Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I was at best buy today..

And picked up a new toy

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5964/dscn04704ii.jpg

I changed the price on a pair of head phones from $59.99 to $19.99 and it worked >_>

I put it back where i found it (near the PSP games) and my friend looked at me and he started walking around with it.. Everyone that worked there just passed right by us, manager and everything and didnt say shit... so he took it and gave it to me!

Does this make me a bad person?

Maybe i'll go pick up one 250GB HDD's for dirt cheap :3

Niiiiice, althuogh I don't encourage you to do it again.. where's a pix of those sweet headphones you were too poor to afford at retail price?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Niiiiice, althuogh I don't encourage you to do it again.. where's a pix of those sweet headphones you were too poor to afford at retail price?
    I was going to buy them at that price and i saw the gun so i uploaded a price change for the headphones into their database and bingo, it worked.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8623/dscn04710kc.jpg

sorry typo, $49.99

I really got the "Best Buy"

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Symbol is going down the tubes.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Dood, you could get into some serious shit over that... those scanners are NOT cheap and they will hunt your ass down for something like that.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's not like I'm stupid enough to go to BB and price down shit down and rip them off, I don't have the balls to do that.

o man I just checked online, the gun goes for over $500+...

I feel like a criminal now

Edit: said something stupid.

Awesome zig, you ma hero.

I use one of those stupid things all day at work. You must've gotten lucky and had someone already been logged in on it, because you have to have a username and password to generally function the thing; and even then after you sign on, pending where you work is what they give you for access.

It's typically under a Misc MU/MD function (Miscellaneous Markup/Markdown) category. I have that ability, but I can only account for damaged goods/throwaways, I can't actually lower prices >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

The edge you need for on-line gaming! I wonder if they'll help me claim NMs and pwnzor bitches.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    The edge you need for on-line gaming! I wonder if they'll help me claim NMs and pwnzor bitches.

haha i'm sure not. I just needed a pair of headphones with a nice headset mic and these looked very nice

They're pretty nice too.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have a friend that used to work at best buy, took one thing then another even got a 20gb ipod lol, then someone else who took something got caught and like the bitch he is told on my boy and he had to give the stuff back and go to court. Funny thing is i went to court for driving without a license and i got more time than him.......WTF!!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Is it sad the only thing I noticed in that pic is that you're left handed?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    yes, I'm left haded. Screw all you WASD nerds. Up Down Left Right arrow keys is the shit for FPS but using spacebar to jump is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    yes, I'm left haded. Screw all you WASD nerds. Up Down Left Right arrow keys is the shit for FPS but using spacebar to jump is a bitch.
    I use arrow keys and I'm right-handed >.>

wow zigma. wow. i love you.

i work at best buy, that is called a telxon (pronounced telzon) gun and is used for sign price audits, downstocking reports, etc... basically, the bane of any BB employees existence. you fucking pissed off a shit ton of inventory people by taking that im positive because there are never enough for people to use. (2-3 per store max depending on size).

problem is to get the full use of the gun you have to have access to the back because you can print out your own legit tags with it from the computer in the warehouse.

fucking sell that shit on ebay and laugh at the fuckers at best buy everytime you go in there from now on. its a bullshit company that fucks employees to make all their profits.

kudos my good man.

Our store (Wal-Mart) has about 15 or so of them, if not more. We have portable printers to make labels so there is no need to go to the back to print them out. Unless of course you need a label that's larger than the printer, or you're printing out an entire modsheet of them.

Yep, good ol' Telxon, don't ask me how, but managed to get 3 of those whoppers back in dept16 the other day. Now how we pulled that off I don't know >.> Then one day we had 1 Telxon and 3 printers >O

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I used to work in a grocery store as a manager, we only had about 3 for the whole store. Never could find one when you needed it. Mainly used for inventory and ordering. There was a way to print tags with them, but I never messed with that. The ones we had were black, and probably an older version / different brand. Either way they cost more than what I made in a month (during school). I did kick one out of a friend's hand with a soccer ball that was intresting when the boss saw a huge crack in the brand new order gun >.>

Tuur

wow. what a great example of scum of the earth. Seriously, you can't afford to pay for f****** headsets? OK, so instead you steal a stores telxon and change the price. if it costs too much.. THEN DONT BUY IT. wow MAD HAXXOR SKILLZ ZIGMA !!!!!!!! do you realize you could have costed someone their job? ever think about that? nice job fag...

Nice job posting all this info on a public forum. ill be calling the NYC Bestbuy stores to report the theft, zigma.

your JP ls cant save you from this one pal

maybe your next livejournal update will be from federal prison for commiting >$500 theft bubba wants some fresh meat and he wont be gentle like nirokun

ill be reporting this and your photo evidence to NYC stores ahve a nice day

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tuur
    wow. what a great example of scum of the earth. Seriously, you can't afford to pay for f****** headsets? OK, so instead you steal a stores telxon and change the price. if it costs too much.. THEN DONT BUY IT. wow MAD HAXXOR SKILLZ ZIGMA !!!!!!!! do you realize you could have costed someone their job? ever think about that? nice job fag...

Nice job posting all this info on a public forum. ill be calling the NYC Bestbuy stores to report the theft, zigma.

your JP ls cant save you from this one pal

maybe your next livejournal update will be from federal prison for commiting >$500 theft bubba wants some fresh meat and he wont be gentle like nirokun

ill be reporting this and your photo evidence to NYC stores ahve a nice day

OK! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And you know, since when is it a bad thing for a NA to be on a JP ls? Oh wait, you think I have a free ride eh?

I didn't suck dick to get in, something you prob have to do