Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 159
  1. #1

    Problems with NA Team up...

    So.. I apologize in advance if I get any of this information incorrect, and I urge people to correct me on this.. but there is a problem that my linkshell is seeing that people arn't addressing for whatever reason. May it be everyone is too pussy to confront people on it, or what - but as you all know I could give a flying fuck who hates me.. so here we go:

    About a week ago - UDF won a random for fafnir, and during the fight SB was healing and raising them. Knowing SB and UDF have a wierd relationship (duo kirins? etc.) - it wasn't really that surprising... no one really said anything - no one really has any beef with UDF that I know of.. though i'm sure people probably felt this was a bit unfair (I know ecurb posted on this) to the people behind them in random...

    Last night - I had to leave before the first fafnir window so I actually missed what happened - - but to my understanding SB was fighting Fafnir, and a WHM from UDF (Ehran? not sure how to spell it..) was healing and raising SB's members....

    Now - in a pop NM situation I can understand the teamup relationship being ok... but what I'm finding a little hard to understand is why everyone bitches about FI and Worldx... but no one is saying anything about UDF and SB?

    Ontop of all this - UDF was aloud to random against the people behind SB......

    If your going to team up - how can you random as seperate entitys?

    If this is ok - whats to stop a linkshell from having 2 shells - 1 being an outside heal party.. and allowing them to random as well...

    These are the types of issues I'm looking at can be caused from this situation - i'm not actually trying to come out and attack UDF and SB, its just the situation they have put themselves in from this past week.

  2. #2
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    here we go again...

  3. #3
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,574
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    zigma, for the love of god, please, please, please change your fucking signature

  4. #4

    Like the almighty Judah said he wasn't there. Last night we got ONE raise and it was me from throwing a curaga2 and pulling hate. Also we never healed UDF only raised them. And I guess this one raise I got was between life and death considering this was our what 5th? fafnir kill? No one from UDF was in our allance and no one from UDF healed us. If you are gonna split hairs than you might as well point fingers at BG for having Akiro in their alliance during nidhogg kill. Put it to rest Judah. Or beat the dead horse.

  5. #5
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by joft
    zigma, for the love of god, please, please, please change your fucking signature

    this is coming from the guy who had 3 sigs, all vertical and taking HALF of my screen on 1600x1200 rez.


    Since it bothers you so much, I'm only going to keep 8)

  6. #6

    I guess then the issue changes to - is raising them not helping?

  7. #7
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    If you are gonna split hairs than you might as well point fingers at BG for having Akiro in their alliance during nidhogg kill.
    yeah because having a potential recruit in your alliance is akin to teaming up with another HNM LS. might want to check Akiro's pearl before you make that analogy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    I guess then the issue changes to - is raising them not helping?
    in general, not really. there have been times when people died and they get tractored and raised randomly by outside people. the difference is, the people nice enough to do that are indiscriminate about who they help.

    Anbu on the other hand is very specific on who they help (UDF) and who they don't help (everybody else).

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Don't be jealous we like UDF enough to throw them some raises. They are friends and treat us with respect. Basically I don't like 90% of other NA LSs. And I could care less about them. Treat people like you wanna be treated. Karma etc...
    way to not practice what you preach.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    If it was any other NA Ls that needed a raise I would walk over their dead bodies like it's been done to us.
    that's not treating people like you wanna be treated, that's treating people how you've been treated before. someone who really treats people how they want to be treated themselves wouldn't say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    So basically if you don't like it fuck off.
    that will be exactly what S|B and UDF will be getting from other LS when they want to random if this kind of behaviour persists. don't ask to be respected by other people if you're not going to respect them in return.

    it's quite simple, if you want to respect the /random system, don't help another LS that has claim in anyway. that's not a lot to ask.

  8. #8

    Kk lemme use the little fancy quote tags.

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    yeah because having a potential recruit in your alliance is akin to teaming up with another HNM LS. might want to check Akiro's pearl before you make that analogy.
    Someone who has been swinging from your LSs sac for like 4 months is not a potentiol recruit. He is being used and abused.

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    that will be exactly what S|B and UDF will be getting from other LS when they want to random if this kind of behaviour persists.
    Sendoh is now single handidly the /random police and will put me in a time out for acting up? Who are you to say what does and does not go on at some HNM?

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    that's not treating people like you wanna be treated, that's treating people how you've been treated before. someone who really treats people how they want to be treated themselves wouldn't say that.
    I have never on any occasion received a raise from a BG whm(maybe nikki because he is a friend). But when your Ls wiped to darters(after fafnir was dead yesterday) one of our whms raised them ALL?

  9. #9

    Both times this has happened, both linkshells have had plenty of people... I don't think a few raises would have changed the outcome of either fight.
    The ONLY way this would be un-fair is if us and udf only had like 5 ppl. and we each random'd this is not the case.

  10. #10
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    This thread just went from 1 topic to the other... I'm sure judah is laughing his ass off now
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6101/jud1nf.jpg

  11. #11

    I think most people are still in shock that NAs are claiming fafnirs on our server. If we're going to have a flame war after every single fafnir kill from now on why not just have a merge thread and have a big one and get it over with.

    Actually.....

    Just to piss Judah off, from now on, whenever SB claims fafnir I will have one of our whms throw 1 cure IV on mwm just so Judah can come wave his panties on the BG forums.

  12. #12
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,862
    BG Level
    6

    Please just STFU.

    You mean like when I got kicked from Kaminote for helping Enitsu and Yin with add's on Serket when that was one of the main land HNM's for that time.

    Its all bullshit honestly, if MWM and UDF wanna team up or help eachother out then let them, coz they seem to be the only LS's that actually "TRY" to get on with eachother.

  13. #13

    hmm how does akiro fall into ur recruitment requirements?

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    he doesn't... that's why it took so long to get into the LS.

    But now we are glad he is in.

  15. #15

    i don't see why everyone thinks "trying to get into bg" is "hanging from bg's sack." anyway, i don't see why you're trying to point out akiro. from the time he's come to our tiamats, dynamises, and 3kings he's been helping like any recruit, and now hes in the LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    If it was any other NA Ls that needed a raise I would walk over their dead bodies like it's been done to us.
    sorry mwm, that the world has treated you so badly by not raising you the many times you guys zenmetsu'ed. i guess it's time to blame your problems on the world and talk shit like not getting raised at an HNM is some kind of devastating injustice.

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Don't be jealous we like UDF enough to throw them some raises. They are friends and treat us with respect. Basically I don't like 90% of other NA LSs. And I could care less about them. Treat people like you wanna be treated. Karma etc...
    I dont mean to butt in, but remember that time when you guys wiped to fafnir and Hokuten killed it and still gave you all the loot?

  17. #17
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Someone who has been swinging from your LSs sac for like 4 months is not a potentiol recruit. He is being used and abused.
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    might want to check Akiro's pearl
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Sendoh is now single handidly the /random police and will put me in a time out for acting up? Who are you to say what does and does not go on at some HNM?
    it's not just my opinion, lots of people don't like it. it's the very topic at hand. you don't have to be anyone important to voice your opinion, that's the beauty of the internet. unless you're too important to listen to other people, it doesn't matter who i am.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    I have never on any occasion received a raise from a BG whm(maybe nikki because he is a friend). But when your Ls wiped to darters(after fafnir was dead yesterday) one of our whms raised them ALL?
    after it's dead it's not a competitive situation. during the fight it's different, that really should not need to be explained.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lujan
    Its all bullshit honestly, if MWM and UDF wanna team up or help eachother out then let them, coz they seem to be the only LS's that actually "TRY" to get on with eachother.
    if they want to team up than team up, but you get to act as one entity with one /random, you don't get to fight together and pretend to be two different groups, that's what we're talking about.

    we're also trying to figure out what the extent of teaming up is, it's very black and white if people don't do anything at all. adding all shades of gray is just unnecessary (raising is okay, throwing a few cures is okay if no one is in the alliance, etc, etc).

    if they want to fight as one group they can, nobody cares about that. but they insist on being 2 seperate groups though their actions don't necessarily reflect it.

  18. #18
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    29,556
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    so wait
    2 LS's that blatantly team up essentially random twice (once for each LS) when LS's who claim HNM's may wipe ??


    MPK those faggots....

  19. #19
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    so wait
    2 LS's that blatantly team up essentially random twice (once for each LS) when LS's who claim HNM's may wipe ??


    MPK those faggots....
    harsh

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    so wait
    2 LS's that blatantly team up essentially random twice (once for each LS) when LS's who claim HNM's may wipe ??


    MPK those faggots....
    You're not even from Bahamut are you? It's highly apparent you aren't clued in, you have no credibility or grounds to speak, and your choice of actions reflects your mentality. In sum: shut up.

    This horse has been beaten to death. Raising the lv67 rdm obviously turned the tide of the battle and we're sorry, please forgive us. Judah said it better than I ever could, "I'm sorry if some peoples feelings got hurt, and I'm sorry if you feel the ... 30 minutes some of you spent out there was wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with game starting up
    By Trix in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 13:50
  2. BST team up again :o
    By Warudo Ecksu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2005-11-05, 18:40
  3. What do you guys think of NA teaming up with gilsellers?
    By Lordwafik in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2005-08-29, 10:43
  4. Team Up LSes and Hyper Mode Bug
    By Quicklet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2005-08-16, 19:40