FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Characters at 30 don't have enough HP/MP/equip to keep a good crowd control going that you commonly face in Dynamis.
    1 word: Bard
    2 words: Horde Lullaby
    /hurray

Yet another place where bards are vital and red mages are worthless! >_>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I doubt they'd make a 30 cap dynamis simply because it would be flooded 24/7 with all the low level noobs around. Either they'd have to make it a weird level 65+ requirement with a 30 cap or just won't have a cap.

Dynamis-Tavnazia I would love to see though (even though it seems like a pulling nightmare)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Yes because a bunch of low level newbs can pull 1m out of their a-- to do a Dynamis in Valkurm =P

Though yes a lot buy gil, but the ones that buy gil don't care about tough battles or rare/ex stuff, they'd buy 1m to spend on an Emp Pin omgz.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I got a 75SMN buddy that does fenrir runs for gil with 4 other summoners.... you'd be appalled at how many noobs with level 30-40whm/smn/something as their highest job fork over 750k+ to get fenrir

Not to mention getting paid 200-300k to solo G1/G2, AF, coffer keys, etc. I'm sure these nooblets all know super secret farming techniques to make their uber gils that the rest of us weren't aware of when we were that level.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Step 1:
    http://www.ige.com

Step 2:
    Ask mommy for CC info

Step 3:
    omg gilz!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    Not to mention getting paid 200-300k to solo G1/G2, AF, coffer keys, etc. I'm sure these nooblets all know super secret farming techniques to make their uber gils that the rest of us weren't aware of when we were that level.
    meh, thats not always the case though...

I mean, I had 2x snipers at 45 and thats when only the elitist had them. All I did was camp NMs and mine.

It's called committment =/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

1 in a 100, maybe have that kind of commitment, and now there's the also the huge issue of gilsellers dominating any low lvl mob with a drop worth anything. Even so, like I said, you'd be appalled at the sheer number of customers he gets >_>

He's made millions to say the least.

Also, now that I actually think about it, snipers used to only cost 160-200k before the whole gilseller/inflation fiasco (least on Rag). HQs back then were, and remain, the elitist equip.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As I posted earlier, I think I'd have to do BST for 30 capped Dynamis.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

i bought my light staff and dark staff when i was lvl 45 and they were both close to 1million. I mined IC as WHM/NIN for 2 weeks

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i got paid by a 57whm to help with his af3 fight in fei'yin. i get invited to the alliance and /c this person. Has nobles tunic in bazaar, strider boots, hq light staff, and hes rank 2......................best part was i was the 18th member in the alliance so i sat there afk and collected a free 1mil just for walking to fei'yin.