BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/licks Miami

Miami is hawt.

[removed broken link]

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I wonder what he thought of your party pulling a beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I made him wait like 5 minutes while I killed it.

He actually waited, and didn't just say 'Enjoy adventuring in Vana'diel!'

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wasn't it proven that Teelow is a worthless GM on these very forums? o.O

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Yes, but he has seemed to changed a little. Maybe, they have been working on their PR since a little incedent involving phones calls to the pit.

Old Merits
    BG Level

maybe Teelow sold his account to Gludd

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Heian
    Yes, but he has seemed to changed a little. Maybe, they have been working on their PR since a little incedent involving phones calls to the pit.
    Because a bunch of kids calling them "fucks" is gonna make them change what they do

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Because a bunch of kids calling them "fucks" is gonna make them change what they do
    Or maybe they realised that if a "bunch of kids" can get that much information on them perhaps someone more threatening could?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Or maybe they realised that if a "bunch of kids" can get that much information on them perhaps someone more threatening could?
    very true indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Today I MTed to a GM about how I failed a charm in my BST party, linked all 6 of the mandies and one slept us, then I got raped. That was interesting...he just laughed though

Teelow is kinda cool, lol a few months ago during the Fafnir window he was chillin in the pit with Gludd doing stupid emotes

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

has anyone heard any new news about possible server transfers at the end of the year? sorry for bumping an old topic

[quote=Hirronimus]Obviously I focused, for most part, on the questions that concerned myself more than anything else, but this really irked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcry
    Nobody actually knows what "magic accuracy" is specifically. Can you please explain it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Sundi
    Magic accuracy decreases the ability of a monster to resist a spell cast by the player; for example with spells like Paralyze, Slow, etc.
    And here I thought Skill was responsible for that.

How much of an impact on landing/duration for enfeebling based spells does the skill level have?
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sage Sundi":c3a4a
    The higher the enfeeble skill, the more accurate you will be with landing the spell against monsters. However, the duration the spells last is random.
    But I thought Magic Accuracy was responsible for that... wait, we have to statuses that do exact same thing? Wow!

Are there currently any plans to add a second tier to some spells such as Paralyze II, Slow II, Gravity II to make them more useful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Sundi
    These spells are useful at high level as they are because they are based on the enfeebling skill of the user. So even using a level 4 spell (Paralyze) on level 75 monsters will be as strong as their skill level allows. However, Ninja's level two tier spells (Ni) are not based on the player's Ninjutsu skill.
    We know how they are dependent on skill from previous questions, but he's totally sidestepped the question about that. Didn't answer if 2nd tier spells would be introduced. lol And the fact that a BRD can debuff high level HNM with lower skill rating proves more that Skill level equals nothing... /sigh.[/quote:c3a4a]

Well if you think about it, it's not the same thing entirely. (magic skill and magic acc). Magic accuracy will apply to all magics at the same time. While enfeebling skill only add to enfeebling. So in a sense it's not the same. Magic Acc is a way to up all skills in a sense. Probably why RDM jse has it built in since RDMs use all of the conventional magic types.

Blah responded before reading all posts lol. Sorry lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4