+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

die

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    My LS alone has had six defending rings drop XD (all went to PLDs)

The first Defending Ring on the server went to a JP RDM... who also has a Shadow Mantle (wtf? no, he doesn't have 75 pld or nin)

There are about two or three others spread around other JP LSes, but generally the JPs on Cerberus have lives
    From my experience, JPs don't set strict rules on Dynamis like NA do.. they just get 50 buddies, go kill and everything is free lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios
    My LS alone has had six defending rings drop XD (all went to PLDs)

The first Defending Ring on the server went to a JP RDM... who also has a Shadow Mantle (wtf? no, he doesn't have 75 pld or nin)

There are about two or three others spread around other JP LSes, but generally the JPs on Cerberus have lives
    From my experience, JPs don't set strict rules on Dynamis like NA do.. they just get 50 buddies, go kill and everything is free lots.
    where do u think the original lot rules for dynamis came from?lol

NAs sure didnt invent them =p

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

First defending ring went to Asa (ganked the lot last second), who ran off to hades and turned secure into the OCD fucktard he was for the last 2 years.

I think Secure would commit genocide against anything possible if he character got banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    First defending ring went to Asa (ganked the lot last second), who ran off to hades and turned secure into the OCD fucktard he was for the last 2 years.
    <3 Asa haha

We are making sure he never gets his HQ Koenig Body o.O
    His LS hasnt got a pull since we started camping again so they just gave up haha pwned

Oh and Hades has seen 2 Defending Ring drop.. one went to Jimy from Asa's LS and other went to someones Mule PLD(in konig which was stolen from ASa's LS) who hasnt been seen since he got it lol

23 years old

BG Level

Yeah secure's probably never gonna get a HQ body here either, guy doesn't have the manpower even if he did get claim. We've gotten pretty lucky with nidhoggs for the short time we've been there, killed 5 out of the last 6 and got 2 kbodies, 3 bodies, and 1 dalmatica out of it.

Yeah secure's probably never gonna get a HQ body here either, guy doesn't have the manpower even if he did get claim. We've gotten pretty lucky with nidhoggs for the short time we've been there, killed 5 out of the last 6 and got 2 kbodies, 3 bodies, and 1 dalmatica out of it.
    Best slap in the face to PD/TF as far as I'm concerned Goes to show that Karma is a bitch ~.^ and sometimes VERY generous.

Asa has the power, to even kill Vrtra.. they just dont wake up in NA time anymore because they cant win and we dont let Nid move into JP time =p

Asa took forever to get M Leg too lol but he finally got them, the KB that dropped them they went to Paquemann (from Fairy)... that shit was priceless.

He hates NA so much at this point he refuses to sell his HQ Barone body to NA lol.. so pathetic

23 years old

BG Level

I'm not complaining, that's for sure.

And yeah it's funny how secure can hate someone so badly when they're basically the same person -_-

JP's on fairy are generally all but gone but every once in a while they do crazy shit. As far as I know they're the only group to take out DL and Ouryu on our server -_- our shell has enough people to do that crap but I'm not gonna lie, we're still the least experienced of all of the shells currently doing that stuff, definitely of the 4 shells that have killed tiamat.

Is TF still in alliance with the BF flunkies or whatever happened with that? I can only speculate that some of the members of the Alliance have tensions/lack of participation now due to Donkie's stupidass action awhile back in DA.

However, I wouldn't mind placing a few bets that somewhere along the line they have a plan to join with Secure's LS that consists of Cullen and the 3 characters to controls >.> Or even rejoin with BF or w/e if that got broken off. Something's too suspicious, it's been too quiet on Fairy lately

/conspiracy'D

23 years old

BG Level

Like almost all of BF quit after fucking over DA for 8 months, that's when everything in DA sort of fell apart for them I guess.

And nah, they hate FN badly, at least that's the current story...

Hmm, not going to make any accusations at this point, can't wait for some random TF member to come flame me here or some shit XD Mneh, it's too much up in the air.

Speaking of which, I'm getting close to 99KS, does TG want to do a run b/c I have no real point to put these forward for anything else >.>

23 years old

BG Level

I think we're trying it again this saturday, I didn't sign up because I currently don't care enough to go to anything as RNG.

Shame too, atre's Gendawa +1 has sort of just sat around since I got the ridill.

Atre should /slap you, I make use of the HQ instruments he made for my BRD :D <3

But yeah...59/99KS atm, really should do some limiting sometime with RDM <.<

KRT raid gogogo!