Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dynamis Scheduling     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dynamis Scheduling

Just a quick reminder for those of you on Bahamut to use the Dynamis scheduler please.

Thank you BG for delaying my dynamis 2 hours by not scheduling it. All the other major LS seem to do it just fine.

Here's the link if you forgot it.

http://f53.aaa.livedoor.jp/~bahamut/cgi/sche32.cgi

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

hmm

Stop Buying Gil then you may bitch

Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    Proof?

heh.. we got out 30 mins after your scheduled time (6:30 cst)

you guys werent even ready when we did so dont try to make some big deal over it. we had an hour of time and all dropped to accomodate having made a scheduling mistake.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So how did it go carbon? Worth the hour wait?

LOL

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    LOL
    yeah i lol'd too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

This was posted right after I found out, my apologies, though I would like to remind everyone else to be using it.

I don't appreciate the fact that people think I RMT either. Maybe if you weren't such a jealous fuck then you wouldn't think that? Sorry bud. I've played this game since PC release and I can't have gear that you don't? Grow up for Christ's sake. This goes for FriendlyFire LS too.

Retort what you will but there is no proof for or against it, so I'm not going to waste my time on your immature ass. I'm sorry that I work for my shit.

lol nice forum troll wanna be ichigosyrup?
    i'm gonna sound like cpt. obvious, but, say you front 1m for your first dynamis, get 50 1currency drops and sell them for 20k each....thats just paid for it. then its self-sustaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I've played this game since PC release
    Really? I thought Carbon sold her character a long time ago. So did you just take a break for a really long time or what?

Carbon is still the same guy that made the character back at PC release.

I find it so damn funny that people accuse him of RMT. He took what...two years+? Dunno, but a long time to level the most demanded job on FFXI (BRD doesn't count ) to 75, has no jobs even close, plays a lot, and crafts.

Dunno it's just odd to me.

carbon quit or was going to quit at one point but never really did, he funded our dynamis for months using his cloth crafting he doesn't resell currency as his larger goal is to upgrade a relic sword

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Llane

carbon isnt a rmt he busted his ass for everythin he has, too bad i still pawn him in ballista

Now I retort my question to you ichigo, and all of you that have the same question but no balls to ask, proof do you have it? Is this another baseless accusastion? At least when people accused Tony they threw out hypothetical reasons on why he may. Although he did come on and tell you he didn't the idea still sticks around and somewhat hurts his rep with people for no reason. Now you are trying to do it to carbon too? Sounds really jealous if anything. So like let me get this straight how long must you play and how long must you build wealth between friends before your allowed to own things without the accusations? Is this another rule right under the ls teamup rule? I just came back no bullshit, yeah I know I am an addict BUT so are all of you lol, and I had 211 gil to my name. Now I am lvling brd and I got dun dun dun (you ready senor GM dickface) 1.2 mil and counting. By days end I will have about 5 mil on my person. You can tell me I rmt, but I only rmt for head from your mom. I aint explaining shit to anyone either, because its really none of your business.

Sometimes if you just act like a really truely, genuine, decent person things happen because karma is a wonderful thing. Once you start to treat people the way you want to be treated things will work out. Then again I guess fighting over some dragon, and who has a bigger virtual bankroll, is worth more then the friendships you can make.

With that "I lol'd when you found out I was your daddy."

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus

you guys werent even ready when we did so dont try to make some big deal over it. we had an hour of time and all dropped to accomodate having made a scheduling mistake.
    Had this happened to BG, I'd expect a bigger stink raised about it. Go Go BG Ego, Bert. Respect shown only as much as it is given. All this talk about trying to be a middleman for NAs in politcal game about HNM etiquette. lol Pathetic.

If their members saw a bunch of people inside the dynamis that they were suppose to go near the time when it was scheduled, perhaps a lot of people will think that their dynamis was cancelled. You actually expect all of their members to wait outside for you guys? what if you guys decide to stay in for a hour or 2?

well not to accuse anyone but i wondered as well when carbon bought my cursed greaves -1 and cuisses -1, ran a search doesn't show up as a high level crafter, dunno anyone at mid level cloth craft that could make millions easily....i recall carbon was in knights for a while? (who knows so many rdm's around lol), certainly didn't have much gil then

maybe hit a lucky kraken and sold for 200m? X)

the only thing that appeared to me like RMT was when he got tengaar to make 12? cursed gauntlets, undercutted my AH price from 350k to 200k in 2 sales? i dunno about others, but even when i was holding 40m i didn't undercut AH like crazy, worldx does that kinda stuff, but yeah he's worldx

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    what if you guys decide to stay in for a hour or 2?
    let me go press the JP Button that gives BG unlimted Dynamis time.

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin

If their members saw a bunch of people inside the dynamis that they were suppose to go near the time when it was scheduled, perhaps a lot of people will think that their dynamis was cancelled. You actually expect all of their members to wait outside for you guys? what if you guys decide to stay in for a hour or 2?
    we settled it BEFORE we entered, like 2 seconds after we traded glass carbon sent tells and we said our +3.5 hour exit time and that we'd try to finish asap

I'm sure you sent tells to every single of their dynamis LS members telling them you guys are leaving in 30 minutes or told each of them exactly when you guys entered. If I'm going to a dynamis in 15 minutes and I see another LS in the dynamis at that time, I know that chances are that my ls'sdynamis will be delayed and chances are that I'm not going to be there on time. I just found it kind of rude for berticus to use the fact that the other ls wasn't ready as some sort of justification for this issue when you guys were the reason why those people didn't start at their scheduled time.