Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MPKraken     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    Ok Asmodan, but still BT hasn't killed Vrtra...
    Raiko:

Go take your little theiving, lying, pitiful self, and go outside. Enjoy real life. Maybe get some friends, meet a girl, have some fun, enjoy being 16.

I'm tired of talking to you, and everyone on Remora hates you for all the shit you've done too. Even your new name was 2ch'd, and I know exactly who made the GM call and saw you in Attohwa to get you thrown in jail and banned, and what you were doing (again) to get you perma-banned.

Leave.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ok people on the internet don't like me, i'm going to go cry now.

Go RMT some other account to steal stuff lol

btw; if people found out who plays your account, more people would hate you than me

AND BT STILL HASN'T KILLED VRTRA ^_^

Ok people on the internet don't like me, i'm going to go cry now.

Go RMT some other account to steal stuff lol

btw; if people found out who plays your account, more people would hate you than me

AND BT STILL HASN'T KILLED VRTRA ^_^
    Then why do 18 ppl in the LS have the title.

And the only thing I ever RMT'd was like 2mil and that was almost a year ago when I was... Lv60 RNG or something. kthx. I don't fucking RMT at all since then, because then I could actually make money.

Let's see. Yeah, I let someone play my account for.... all of two weeks while I 'quit'. Mmhm. That's over.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Funny cause remember that day you were sad they used their seals? yea that was longer than 2 weeks haha

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

just for the record.....

dat swapping is pretty easy, and even if you happened to get a nid kill, Seiryu's Sword looks like a Ridill.

anyways, anyone with an E.Bd would know to call it E.Bd and not A.Bd.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The linkshell that genosync belongs to does have a ton of ridills, e.bodies, m.bodies and dalmas. They had a couple periods of domination in the past where they were able to stock up nicely. I stopped caring about the HNM side of the end-game on my server so I haven't been paying much attention to what the top linkshells have been doing lately, if they killed it within the last month then good for them, grats, if not then they haven't done it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well genosync, you fled bahamut cause you kept taking fits cause you couldn't get A.abj hands? Lol. No one liked you anyway, no loss. You got into BT2 on Remora, purely on the basis that someone else can whore out your account at events, (braska too lol) it's not something I would brag about, seeing as you're equally as hated as Raiko...

And before you go accusing other people, well let's not bring up the Asmodan thing...but you do know that Teefa = Motokochan = 20 other characters, has a history of jacking accounts, that's why him and raiko were such good friends....

Oh and Geno, for someone who allegedly has great skill at FFXI, why in the fuck would you RMT 2 million gil as a level 60 Ranger ffs? You could have camped any NM as RNG/THF or whatever and made that amount without breaking a sweat. Pure laziness or pure suckage? The latter :wink:

why in the fuck would you RMT 2 million gil as a level 60 Ranger ffs?
    Because I sucked back then, I made a mistake, get the fuck over it, it happened a fucking year ago.

At least I have the balls to admit it unlike most people.

Hiding behind a name's not cool either. What's your character name?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Geno's so angsty it makes me hawt!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lol

I RMTed when I got banned, and had to get a new account and start at lvl1

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by raginbull
    Well genosync, you fled bahamut cause you kept taking fits cause you couldn't get A.abj hands? Lol. No one liked you anyway, no loss. You got into BT2 on Remora, purely on the basis that someone else can whore out your account at events, (braska too lol) it's not something I would brag about, seeing as you're equally as hated as Raiko...

And before you go accusing other people, well let's not bring up the Asmodan thing...but you do know that Teefa = Motokochan = 20 other characters, has a history of jacking accounts, that's why him and raiko were such good friends....

Oh and Geno, for someone who allegedly has great skill at FFXI, why in the fuck would you RMT 2 million gil as a level 60 Ranger ffs? You could have camped any NM as RNG/THF or whatever and made that amount without breaking a sweat. Pure laziness or pure suckage? The latter :wink:
    Geno, you have to admit, he raped you there

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So you gonna reply to the rest of the post Geno?

No, actually, his whole entire post besides the fact I RMT'd was wrong.

And yeah, after this next Fafnir window I'll edit this shit out and post.

After you tell me who you are.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Well i can't say about the 1st part, but the 2nd part is 100% true

well, actually the BT part, is true, since Teefa said to me he was gonna get you cut cause you were gay, plus she was just usin you so if i told BT the truth about him, he said "They won't kick me now, i'm 75 RNG 75 BLM 75 PLD 75 SMN" this before your brd was 75

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Go take your little theiving, lying, pitiful self, and go outside. Enjoy real life. Maybe get some friends, meet a girl, have some fun.
    You should take your own advice. lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sup Hirro 8)

Well i can't say about the 1st part, but the 2nd part is 100% true

well, actually the BT part, is true, since Teefa said to me he was gonna get you cut cause you were gay, plus she was just usin you so if i told BT the truth about him, he said "They won't kick me now, i'm 75 RNG 75 BLM 75 PLD 75 SMN" this before your brd was 75
    Since I just saw this reply, Hirro, you have no place in this thread. Just shut the fuck up, and leave.

Raiko:

I have my own points in BT now, I have for a while. You would know this if you weren't banninated.

No one whores out my account at events. I've been to almost every camp in the last three weeks, myself. I've attended every single event. So when you're actually on the fucking server, raginbull, whoever you are, you can actually start trying to talk shit.

I left Bahamut because I was tired of putting up with the bullshit that FI was doing, and realized I would be able to do very little outside of sky for endgame because of them. Maybe you should talk to me about why I left before hearing random bullshit gossip from other people like an old woman. I thought maybe I could go to Remora, and join an LS that has had success and continues to have success. It didn't happen at first, but now I'm enjoying where I am.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I have other chars i can use, i just don't feel like playing

I have other chars i can use, i just don't feel like playing
    THAT'S TOO BAD