Thread: theorderls.com     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

theorderls.com

Has been updated.... please check out the front page.... hope everyone enjoys it.

some graphic (ed with k. body, pictures of members in roster when you click name, etc) changes coming tomorrow...

3+ HNMs being added to big kills! (new trophy and titles too).

Achieve news update (maybe, sigh).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

pimp~

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats and Great work on the site! Looks fan-fuckin-tastic! :D

I don't really like the main page layout, looks like a teenage girl's livejournal, but the BigKills stuff is really good now.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Leaping Lizzy
    I don't really like the main page layout, looks like a teenage girl's livejournal, but the BigKills stuff is really good now.
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3...journal4yy.gif

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i want to talk in the message system to make fun of longheart but i don't know how

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

have your PO person that does your bigkill stuff add you as a "Ls member" and "LS poster"... then the next time you log in, you'll see new options.

you can add people to the same account by having the creater login and click edit ls info, then at the bottom type in your name.

Note:Bigkills and the forums are on 2 different systems. so if you dont have a bigkills account just register and wait for your LS person to add you.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Hey, do you need a list of all the other hnms or something, or just waiting to add them all in?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

adding a bunch tomorrow... but we aren't going to add low low low lvl nms.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm mainly just talking about Ouryu, lol, but also other stuff like Ix'Aern / Jailer of Justice / Faith, but maybe that should wait until sea is 100% figured out (I am thinking no one has popped and killed everything anyway).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Shen, king vine, etc... ya... we have values... just some awards.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

have your PO person that does your bigkill stuff add you as a "Ls member" and "LS poster"... then the next time you log in, you'll see new options.

you can add people to the same account by having the creater login and click edit ls info, then at the bottom type in your name.

Note:Bigkills and the forums are on 2 different systems. so if you dont have a bigkills account just register and wait for your LS person to add you.
    i added a second person to my linkshells (Shiva: Dark Legacy) big kills account, and for some reason i have the option to add all the big kills i have already added... essentially doubling the points. im not sure why this happened, but it might be some kind of glitch with that part of the system. either way whenever i add a kill, it keeps telling me no kill registered, but points keep going up. sorry i dunno what the problem is, just wondering if you could fix it or reset the list or something.

It definately does look nicer, however, why are both ed and bert listed as shell holders?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ewww purple

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

they both are shell holders on the roster because they both play heavy leadership roles in the ls.

at least that's my guess

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good Job Twin!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The layout looks amazing. I also *love* the new Big Kill's section. Time for me to catch up on my reading >.>

kasber

Because BG is Berts ls.. ETB was away to long Bert took control and well they here now i guess, he runs everything so /shrug

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Um... huh?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

layout looks good, nice simple and to the point. The colors for the gfx are good as well and match the ls. I find the backround a bit too bright though, but that just me (could be my monitor).

The only real thing i have to comment on is the news system you're using. It's good as far as posting goes but the test is reaching the border and getting to close for comfort. It would also look stylish if you use put a few gfx in the post (like the backround).

A couple of minutes on PS and i came up with something like this. Edges are a bit plain but can be worked on.

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/2025/bgnews6pr.jpg

Instead of having the ffxi's largest community text ontop, you can delete that and put it blueish (it makes a good header) and put in the code to have it say who it was posted and what date etc etc.

The taru on the left can be moved to the top, and the bigger taru on the right can be moved more down and made smaller so the middle expands when you're making bigger post. The characters can change depending on who's posting (so a custom one might have to be made depending on how many people you have. I guess I can help with that.)

News archive can be moved to the bottom of the webpage because it takes up a bit of space up there. The shoutbox is fine.

The new big kills.... looks awesome.