+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    Quote Originally Posted by Samis
    i guess since i don't know who you are either zigma you must be a random noob on some other server too.

btw... i AM on bahamut. sorry i don't take time to make the omfgkoolestsig on the forums to show off what i have accomplished.
    well, for one thing he was actually fighting the fafnir that this thread is dedicated to. People that actually saw this event which happend many nights ago should somewhat recognize him. You on the other hand......
    No way Zigma is just a random noob 8)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Since we are replying with pictures...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...DramaQueen.jpg

LEAVE OUR QUEEN OUTTA THIS!!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wankers!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I was just posting my statement. Like I said in the post, this place is a site for us to express our opinions no matter what. I was trying to be as political about it as possible.

I could've been an asshole instead and been like, "remember that time S|B thought they could kill jorm and they died?" or something wicked crazy like that....and posted those well known pics of the flying ice dragon chasing people around Ulegrande, but I never sought to question your motives on why you do the things you do....so why question mine?

Why would you post pics? I never posted pics of BG getting killed by Fafnir or Vrtra or getting raped in the face by JOL? SO why even bring that up? :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Why would you post pics? I never posted pics of BG getting killed by Fafnir or Vrtra or getting raped in the face by JOL? SO why even bring that up? :D

/em waits for quicklet to reply.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah we wiped, we were trying to figure out strategy. You guys should try that sometime instead of bugging LSs on other servers on how to do shit

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    I was just posting my statement. Like I said in the post, this place is a site for us to express our opinions no matter what. I was trying to be as political about it as possible.

I could've been an asshole instead and been like, "remember that time S|B thought they could kill jorm and they died?" or something wicked crazy like that....and posted those well known pics of the flying ice dragon chasing people around Ulegrande, but I never sought to question your motives on why you do the things you do....so why question mine?
    leave politics to the politcians.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I love how people always rub that in another LS's face... Every LS will wipe to something some day... Shit happens that can't be stopped. Fact.

leave politics to the politcians.
    Yeah pretty much. I didn't bring anything about your or my Ls into it. If you gotta say shit about in game when it's a personal flaming than you shouldn't be posting. It was between you and me. Not me you and BG & SB.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rehont
    yeah we wiped, we were trying to figure out strategy. You guys should try that sometime instead of bugging LSs on other servers on how to do shit

oh burn

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I love how people always rub that in another LS's face... Every LS will wipe to something some day... Shit happens that can't be stopped. Fact.
    I wiped to Bigmouth Billy....
    then gilsellers stole it.

those fuckers.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I wiped to Bigmouth Billy....
    then gilsellers stole it.

those fuckers.
    I wiped to Leaping Lizzy ;;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Raped in the face? Apparently holding it for 3 hours and being able to hold it forever if need be is getting raped. What was getting raped is our time because of lost pop items.

Meh like I said it has nothing to do with pictures or wiping etc. Was a little flame between me and Amaero. As for the lost pop items all I can say is I saw it coming. Gogo Square.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yea I guess so. My post was late because everytime I tried to read this thread, I'd stop after reading 3 pages...so it took like 3 more days to actually reply. But you read it MWM! and that's all that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111o ne (dot dot dot)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

/em waits for quicklet to reply.
    cassie wipe pics would have been funny

Might have some of those from the Lawnchair days lol. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8