+ Reply to Thread

Seriously, I thought this only happened on AIM...

Me = I'd rather have something and not need it then need something and not have it.

Weird person = Virginia

Anyway, the whole reason I added here was that I thought it was one of my friends being stupid (they usually have stupid names) so I thought nothing off it, and I usually ask who it is i'm speaking too unless I know the person is gonna add me.

Virginia says:
    hello

I'd rather have something and not need it then need something and not have it. says:
    hi?

Virginia says:
    how are you son?

I'd rather have something and not need it then need something and not have it. says:
    come again?

and this is...?

Virginia says:
    virginia fanning

Virginia says:
    thats me >>

ohhhh really

and how might I ask did you get my msn address?

Virginia says:
    from msn directory

and why did you add me?

Virginia says:
    i like them young

riiiiight

Virginia says:
    so what kind of women are you into son?

hahahaha

Virginia says:
    pardon?

i'm sorry, this is too funny... seriously though, I like my women young

and I have no interest in cybering old ladies

Virginia says:
    well, id like you to know, i am only 54, so dont call me old son

Virginia says:
    do have a picture of yourself?

um, even if I did...I wouldn't send it to you
    Virginia says:
    but i havent had love in my life for some years now

Virginia says:
    i need a toyboy

hahahahahahaha

Virginia says:
    do you think i look sexy? >>

i'll tell you once I stop laughing

Virginia says:
    i like funny men

is that so

I thought people only did this on AIM... guess I gotta stop dissing it now

Virginia says:
    i met my second husband on AIM

Virginia says:
    it didnt work out

Virginia says:
    i boiled him

hahahaha

Virginia says:
    because he took a great liking to my nancy, my cat

really

Virginia says:
    do you like cats? im a great cat woman

err, no, I hate cats, and I hate people

and um, i'mnot your age, please find someone older to cyber with

Virginia says:
    how old are you son?

17, but that's not the point

Virginia says:
    ooh

Virginia says:
    tender age

Virginia says:
    nice and smooth

yes yes, very tender

Virginia says:
    i like it
    I wouldn't have guessed

Virginia says:
    oh lets stop playing and get to the point, i want you and you want me

hahahahahaha

i'm sure you do, but I don't want you and you can't have me

anyway, this has been fun, but I honestly can't laugh anymore -- you're a sad person

and i'm going now

Virginia says:
    dont make me boil you son, i know where you live!

hahahahahahahaha

stop!!!

i'm gonna die laughing

Virginia says:
    dont mess with me, imay be old, but i have the strength of a stallion

ok, now you're being stupid

see you again, Viriginia

I guess I gotta give MSN some credit, 5 years using it and this is the first time it's happened to me, whereas on AIM someone tries it every 2 days.

Re: Seriously, I thought this only happened on AIM...

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    whereas on AIM someone tries it every 2 days.
    I use AIM and have never had anything like this happen in my life.

Holy shit. O.O
    Okay, that's just disturbing... I'd prolly freak out if somebody I don't know just started talking to me like that in MSN.

turn off the button that allow people to search for your profile on aim.

turn off the button that allow people to search for your profile on aim.
    Not when you can die laughing at wrinkly old ladies like that who want to cyber with you

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

rofl

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I dont like msn cause people usually have ungodly long names like that. I just block everyone who isnt on my list and it's all good.

I give em three chances to tell me their name and if they don't say or I don't know em I block em! Keeps my buddy list clean!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

have used aim for a while now, have never had a problem like that lol