+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no offense...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

no offense...

...but the new site is ugly

thx for the support
    v3.0 is gonna be "liquid cool ice" with text vertically cropped to 1cm, argentinian club music bands' mp3s on every page, and chaotically flashing lines that move when you click on something

lol I'm not trying to be a dick, I design websites for a living and I just happen to think the color schemes and roll overs and typeface choices should be reconsidered, I think you have a great site content wise and the backend is beyond me which I actually pmed ondori about and he never answered I just don't like the actual visual design, and I don't think it compliments the quality of the site itself.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

ok

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Get a HOME button on the forums so i don't have to manually go back to the main page.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

i'll do that tomorrow as well. PM if it isn't up by 11cst.

I agree with Almaa. It's more or less constructive criticism honestly. I too took some webdesign classes, it's a bit too...flashy? I don't know, it's very distracting, as someone else said it's kinda LJ-ish.

I do commend you on the work, I can't do that shit XD Just needs some tweeking With every creation there are always critics, sometimes they offer good and valued suggestions, and other times they're just being snooty bastards.

Demosthenes11

I like it, it's pretty cool

Black Belt
    BG Level

every page on the forums has a "Order of the Blue Gartr Forum Index" to take you to the top forum page.

i think

[removed broken link]

should probably go to http://www.theorderls.com instead of the forum index, seems kind of redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    every page on the forums has a "Order of the Blue Gartr Forum Index" to take you to the top forum page.

i think

[removed broken link]

should probably go to http://www.theorderls.com instead of the forum index, seems kind of redundant.
    Yeah, the img should link to the homepage itself imo. You already have "Order of the Blue Gartr Forum Index" links at the top and bottom >.>

I find it ironic that the Order of the BLUE Gartr has such a puny light blue color backround

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

We more of the orderofthe-slightly-off-blue-gartr... since we changed pearl color ><'

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Order of the Purple Gartr? o.O

Light urple (I hope you guys watched the old SNLs)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Which cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    Light urple (I hope you guys watched the old SNLs)
    roffle!
    Name a color that ends in "urple"
    Light Urple?
    XDXDXD I love those, my friend has all the episodes on his laptop and we watched most of them at Denny's once at 1am :D