+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FI really is gay.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FI really is gay.

So, Final Heaven got KB (won claim when it popped) and they struggled all the way through the fight, 1hr'ish later, KB is at 50% and it goes Hyper but some how FH is still hanging in strong and doing their best not to wipe. They successfully take KB from 50% to 5% on hyper.

Due to a random fluke/bug, Hyper is some how off BUT

-there was no hate reset
    -There was NO REGEN what-so-ever on KB
    -enmity was still on FH
    -FH has not wiped
    -KB is still going around and FH is still fighting it/marathoning

The rep from FI starts to shout saying that FH has lost because hyper has gone off due to god knows why AT 3-5% and wants FH to purposly zenmetsu and give kb to them. FH refuses and what does FI do? As soon as it goes unclaimed when FH is marathoning KB, they steal and kill it. At 3-5%.

How the fuck can people take a LS seriously when they pull shit like this when they don't get their way.

One thing is to monopolize the 3 kings, You pull it then it's yours but another one is to steal one when you don't get your way.

I personally thing it was extremly selfish of FI to steal KB from FH. New HNM LS's are faced with the hyper mode that pretty much screws them over if they have no prior experience with the 3 kings. The system automatically thinks you're just trying to hold it and shoots that thing up to level 125. To steal it at 3-5% when they've fought SSJ-KB since 50%...

how low can you get.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Since when did FI become the refs of Bahamut..

this is probably because of the bullshit FH pulled last time, which i dont see how anyone could disagree with that a PG steal would have been appropriate.

square has made it too easy to stay alive in KB hyper - it should be a 100% wipe, so thats the cause of the grey. sucks for both of them but FI has a gay attitude for having done this.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    Since when did FI become the refs of Bahamut..
    Or Zigma or BG for that matter

Although i agree that it wasn't particularly nice neither are many other things that happen on a daily basis. Crappy stuff happens in this game all the time, people are unfair to each other...its something you merely have to accept.

FI are the refs because they are the best ls on this server. Alpha male always dictates what goes on.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's a simple fix.. FH will steal KB from FI next time FI gets it to 3% and it goes unclaimed.

AT 3-5% and wants FH to purposly zenmetsu and give kb to them.
    What does this mean? Zenmatsu actually gave up a claim to another LS?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    It's a simple fix.. FH will steal KB from FI next time FI gets it to 3% and it goes unclaimed.

you'd be suprised how mature Linkshells on Bahamut are compared to other servers

zenmetsu means to fully wipe with no chance of recovery.

I think what FI did really started something because there are still people in Behemoth's dominion (all of FI etc etc) and KB died a long time ago.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Speaking from a non-Bahamut server player pov.

It isn't hard to keep a fight going against behemoth or KB when he goes into hyper-mode. If you can live through its entire super smash duration, then that's pretty noteworthy in my books. But what I'm seeing is Final Heaven's King Behemoth being stolen by FI. GMs don't believe in stealing, and they would probably say Final Heaven should've done a better job keeping the claim theirs -_-. But it's still a shady as hell thing to do.

If it were up to me, I'd bust the ass of whoever did the steal out of FI. Just cause something goes hyper mode doesn't/shouldn't mean immediate turnover.

EDIT: Just my opinion.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I LIKE BIG WEINERS

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I edited the last comment because that's not what this thread's here to discuss. I'll keep my opinions on who's better or worse to myself.

I apologize, NotSmash.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

np lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

FI are the refs because they are the best ls on this server.
    Being able to claim over NAs =\= Best Ls on the server.

And since the change FI hasn't gotten more than two claimes on Fafnir without it being a random or pop on server up.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok

And since the change FI hasn't gotten more than two claimes on Fafnir without it being a random or pop on server up.
    they kill the fastest with the least deaths and the least amount of people. They tank fafnir with a rdm/nin. They all have good gear and now how to play. They don't make mistakes they're the best :-/

They can, and have, killed everything. . . .

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wouldn't be surprised actually.. On Unicorn, there isn't a MPK/steal list really.. Only new people do that because they're completely unaware of the "unwritten rules."

In the past though, it seems as if you fuck over one linkshell, they'll get you back some how. Karma I suppose.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmash

they kill the fastest with the least deaths and the least amount of people. They tank fafnir with a rdm/nin. They all have good gear and now how to play. They don't make mistakes they're the best :-/

Wrong. They wipe to Fafnir pretty often just to carelessness of getting Spike Flailed. Tanking with RDM/NIN does not make a LS better than another. They sure as hell don't kill Fafnir the fastest. They haven't killed Vrtra, they only recently killed Jorm, they haven't killed Ouryu and they haven't killed dynamis lord.

Oh, and the reason some of them have insane gear? Most of them used to be in PG when they were at their prime then they decided to ditch them and form their own LS just because Phalanxx didn't get a Ridill.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Sekaix can kill stuff alot faster than FI

only group on Bahamut to have killed Vrtra is PG + Way. not FI or BG.

i think only Sekaix has killed Ouryu.

FI's claim to fame is after they formed they camp more hardcore than any other JP LS and before the patch they outclaimed everyone. the former may still be true but the latter isn't anymore.

and the reason FI is more hardcore than any other JP LS is because Sekaix, PG and Way has taken a few steps backwards from their glory days, not because FI has done much to surpass them.

---

change your sig, it's nsfw or get banned again.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wrong. They wipe to Fafnir pretty often just to carelessness of getting Spike Flailed. Tanking with RDM/NIN does not make a LS better than another. They sure as hell don't kill Fafnir the fastest. They haven't killed Vrtra, they only recently killed Jorm, they haven't killed Ouryu and they haven't killed dynamis lord.

Oh, and the reason some of them have insane gear? Most of them used to be in PG when they were at their prime then they decided to ditch them and form their own LS just because Phalanxx didn't get a Ridill.
    If you could claim kings more consistantly would you bother with Vrtra? or Jorm? Not everyone can do both (read: play time) so whats the choice you'd make?

Also, please don't turn my quiet complete and true statement of "they kill the fastest with the least deaths and the least amount of people" Into "they don't kill the fasest cuz once we brought 30 people to dragon's aery and killed it faster"

Who has killed the dynamis lord? Ouryu (donut even know who that is kjekekeke)

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

FI's claim to fame is after they formed they camp more hardcore than any other JP LS and before the patch they outclaimed everyone. the former may still be true but the latter isn't anymore.

and the reason FI is more hardcore than any other JP LS is because Sekaix, PG and Way has taken a few steps backwards from their glory days, not because FI has done much to surpass them.

---

Also, FI members have no life. They woke up at like 5 in the morning JP time to kill Tiamat...

If you could claim kings more consistantly would you bother with Vrtra? or Jorm? Not everyone can do both (read: play time) so whats the choice you'd make?

Also, please don't turn my quiet complete and true statement of "they kill the fastest with the least deaths and the least amount of people" Into "they don't kill the fasest cuz once we brought 30 people to dragon's aery and killed it faster"

Who has killed the dynamis lord? Ouryu (donut even know who that is kjekekeke)
    Zigma's group killed DL many times. Sekaix killed Ouryu.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

---

What did Frasier ever do to you.

Check you're pm's because i donut want to seem like a meany on these forums becuz i haev no friends.
    <3 smasharoo level 44 galka sam <3 <3 Sendoh <3 <3 <3 4eva <3 <3