BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

What do you guys think of NA teaming up with gilsellers?

Just curious. On our server Asura this has been a problem since they started gaining power. NA would team up with them & do shit with them, and recently it got out of control to the extremes, when the gilsellers managed to pop kirin. I mean, it's bad enough that they POPPED kirin, what was worse is they had many NA's with them helping them kill kirin, because they were told they'd have a chance for the osode/cloth(we all know they'd just sell it at the end).

Some of the NA were also in end game linkshells, it wasnt just ppl who cant get an LS.

What do you guys think of it? I think I want SE to open emmigration again!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...selleranbu.jpg
    Nawaf is in a NA Bahamut HNMLS
    Songokou(JP) has level 5 relic, he camped emperor for like 2 years on bahamut to get there+106 GS....yet camps amemet w/ gilseller
    Kissofdie is the leader? of a gilseller group - chinese or korean i think dunno
    and this isn't a single incident :3

Yeah but i think Songokou is just showing off to as many peoples as he can right now, wich would somehow explain.

Dunno...

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

GIlsellers on my server have a few helpers.
    They have killed 3/5 gods, going for byakko next.
    They day they pop kirin i'll be there to steal+chf.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

gilsellers have teamed up w/ some NAs on our server the ass of the server's LS Cassienova and have done Suzaku i'm sure of i don't know about Seiryu or Byakko and they are in NO WAY near Kirin i saw them d a Suzaku fight w/ 4 RNGs and 1 RDM/DRK and they almost wiped

hehe.. on quetzacotl Gilsellers are hated so damn much. They have perhaps.. 1 or 2 NA helping them and that's cause they are soo hataed by all others on our server. Quetzacotl (though Gilsellers are a problem) seems to take sport into what can be done to "legally" piss off a gilseller :D I, myself, am working on scamming one out of a Kraken Club XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    hehe.. on quetzacotl Gilsellers are hated so damn much. They have perhaps.. 1 or 2 NA helping them and that's cause they are soo hataed by all others on our server. Quetzacotl (though Gilsellers are a problem) seems to take sport into what can be done to "legally" piss off a gilseller :D I, myself, am working on scamming one out of a Kraken Club XD
    Trade him/her like many Insect Wings, they might think they're Emp. Pins ;o

I almost bought a kraken for 7,000,000gil off a gil seller <_<; He wanted 70 and had it in his bazaar, I said I don't trust bazaars and wanted to trade, so we did. It took him a few minutes to notice that I only put up 7m not 70 ;x But, I'm sure he was close to hitting ok :/

Amabire is a dirty whore who helps gilsellers for amity capes but still doesn't get it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Me & My friend already call for help on the kirin on my server that the gilsellers popped. Alot of people say they'll be doing it, but have no balls, which is why gilsellers are in sky :\

They think that the gilsellers are just gonna go away. They dont understand that helping them = giving them a message that you want them. Sigh, Orz, /tear emoticon

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Me & My friend already call for help on the kirin on my server that the gilsellers popped. Alot of people say they'll be doing it, but have no balls, which is why gilsellers are in sky :\

They think that the gilsellers are just gonna go away. They dont understand that helping them = giving them a message that you want them. Sigh, Orz, /tear emoticon
    No need for the /emo ;o

get over it, they are here forever, atleast let them make their fucking money for dinner in peace. Infact team up with them, then make them split the money, so they get less gil.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

No? I never said they're going, nor did i say im trying to get rid of them. I made the topic to see how ppl think of NA are teaming up with MPK'ing gilsellers.

The same gilsellers who tagged fafnir this morning who KS'd it off a NA LS. The same NA's in LS's who camp these HNM & end up getting KS'd by the dipshit Gilsellers they had teamed up with the night before.

i read the subject line thats all lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

its one thing to sell gil and camp NMs against you, its another thing to 'steal' NMs when they go unclaimed for a short period of time, MPK, and attempt to verbally harass you...in order to get the NM for the gilseller LS

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    get over it, they are here forever, atleast let them make their fucking money for dinner in peace. Infact team up with them, then make them split the money, so they get less gil.
    Because supporting terrorism will help that go away too

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

We do have quite a few NA, some in HNM LS, that do stuff with the gilsellers. Why? I honestly don't know, some of the NMs I camp every single day I camp against gilsellers. And further more, I have never lost a pull to them. So sucks to the gilsellers, I know they hate me because their kids didn't eat last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    Nawaf is in a NA Bahamut HNMLS

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Why dont you just ask HP ??

Ellise is a gilseller from Gilgamesh that moved to Remora (someone who camps Serket, Simurgh, whatever with gilsellers each and every day...). When I 'thanked' them for taking that trash off my server on their forums, they just deleted my thread.

HP <3 Gilsellers