Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: female players in HNMLSs?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

We have like 7 or 8? And a stable of manthras.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember Tomo had 12-15 female characters but only 2-3 rl Women......

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

in my old LS I think we had 3 real girls who played. 1 was the sister of the leader, 1 was a mother who quit due to RL reasons, and the other one is a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    in my old LS I think we had 3 real girls who played. 1 was the sister of the leader, 1 was a mother who quit due to RL reasons, and the other one is a monster.
    Also had the quiet Canadian mithra, the erotomaniac taru from Canada, the quiet crazy job leveling blonde hume female, the one with a really cute hamster >.> and a huge anime collection, and the one who goes/went to school with a BGer and the TachiGekko dude.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

Which category do I fall under? ;o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I'm a hot chick.
    With a deep voice.

Quote Originally Posted by bikwin
    girls dont play computer games
    They also don't swear or flip the middle finger.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This just in: girls don't fart.

Unless I see some kind of proof like a pic on ffxiplayers.com, I just assume ALL players are guys. And the ones who claim/pretend/act like girls are f@gs in disguise. Not inlcuding the female characters who chose to never say what their sex is, 99% of the time its a dude who wants people to assume he's a girl [not exactly queer imo]. Most of the real chicks I've met on this game were just um.. bitches? Yes, I believe thats the proper termonology to use here. Either that or they just suck as a player. No offense to any real ladies out there, assuming there are any. :wink:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Unless I see some kind of proof like a pic on ffxiplayers.com, I just assume ALL players are guys. And the ones who claim/pretend/act like girls are f@gs in disguise. Not inlcuding the female characters who chose to never say what their sex is, 99% of the time its a dude who wants people to assume he's a girl [not exactly queer imo]. Most of the real chicks I've met on this game were just um.. bitches? Yes, I believe thats the proper termonology to use here. Either that or they just suck as a player. No offense to any real ladies out there, assuming there are any.
    I can assure you 95% of those pictures in FFXI Players (the women) are fake, because they are too ashamed to show their true picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    Unless I see some kind of proof like a pic on ffxiplayers.com, I just assume ALL players are guys. And the ones who claim/pretend/act like girls are f@gs in disguise. Not inlcuding the female characters who chose to never say what their sex is, 99% of the time its a dude who wants people to assume he's a girl [not exactly queer imo]. Most of the real chicks I've met on this game were just um.. bitches? Yes, I believe thats the proper termonology to use here. Either that or they just suck as a player. No offense to any real ladies out there, assuming there are any. :wink:
    I've actually met a lot of people from my ls and from my previous ls, so I can assure you that girls do play this game. You shouldn't meet a lot of online whores if you're not looking for girls online. From my experience, they don't just jump on you unless you send out vibes that you're trying to get some.

Also a good way to avoid online whores is to play a female character. It works magic, like some sort of whore-proof cover.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    Also a good way to avoid online whores is to play a female character. It works magic, like some sort of whore-proof cover.
    I've found being openly gay is a pretty good defense as well.

Female Character readies boobs.
    Resist! Septimus resists the effect of boobs!

What happened to that person who would cyber with girls for gil in FFXI and post the screenshots here?

12 females out of around 50 members. We use voice chat so it's safe to say that they are all actually girls.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    What happened to that person who would cyber with girls for gil in FFXI and post the screenshots here?
    quit

Poo.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Probably renamed his char for umpteenth time to escape the stigma of Makojin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

but then you might attract whores from the other side. If I had to choose, female whores are still better than man whores.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

but then you might attract whores from the other side. If I had to choose, female whores are still better than man whores.
    In my experience, most straight men would be too freaked out to flirt with another guy to get stuff. It's never happened to me yet.

Then again, I'm a miser so no one's getting money/stuff off of me. And no, I am not trying to get guys to flirt with me to get stuff... (the people I'm talking to know who they are.)

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

We have 5 girls i think, most verified by pic or ventrillo.