Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bibiki Bay is the new Valkrum Dunes.

Bibiki Bay is the new Valkrum Dunes.

Right now there are 76 people from 63-72 in Bibiki XPing.

There are 107 people total in Bibiki Bay.

This is stupid. Discuss.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Holy shit, I've used these exact words no less than ten times in the past week.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

There's 99 people there

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Holy shit, I've used these exact words no less than ten times in the past week.
    Ditto, and someone in my last PT said it as well

It's getting really fucking annoying.

Doesn't help when your pt is WAR THFx2 RDMx2. (me on bard) At least they know what they're doing and we're managing 4k/hr. Decent, but, eh.. none the less, still bleh.

All these n00bs have had traumatic experiences in Boyahda somehow. It's like, at the very mention of Boyahda Tree, they start to go insane and scream that it sucks, and it's so horrible, and you get no XP, etc.

Little do they know that Darter > everything. God, I love killing Damselflies for xp. It makes Summoners get PTs too. =P Earthen Ward + Healing Ruby II = win.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Boyahda = Crab + Sushi = Melee hits for 0 damage

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I've been lucky that with both MNK and THF, I only managed to get 3 PTs out of about 15 go XP in Bibiki. Everything else has been Sky & Boyahda. The occasional Terrigan PT off Manties, but mostly the tree or sky.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    = gimp melee that can't buy hauby/decent STR+ATK setups = fucking moron idiots that finally got to Lv65 = half of the new "endgame" community that will never kill an HNM

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    All these n00bs have had traumatic experiences in Boyahda somehow. It's like, at the very mention of Boyahda Tree, they start to go insane and scream that it sucks, and it's so horrible, and you get no XP, etc.
    I find myself more tramutized by having to group with these retards.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

The only stress in Bibiki Bay pretty much comes from the dhalmels that healing breeze 30-50% of their life back. It's even worse when they use the same skill consecutively. Had to fight one that did it three times in a row starting at 5%, then got full health back.

= gimp melee that can't buy hauby/decent STR+ATK setups = fucking moron idiots that finally got to Lv65 = half of the new "endgame" community that will never kill an HNM
    i thought you quit?

I said the exact same thing too. The hell I went through raising my summoner through the 60s was worse than any job I had ever leveled through Valkurm Dunes. I think I had at least 1 party where we had a couple of fucktarded gilsellers who tried to come there with us and didn't have Chains of Promathia. They waited until everyone zoned in then said 'plz wiat, COP no.' The party leader pissed me off more than they did because they're just as stupid to not recognize a gilseller when they see one. Who the hell invites a NIN73/WAR30 to an xp party? Then there were the times I got invites, paid for a teleport/chocobo to get all the way to camp and the party disbands. Sometimes I had to disband on my own because the party itself was so ridiculously retarded, like the one with two CoPless gilsellers. I blame the XP reduction update Square put in a few months back. Thanks to that we now have several high level newbs in addition to gilsellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    i thought you quit?
    FFXI = Crack

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    I blame the XP reduction update Square put in a few months back. Thanks to that we now have several high level newbs in addition to gilsellers.
    there were high level noobs before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    I blame the XP reduction update Square put in a few months back. Thanks to that we now have several high level newbs in addition to gilsellers.
    there were high level noobs before that.
    The update only made it easier for them to get 75 and be worthless.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Remora is just full of lvl75 retards, it's near impossible to lvl other jobs ;/

I'm seriously having doubts about being able to level SAM, RDM, SMN, or finish off my NIN.

And I think on my SMN I've solo'd more than half its XP because no one fucking invites me. Ugh..

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I like them all going to Bibiki. Den of Rancor has been nice and quiet lately. :D

Bibiki is nice xp, but it's over rated, really. Those dhalmels do healing breath 5 times for every one berserk.

Sad thing is all those morons who go to Bibiki Bay want to stay there until they hit 75. A few weeks ago I was making a merit pt and I invited a 74 rdm to join, we made it all the way to ro'meave before he asked where we were going, when I told him Uli camp he said he didn't have sky and asked if we could exp in Bibiki Bay on anglers.

/kick and find a new rdm

Anyway I don't think Bibiki is like the dunes, it is more like kazham IMO. You can get decent exp with no real effort which leads to lower quality players who don't understand alot of game concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by mademine
    Anyway I don't think Bibiki is like the dunes, it is more like kazham IMO. You can get decent exp with no real effort which leads to lower quality players who don't understand alot of game concepts.
    aka WAR THFx2 RDMx2 BRD