Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis Scheduling     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    well not to accuse anyone but i wondered as well when carbon bought my cursed greaves -1 and cuisses -1, ran a search doesn't show up as a high level crafter, dunno anyone at mid level cloth craft that could make millions easily....i recall carbon was in knights for a while? (who knows so many rdm's around lol), certainly didn't have much gil then

maybe hit a lucky kraken and sold for 200m? X)

the only thing that appeared to me like RMT was when he got tengaar to make 12? cursed gauntlets, undercutted my AH price from 350k to 200k in 2 sales? i dunno about others, but even when i was holding 40m i didn't undercut AH like crazy, worldx does that kinda stuff, but yeah he's worldx
    You undercut my fire crystals like a year ago you bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    I'm sure you sent tells to every single of their dynamis LS members telling them you guys are leaving in 30 minutes or told each of them exactly when you guys entered. If I'm going to a dynamis in 15 minutes and I see another LS in the dynamis at that time, I know that chances are that my ls'sdynamis will be delayed and chances are that I'm not going to be there on time. I just found it kind of rude for berticus to use the fact that the other ls wasn't ready as some sort of justification for this issue when you guys were the reason why those people didn't start at their scheduled time.
    if they had sent a tell to their leader they could have known, that's all it would have taken
    when we exited early they didnt even enter as if they had been ready to go at 6. completely remove our ls from the equation and they wouldn't have been delayed compared to the situation where we actually were in. also, why the hell are you arguing this? carbon even replied saying this post was before we talked so just drop it god.

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    well not to accuse anyone but i wondered as well when carbon bought my cursed greaves -1 and cuisses -1, ran a search doesn't show up as a high level crafter, dunno anyone at mid level cloth craft that could make millions easily....i recall carbon was in knights for a while? (who knows so many rdm's around lol), certainly didn't have much gil then

the only thing that appeared to me like RMT was when he got tengaar to make 12? cursed gauntlets, undercutted my AH price from 350k to 200k in 2 sales? i dunno about others, but even when i was holding 40m i didn't undercut AH like crazy, worldx does that kinda stuff, but yeah he's worldx
    You undercut my fire crystals like a year ago you bastard
    shhh no one knew that! i was desperate for 10 gil back then! :D

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just like BG to justify their actions. Use the fucking scheduling site to schedule in advance. End of story.

we do
    stop being a fagbasket for one mistake that we dealt with immediately and dropped glass early for.

he's the manager at a gas station in Iowa, i'm pretty sure that kinda salary brings in enough to RMT all that.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    we do
    stop being a fagbasket for one mistake that we dealt with immediately and dropped glass early for.
    lol Colorful use of words there Bert. That's ok, if you can't take criticism, maybe you shouldn't bother fucking up. ^^

we do
    "Fagbasket"... XD
    I'm gonna start using that word. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Anderian
    we do
    "Fagbasket"... XD
    I'm gonna start using that word. >.>
    its a quality word

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

clusterfuck > fagbasket

why does Hirro always jump on us about everything... =\

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Because I can't stand hypocrits who think their shit don't stink.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Do you hate yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    clusterfuck > fagbasket
    fagbasket: singular
    clusterfuck: plural

imo

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Do you hate yourself?
    How's that in anyway relates to myself?

Xavier

Just pointing out you write a lot of checks you can't cash.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hirronimus starts casting cure on Xavier.

Hirro what happened to you, you used to be a nice guy when you were in Down With Pants with Almaa and all of us.

suppose i thought that is was dealt with honestly, yeah ok we had scheduled BG made a mistake and handled the situation there isn't much more to say as i personally have no problems and i didn't think anyone from ls did either, it's done no need to argue repect is a two way street i feel that situation was dealt with the best it could have been.

if anything i find it funny that people jump to conclusions just a bit to fast. oh, he funds dynamis each week and doesn't sell money? he must rmt. to me this is silly, and talk of his having -1 gear made i can tell you as a fact there were times he sold everything he had and also crafted around the clock to round supplies and such to be able to get those snyths made as carbon's goal in the game is to have blood gear and to upgrade a relic sword. but hey people can have their opinions regardless of how baseless they may or may not be.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Few simple words Amarok... HNM politcs. I'm still the same guy, except there's a rift between people who were friends because of such things as LS politics. And before you say that it doesn't change people, think about it first.

Oh and Xavier... no clue what you're talking about, but if you think posting witty retorts makes you feel better by all means go ahead, I just won't bother replying.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Not to mention that the blood gear is practically all I have. I have 1 HQ staff, Astral Rings that I bought when they were 500k still, a penitents rope when it was 600k and really, that's about it. I've put all my money into it because that's what I want to do. I have only one job at 75 to spend my money on. Oh, and my enfeebling torque which I bought at 650k.

Moggy, BCNMs are your friend. Clothcraft is also your friend. Remember when you said 'if anyone found a good way to make money on your craft, why would you tell it to people?' well there's also another factor. And I have sold a currency piece once or twice to fund my dynamis runs.

Seriously... I don't see why you people are so quick to jump to conclusions. Get your facts straight. Needless to say, it's very god damn insulting that I get a "OMG U RMT FAG" rather than a simple congratulations and good job on all your hard work.

Fuck you.

Anyway, the arguement over the dynamis is already taken care of, so we don't need to be arguing about that any more.