+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMistSkeleton
    (Gameboy Advanced, Gamboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS...
    Sad thing is I own all three. =X

(Gameboy Advanced, Gamboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS...
    You can't really count the DS in there because it's a new system that has different features not available before required for new games... the fact that it's backwards compatible is a GOOD thing.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nintendo is really pushing it... I mean come on... No other company has made 4 Systems that play the same format game (Gameboy Advanced, Gamboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS and now the Gameboy Micro). Why so many... If the other stopped selling then do you think a new system that plays the same format games will sell?
    In Japan..yes^^ ps2 came out in japan 5+ years ago and is the 2nd best selling system in japan. DS is first only due to nintendogs >.< Why would the Japanese be buying a 5 year old system in the masses? Their have been over 20 kinds of ps2's sold in Japan now they have the new small version in white and it's selling more than the psp and every other system except the DS(God danm Nintendogs>.<).

The gba also had alot of "special" models i personally wanted the FFT GBA then the Naruto one with the gamebody mini they are sure to double sales of the GBA, japan likes new things espesially "small" things^^

Anyway Nintendo is...alright i guess... i have had 2 gamecubes(black/purple) i forgot why i got the first one but it was when it came out. I got it again because of one game Naruto:Geckto Ninja Taisen 2 i bought them both together imported, the game is the best game i have ever played and im probally buying another GC with the fourth one comes out XD

game gear > everything else.

this discussion has ended.

Game Gear TV Adapter FTW.

I used to wave my antenna around and poke eyes out trying to pick up something other then golf.

it was a beautiful device.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nintendo died with the SNES. They screwed themselves over with the cartridge-based system for the N64, which chased away all of the decent game developers. (For example, Square.)

But the reign of the SNES was the golden period of games. Super Mario World, Zelda: Link to the Past, Mega Man X 1-3, FFVI, Mario Paint (best game ever), Super Metriod, Super Castlevania, Street Fighter 2 (and its myriad of spin offs), Clay Fighter, F-Zero, Star Fox, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, and just that's what I could think of off the top of my head.

But what I find funny is that Sony is doing the same thing by shunning hard drive support for PS3, now Square is going to XBox. (At least for FFXI.) Amazing that people never seem to see patterns.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Link to the Past was boring
    Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    Link to the Past was boring
    Fail.
    I'm sorry, I forgot that we all have to have the same opinions about everything.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

But the reign of the SNES was the golden period of games. Super Mario World, Zelda: Link to the Past, Mega Man X 1-3, FFVI, Mario Paint (best game ever), Super Metriod, Super Castlevania, Street Fighter 2 (and its myriad of spin offs), Clay Fighter, F-Zero, Star Fox, Super Mario RPG, Yoshi's Island, and just that's what I could think of off the top of my head.
    Many truths lie in this post.

The SNES FF's and F-Zero kept me occupied for several years. I could never beat F-Zero on the last race on Master, best I could ever do was second (many times). You had to run the race so perfect it was insane.