+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nintendo's next **** up...

Yes... Nintendo can **** up 2 times in a row... Here it is:

http://micro.gameboy.com/

Here is why its a **** up... The GBA, GBASP, and NDS play GBA games... Why the **** do you need another SMALLER system that plays them?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

what does **** mean?

Demosthenes11

Because it fits in your god damn pockets!

Not like the other ones didn't...

Akiro

lint can scratch that screen it seems

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Smash Bros 3 is online so who gives a fuck what they do wrong now.

Akiro

that can only last a while, unless they add things Smash Bro 3 seems like a last resort but will still end in there downfall

Xavier

Nintendo won't ever die out completely. The worst that would ever happen to them is that they'd have to give up with developing hardware and move strickly into software development, which is probably not a horrible thing, because generally speaking the only games these days worth owning on a Nintendo system, are made by Nintendo. Too bad too, SNES was a really good generation of games and Nintendo had real momentium moving into N64...if only they had gone ahead and partnered with Sony instead of abandoning them.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Nintendo won't ever die out completely. The worst that would ever happen to them is that they'd have to give up with developing hardware and move strickly into software development, which is probably not a horrible thing, because generally speaking the only games these days worth owning on a Nintendo system, are made by Nintendo. Too bad too, SNES was a really good generation of games and Nintendo had real momentium moving into N64...if only they had gone ahead and partnered with Sony instead of abandoning them.
    Nintendo helped design there playstation but was always arguing who would be the publisher for there software. Sony really fucked Nintendo over in my opinion, but that was ages ago. Kiss and make up :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Nintendo helped design there playstation but was always arguing who would be the publisher for there software. Sony really fucked Nintendo over in my opinion, but that was ages ago. Kiss and make up :D
    Nintendo helped design a playstation. But the playstation Sony put out isn't that design. It was scrapped.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Nintendo helped design a playstation. But the playstation Sony put out isn't that design. It was scrapped.
    Originally it was a CD add on for the Snes "Code Named" Playstation. During this time Nintendo and Sony were working on sonys now well known "Floating GPU" technology that enabled sony to pump out more than the cpu and memory could handle.

Shortly after pictures of Nintendo and Sony's unwanted blue whale of a love child was floating around, sony made a official statement that Nintendo and there Sony dept had hit a brick wall and couldn’t decide who would publish the software for the machine. Shortly after the 2 companys scraped the project and went there separate ways.

Sony may have made some changes in the time the project was scrapped, but I can guarantee you that the sony console that is so loved today was based on the model Nintendo was helping develope.

Nintendo lost, the arms race is over Sony is officially the games master of the world.

ALL HAIL SONY!

I couldn't care less about Nintendo, I hate Mario (he's a fag), Metroid always pisses me off the way she loses all her weapons and gadgets and shit (oops I fell OH NOES MY POWARZ!), Zelda is some freaking faerie Pedophile and hasn't had a good game apart from OoT (Link to the Past was boring and a game about a fucking cap that makes you small? HUH?!).

Then what do you have? A bunch of lame rip offs that didn't go anywhere and 110 Mario clone games which are shit (HE'S A SELL OUT, GO FIX MY FUCKING PIPES BITCH).

Only game I really enjoyed was SSB(M) cause frankly that game is good, even more so cause I can kick the shit out of that homosexual plumber and his love child (Luigi). Then there was FFVI and Chrono Trigger, which are about the only SNES games worthwhile.

SSB3 will be the only thing that saves them, and even then i'm not buying whatever piece of shit that Nintendo bring out to play it, cause i'll play it when one of my friends buy it.

To be honest, none of the games that are being made today are really any good, they all base them on old formula's or games and hope for a hit, even though i'm buying the PS3, i'll doubt it'll ever have games as good as the PS1.

Disclaimer: Incase you missed it somewhere in my post, these are MY opinions.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Your post lacks the history alot of gamers have.

You was either a Sonic or a Mario

Not really, I just didn't mention the games I liked (or consoles for that matter).

I was saying how Nintendo sucks and the few games I enjoyed playing. Back in the day it was all about the mega drive and amiga 500+

Incase you need to know, I was a Sonic, I grew up with those games and sonic is how I started drawing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

Not really, I just didn't mention the games I liked (or consoles for that matter).

I was saying how Nintendo sucks and the few games I enjoyed playing. Back in the day it was all about the mega drive and amiga 500+

Incase you need to know, I was a Sonic, I grew up with those games and sonic is how I started drawing.
    Thats all I needed to know bro

Jelly Bean mouth and a dot up front for the nose, Circle head, M shape for the eyes with black dots in them, add the spikes and the smile; Sonic Head ftw. (That's how I always drew mine anyways.)

Nintendo has had some screw ups and some stupid ideas, but they try new things and come up with original ideas and aren't afraid to see if they will work. I'm all about Sony now, but I've got much love for Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyc
    Jelly Bean mouth and a dot up front for the nose, Circle head, M shape for the eyes with black dots in them, add the spikes and the smile; Sonic Head ftw. (That's how I always drew mine anyways.)
    Ahh, memories, pretty much the same for me when I started, then I used the same method to draw other animals as well (skunk ftw)

Nintendo is really pushing it... I mean come on... No other company has made 4 Systems that play the same format game (Gameboy Advanced, Gamboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS and now the Gameboy Micro). Why so many... If the other stopped selling then do you think a new system that plays the same format games will sell? Anyway IMO Nintendo is pushing it!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

(Link to the Past was boring and a game about a fucking cap that makes you small? HUH?!).
    That was The Minish Cap, A Link to the Past was on SNES. Which was a great game. No flame here, just a correction.

And Yes Ocornia of Time was the last great Zelda game that came out, have not played Wind Waker, but the Twilight Princess looks like its going to be good.