Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Murdoc of Fantajii     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Murdoc of Fantajii

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is; revenge, a general warning to anyone who might end up in a relationship with him, or a desperate plea in the hopes of getting Manako and my items returned (not much hope there). At any rate, last night my account was broken into, ~14mil in items were stolen and Murdoc is responsible.

I know this because he is the only person I have ever shared my acct. info with. Additionally, the only ex item that was dropped was my Fantajii pearlsack which I still had in storage despite having quit the LS.

While this might all be circumstancial evidence, even the GMs agree that 100% of the time that this happens it is via security lapses on your behalf, such as sharing your info with a friend. Because he was the only person, hes the only possibility. That and only someone in his LS would have an intrest in me not having thier pearl anymore.

Items stolen were:
    A vermillion cloak (Manako's)
    Enkalado's bracers
    Forager's mantle
    Terra's Staff
    Apollo's Staff

Now I know there are people that have thier beef with me over the manner in which I left KnightsLS but anyone who knows Manako knows how kind and giving a person she is and the theft of her vermy is what bothers me more then anything. Shes not rich by any stretch and that vermy comprised ~half her total wealth in this game.

Apologies to those Fantajii members whose reputations are, once again; being damaged because of Murdoc's BS. As a leader of that LS, it is relevant though.

I'll be on the phone with Tech Support in a couple hours when they open for the to start the investigation but I don't have much hope in getting reimbursed.

Thanks for listening,
    Dann

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

that sucks... i cant imagine.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Didn't you steal Elvie's Scorpion Harness? Karma's a bitch.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    So's nearly wiping to Genbu and having to have your BLMs volley hate.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    How is this relevant to anything? We are on the subject of ppl stealing stuff...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No, the SH you refer to was owned by KnightsLS fund and was passed to me by Elvie after he got his Osode on the condition that we share it. When I left that LS after a year of hardcore participation, I didn't return it. The LS policey states that if you leave you return every item aquired via the LS fund (which is the only way you aquire items since they don't split). Nobody ever does though (as its a BS way of threatening you to stay if you don't wanna be gimp) and nobody ever bitches except this one time because it was "Elvie's".

I made amends with Elvie however and even offered to replace it since KnightsLS never did. He refused.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dann
    No, the SH you refer to was owned by KnightsLS fund and was passed to me by Elvie after he got his Osode on the condition that we share it. When I left that LS after a year of hardcore participation, I didn't return it. The LS policey states that if you leave you return every item aquired via the LS fund (which is the only way you aquire items since they don't split). Nobody ever does though (as its a BS way of threatening you to stay if you don't wanna be gimp) and nobody ever bitches except this one time because it was "Elvie's".

I made amends with Elvie however and even offered to replace it since KnightsLS never did. He refused.
    We've had people in our LS like that. We call them scumbags, faggots, and things that I can't type out at work. You got what you deserved.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wow, that's really low.

sorry for what happend to you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How is this relevant to anything? We are on the subject of ppl stealing stuff...
    It isn't. I'm just calling you on yet again being an ass, but moreso the irony of your comment about Karma.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

It isn't. I'm just calling you on yet again being an ass, but moreso the irony of your comment about Karma.

Who's being the ass here? omgz I am being such an ass to someone by pointing out that Dann stole something and is now crying about it happening to him.

I don't recall ever being an ass to you, Totien, So i don't see how 'yet again' you get to call me on it. In fact, I've only helped you when you needed help with stuff in the game. I don't see the irony in what you are talking about. How is that irony? because we had some trouble with our last genbu and I wanna say something about karma to someone who stole something? I don't get it. Please pick up a dictionary some time.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I'm in Knights so I loled

Quote Originally Posted by Dann

If you were against that LS policy, why did you join that LS in the first place, let alone taking the item knowing it must be returned. Since I don't know you personally, but if someone agreed to something and then do something opposite, that person is at fault.

and you gave your acct info to Murdoc?

I think there is a lesson to be learned here. There is always some truth behind people's reputations. I remember when Newhope was going on, a lot of people were telling their members to watch out for lloydst as he's up to something shaddy. Yet nobody listened and they got bit in the ass. While their members were in shock people that knew lloydst back when he was a smn/blm weren't a bit surprised at what happened. Same thing can be said here. Fantajii does not have a good reputation amongst Bahamut community. Chances are there are going to be some questionable characters within the linkshell and it's not a good idea to trust someone like that with valuable acct info.

hahaha when i left knights senxai was still letting me play with his kraken club and osode, i should've kept them right? X)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'd like to hear what Murdoc has to say.

I dont like to point fingers but I love getting involved in ffxi drama i remember when Murdoc tried to get into Hokuten ls. He was in our vent channel a couple times. He said alot of vulgar things, and also he said something about going to kill LoO with his LS and if kraken dropped he would borrow it, but just end up keeping it. Then he laughed, and he was serious.Then he was kicked from Vent. Recruit Murdoc=X . By the way what I know about Dann is he is a nice guy. Mogi let him borrow his Osode in exp party, and he gave it back. I dont blame Dann for taking SH from knights. If he didnt it would of been sold so Valiant could fund his NIN,RNG or his woodworking. I was hardcore Knights member, and we killed alot of things with decent drops, but no members really saw anything for it. Valiant was a nice guy, but why was the LS fund always near broke? coughcougcoughEcurbcoughcoughcoughSyndromecoughcou gh

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    I dont like to point fingers but I love getting involved in ffxi drama i remember when Murdoc tried to get into Hokuten ls. He was in our vent channel a couple times. He said alot of vulgar things, and also he said something about going to kill LoO with his LS and if kraken dropped he would borrow it, but just end up keeping it. Then he laughed, and he was serious.Then he was kicked from Vent. Recruit Murdoc=X . By the way what I know about Dann is he is a nice guy. Mogi let him borrow his Osode in exp party, and he gave it back. I dont blame Dann for taking SH from knights. If he didnt it would of been sold so Valiant could fund his NIN,RNG or his woodworking. I was hardcore Knights member, and we killed alot of things with decent drops, but no members really saw anything for it. Valiant was a nice guy, but why was the LS fund always near broke? coughcougcoughEcurbcoughcoughcoughSyndromecoughcou gh
    loliez

Thecrow was mentioning something about Fantajii going to Dynamis with gilsellers now a 3 times, is this cuz they can't clear as 1 LS and the only one that would ever team up with them is gilseller & co?

Edit: claiming page 2 for hopefully a 10+ drama thread.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dann, I miss Alcaud, Cyric and Biomass.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dann, I miss Alcaud, Cyric and Biomass.
    Word. They all play WoW together now, I can give you thier server info and new names if you wanna get in touch with them XD.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    loliez

Thecrow was mentioning something about Fantajii going to Dynamis with gilsellers now a 3 times, is this cuz they can't clear as 1 LS and the only one that would ever team up with them is gilseller & co?

Edit: claiming page 2 for hopefully a 10+ drama thread.
    whoever this Thecrow guy is doesn't know what he's talking about. Fantajii went to dynamis with the gilsellers one time and one time only, and that was the time 4-5 months ago.

and btw, we cleared Sandy as a LS only last week, so once again Thecrow is wrong.

so there are two different sets of screenshots of your members, OH WAIT i'm sure they quit your LS just in time for that. my badziez

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast