Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

there were high level noobs before that.
    I'LL SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL ME LORD DTHAX!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

He managed to get PLD and BRD to 75....and he still doesn't have sky...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    He managed to get PLD and BRD to 75....and he still doesn't have sky...lol
    No. He has sky.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

When did he get it? lol

Dunno. But he's got it.

God, I hate him.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

The only stress in Bibiki Bay pretty much comes from the dhalmels that healing breeze 30-50% of their life back. It's even worse when they use the same skill consecutively. Had to fight one that did it three times in a row starting at 5%, then got full health back.
    Nah. The real stress is when you have a retard for a RDM or BRD and they keep dispelling Berserk, only to watch that TP move followed by Healing Breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    The only stress in Bibiki Bay pretty much comes from the dhalmels that healing breeze 30-50% of their life back. It's even worse when they use the same skill consecutively. Had to fight one that did it three times in a row starting at 5%, then got full health back.
    Nah. The real stress is when you have a retard for a RDM or BRD and they keep dispelling Berserk, only to watch that TP move followed by Healing Breeze.
    /pcmd kick RDM kthxw

i guess they dont wanna use oils through the tree?

Quote Originally Posted by untouchable
    i guess they dont wanna use oils through the tree?

My god has anyone tried to take people like this through Uleguerand Range? Even after explaining the concept of true site and which mobs had it I still had people aggroing taurus. 50 mins to get to a camp when it should take 10 is just stupid.

Yep.

Peoples excuse is always "wtf it turned as i ran past it!"

WAIT FOR IT TO MOVE THEN RUN BEHIND YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDS

Haha! Me, Jeveh and Ramzat were in an exp pt just the other night, we were the 3 NAs and 3 JP were in pt.
    They kept getting aggro and we kept dying trying to save them.
    All in all, it took us 2 hours to get to camp where we got 8k exp (winning back about 1.5-2k we lost getting up there after dying 3 or 4 times a piece.)

But why the JP?
    How did they keep screwing up?
    I thought they were second only to Vin Diesel and the JP button gives them auto sneak and invis even when you can still see/hear them!

E. Body
    BG Level

I had to blist Dthax at one point because he was spamming party chat too much. (I AM CASTING ERASE ON Dthax, etc.)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    I said the exact same thing too. The hell I went through raising my summoner through the 60s was worse than any job I had ever leveled through Valkurm Dunes. I think I had at least 1 party where we had a couple of fucktarded gilsellers who tried to come there with us and didn't have Chains of Promathia. They waited until everyone zoned in then said 'plz wiat, COP no.' The party leader pissed me off more than they did because they're just as stupid to not recognize a gilseller when they see one. Who the hell invites a NIN73/WAR30 to an xp party? Then there were the times I got invites, paid for a teleport/chocobo to get all the way to camp and the party disbands. Sometimes I had to disband on my own because the party itself was so ridiculously retarded, like the one with two CoPless gilsellers. I blame the XP reduction update Square put in a few months back. Thanks to that we now have several high level newbs in addition to gilsellers.
    That kind oif shit happend to me like every fucking day 65-71 going to bibiky bay then they say it's packed lets go to the tree....after i told them it was packed in jeuno I went to bibiky bay just to have the pt disband so many danm times it's sad.
    Funny thing is with nin i got respect and was always needed and didn't have to take the bullshit >.>

The level 69 blm in my party tonight wanted to melee because he had spirit taker. How will my whm and pld ever hit 75 if I have to deal with shit like this?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

0 pt in tree makes me a happy xp'r!

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    It's getting really fucking annoying.

Doesn't help when your pt is WAR THFx2 RDMx2. (me on bard) At least they know what they're doing and we're managing 4k/hr. Decent, but, eh.. none the less, still bleh.

All these n00bs have had traumatic experiences in Boyahda somehow. It's like, at the very mention of Boyahda Tree, they start to go insane and scream that it sucks, and it's so horrible, and you get no XP, etc.

Little do they know that Darter > everything. God, I love killing Damselflies for xp. It makes Summoners get PTs too. =P Earthen Ward + Healing Ruby II = win.
    lol around level 50 i didn't call 4k exp decent.....6k decent, 8k normal, 10k good, 12-20k blms hahaha

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Definetly take now all those rejected RNG that are lfg (while the happy DRG are exping in bibiki) and make a Boya Party for Darters - those things are freaking weak to range attacks and RNG will stand outa AOE range nowadays anyway.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Only problem with Bibiki Bay is that in the recent update, they shifted the XP mobs so far north, that their is room for every last one of those high-level parties. ^^;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion
    Definetly take now all those rejected RNG that are lfg (while the happy DRG are exping in bibiki) and make a Boya Party for Darters - those things are freaking weak to range attacks and RNG will stand outa AOE range nowadays anyway.
    My last pt in the tree was b4 rng nerf nin(me)/rng/rng/rng/rng/rdm/blm Darters Hardest fucking tanking job i ever had, 800dmg slug shots back to back and i was 2-3 lvls lower than everybody else and replaced a pld 3 lvls higher when i joined

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    My last pt in the tree was b4 rng nerf nin(me)/rng/rng/rng/rng/rdm/blm
    So how did the exp work out with seven members