+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Back on topic, 3/4 the LS got Dynamis-Beauc acess last week, so I took the ones who could, in today just so they can experience what beauc is like, and the hydras. We steamrolled our way through the zone like usual, I took them up Nue tower path & that was awesome , we were tearing through them good untill I popped an eye that spawned like 7 hydras (within the last 5 mins) and then I just ran away from the team so I dont MPK them

Hydras werent as bad as I though, naturally the monks were annoying, but when bind/grav stuck, they were cake. They just seem to have more HP than other mobs & not sleep, so we'll need to stockpile a ton of rdms if we plan on hydra farming in the future

War AF2 dropped (I invited my war friend to come & lot if it dropped since nobody wants war in my LS)

and BLM AF2!!! We all spontaneousley orgasmed when we saw it drop, buuuutttt My lot was shitty >< Went to my friend instead, so I dont mind

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4738/cawkteez2xm.jpg

anyway, was a nice farming trip, im pretty sure we'll go ok to at least the boss next time, this zone seems very doable :D

Edit : Someone was recording the Hydra runs in my LS, made a video Featuring our AF leechers too this time (/poke dalvaris)
    http://files.filefront.com/Manaburn_LS_ ... einfo.html

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So what do you guys do if Angra Mainyu uses magic shield? =O

And we usually do Dynamis with 7 or more BLMs. We have a seperate alliance for the BLMs to kill their own mobs. Dynamis is so manaburnable. I wanna do it, but I don't think I can find enough reliable mages to pull it off. The only people I'd feel safe doing Dynamis with is my shell (We have 15 lvl 75 BLMs, with about 2 people 65+ BLM).

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Skei if you wanna manaburn the smaller cities, 15 is really enough than enough, send a PM if you want more info.

And lol, when Angra does magic shield... we all scatter >.> And let the summoners BP it till it wears off

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sent. And if BLM gets nerfed in October, I think I'm going to quit. lol

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

If blm is nerfed, at least I have my bst.

But it doesnt compare really ; ;

I think i'd go lvl a melee job, but then that'd get nerfed too.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Back from our first REAL run. It went awesome, 3 AF, RDM DRG DRK, all of them which were in peoples comments so nothing went to waste.

Got all time extensions from all zones, except from Shadow, and that one in SE. We also killed the Ex-Dynamis bosses from other zones for fun, Got to sac pull them all :D

We got to the dragons with about 25mins on the clock, RDM kited dragons in circles while we killed Angra, was a hellish fight, we forgot about the hate reset, and they just raped everyone. BLM reraise after Reraise started nuking for 0, the thing that killed it really was the Damage over time. We cleared Dynamis-Beacedine.. and Dynamis-Beaucedine cleared us >< Angra died, but we were all dead too, and there wasnt much time left on the clock, so we all got booted with the ??? and nobody touching it ><.

Next time we win >< I seriously didnt beleive these guys could kill Angra, but they did. DoT rapes him.

Over 420 coins, counting the 3 hundredpeices that dropped, +3 AF2's, i'd say that's a good run :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Over 420 coins
    Pardon me while i go touch myself...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i hate you. last run to beuc with 55ppl = 75coins or so and mnk af. also, have the rdm kite the dragons to the entrance then start killing angra

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    i hate you. last run to beuc with 55ppl = 75coins or so and mnk af. also, have the rdm kite the dragons to the entrance then start killing angra
    I was thinking of doing that, but then I remembered the hate reset which would make them bolt back to us blm, Since we take longer to kill angra (like it took us 15mins, he likes to resist, even Spinning Dive had "No effect" at one point, im guessing that's Magic Shield or re-raise weakness weakness , since many of our blm started doing 0 from reraising so much)

One thing I noticed was, they didnt exactly run fast. Everyone told me dragons run @ Coerl speed, but they were just normal. 100% Resistance to gravity, but very good stick rate with bind :D

If we can get some more AF2 rdm bodies and if our RDM had Crimson leggings, it'd be cake, but we'll do with what we can

@ Brennon, you wouldnt have liked it anyway, we got 2x M.silverpeice, 1x L.jadeshell, most of the singlepeices were byne and jadeshell though >_>

dragons cant catch bards with mazurka

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    @ Brennon, you wouldnt have liked it anyway, we got 2x M.silverpeice, 1x L.jadeshell, most of the singlepeices were byne and jadeshell though >_>
    lol, i don't care what kind of currency, i take/buy it all I trade the bronze/silver for pieces that i do need

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion01
    dragons cant catch bards with mazurka

As long as you don't trip on your beard, yes.
    nasty beard.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7...cleared9qs.jpg

Yay, they finally won >:D

Now to get the others acess -_-

We killed the dragons and angra, no kiting it back to zone. When it put up magic shield, we put our SMNS on it. Annoying too, when it did chainspell death, it used magic shield and we got a bit pwnt.

But hey, this dropped !

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/7...aucypoo4kz.jpg

So I cant say it went bad AF wise. A 2nd war AF2 dropped also later on. Not many coins dropped, little over 100. But that's the 2nd blm AF that I dont win lot on ; ;

I want it badly. Oh wells Next week is just a play run in xarca, to reward everyone who's made it so far, then back to cities to get everyone acess, back to clear beauc, then work on DynamisLord.

Thanks to everyone in this topic who sent me PM's with bits of info here and there, I appreciate it greatly.

woot grats lord =D

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We havn't gotton coat in almost a year. :(

Black Belt
    BG Level

that's a sweet loot pool, grats.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Well this topic is pretty much finished now since we did beat beauc, but I'd like to end it on a nice note :D

We went in to xarca as a play/test run, see how far we can get to the DL. We had 15 blm + 13 support + 3x TH/mapmakers, and cleared all the 15 demon NM's + other stuff. We got to the wall with the 6 eyes, and well, I was under the assumption that only 3 eyes link in that line, but now I know better >_>

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4...pmpk3gq.th.jpg

Was really good, the only annoying thing was the Demon NM's couldnt be slept, and I dont think many enfeebles worked on them. The MNK NM used hundred fists almost right away when he poped, and went on a taru 1 shotting spree, but still we owned him good. Demons werent too resistant as they were 1 year ago when I went into dynamis xarcabard last. I guess the new CoP gears fixed up the damage output on demons. Xarca is manaburn friendly, but expect to take many deaths if going with 15 BLMS.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5...reas7ym.th.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/2...rias5xk.th.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5...horn1tt.th.jpg

Oh nice AF dropped for us right at the end, when we got SMN AF :D Total AF was BST, SMN, DRG DRG. 2 good 2 shit :\
    After most people warped, there were about 10 blms left in the area so we decided to see how well we'd do vs the animated dagger. Was fun, we didnt win, but learned his magic resistance is just like the demon NMs.
    Didnt take SS's of it, but took a video! :D
    http://manaburn.adsoft.org/images/Video ... Dagger.zip

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yea, northlands are DEFINITELY not your runs to look for currency, you'll be lucky if you get over 100, with the occasional 100 piece that makes it a little better. Northlands is mainly run for AF, the attestations, and for teh win.

we had 1 spurt also on a Beaucedine run, where 3x Ninja AF bodies dropped in like 10 minutes. Other than that, usually its pretty sparse up there for AF.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yea, northlands are DEFINITELY not your runs to look for currency, you'll be lucky if you get over 100, with the occasional 100 piece that makes it a little better. Northlands is mainly run for AF, the attestations, and for teh win.
    Usually, yeah. Though on one xarcabard run we did onetime we had over 350 currency before even getting to the dynamis lord. we wiped to DL that week so we didn't make it 450 though that would have been our new record.