Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Head and legs for mnk doesn't suck >.>

head you got genbu's kabuto, panzer (+1), shura kabuto and optical hat

leg you got byakko's haidate, shura haidate and melee hose.
    I should have been more clear... I meant up to those lvls. Those are 70+ items... what about before?

Edit:
    For instance legs... it's mostly a choice between STR+1 (Garrison Hose) or Atk+5 (Republic Subligar) all the way to 70+. There's a few items w/ Dex+1 or 2. From an offensive standpoint, it just really seems lacking in choices and very slight increases. Most people seem to avoid the subligar due to fashion issues heh.

For head it's STR+1 or Dex+3 or +1 everything (Super Ribbon). Again, just seems pretty lacking.

Weeeeell, I have to agree on you with that, but MNK is pretty powerful anyway and it's rediculous how strong we are at 75 even without good equipment. o_O;

Seems like it sucks now (I used to think it did) but when you get 70+ you really won't care lol. I used AF pants at 60 for a change of pace and Garrison hose most of the time (which is fine), but I look good in anything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Another question:

Why don't melee jobs get a trait similar to Clear Mind but for HP? Regenerating 1000+ HP at the same rate you did when you only had 100HP is rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Another question:

Why don't melee jobs get a trait similar to Clear Mind but for HP? Regenerating 1000+ HP at the same rate you did when you only had 100HP is rediculous.
    I had to rest 50->1650 HP awhile back when I was soloing coffer keys and got an add. That was so not cool...

They do need to give melee's some sort of "Clear ****" trait though, and WAR should get it <.<; I mean most jobs sub WAR any ways ;x

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Weeeeell, I have to agree on you with that, but MNK is pretty powerful anyway and it's rediculous how strong we are at 75 even without good equipment. o_O;

Seems like it sucks now (I used to think it did) but when you get 70+ you really won't care lol. I used AF pants at 60 for a change of pace and Garrison hose most of the time (which is fine), but I look good in anything.
    Voyager Sallet, dude. It's so ridiculous looking on so many jobs but it's one of the best str and dex head pieces in the game. I use it for nin WS.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

If you guys hate the game so much, then why don't you simply quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Another question:

I had to rest 50->1650 HP awhile back when I was soloing coffer keys and got an add. That was so not cool...

They do need to give melee's some sort of "Clear ****" trait though, and WAR should get it <.<; I mean most jobs sub WAR any ways ;x
    WAR has like

1,2,3,4,5 Job Abilities
    Double Attack

That's enough.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My one and only question: Why can't you make alternative ways to obtaining abjurations from ground HNMs? (GC/BC/ Pop like sky.. just add time limits so people don't kill 20x fafnir a day)

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Another question:

WAR has like

1,2,3,4,5 Job Abilities
    Double Attack

That's enough.
    Fine fine fine, NIN or THF can have it so I can still have it... :3

One question I was wondering about was. Why can they not take off CFH mode on all major HNMs.

Main reason, still there is the HNM going yellow and some LS claiming it and calling for help right as they claim it. Seen 3 KBs go down in this way and bleh.

Blanace the game. 18 blm bcs ftw 64 blm dynamis ftw 6 nlm pty ftw. ugh
    give drg a ws. Give rng a way to do dmg to fafnir. Make vit do something for pld.

Quote Originally Posted by Armani
    If you guys hate the game so much, then why don't you simply quit.
    It's not that easy. I tried to quit once and SE sent round hired goons.

HIRED GOONS.

i found out why u cant kill gil sellers... becuase they send SE reports and makes the GMs look bad... and they cant be banned even if they admit it becuase they will send it reports agian... gay.. sint it?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Reports? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    i found out why u cant kill gil sellers... becuase they send SE reports and makes the GMs look bad... and they cant be banned even if they admit it becuase they will send it reports agian... gay.. sint it?
    Explain....?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6