+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My daily contribution     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

/em starts up the charcoals...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    i just want to be able to kill amamet.... why god.. why..
    omg dude but u complain about shit more then my ex-girlfriend...........

and i say it again!!!

I also saw a member of anbu camping amemet for a few days while camping spider webs... Name was Nawaf, spoke horrible english. Not sure if the english had any relevance, but he swore at me just like the gil sellers did when I accidentally claimed a mob he voked and kept it claimed for 10 minutes while it hit him. Good times.

Yes Judah we are all gilsellers now. I am so glad you pay so much attention to my Ls. It makes me feel warm inside. And also thanks for getting me suspended.

PS: If I ever see you in RL I will probably go to jail. :D

looking at this thread is a waste of my life

OMFG I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS OVER TEH VIDEO GAME LOLZZZ

To my knowledge amabire and nawaf are both UAE players who went on vacation. They left their accounts in the hands of friends and when they came back found out about how they were being used to help gil sellers. Amabire isn't actually a gil seller, he is a 75RDM/73WAR who has been playing since PC release. Oh how he reminds us every moment about how he has been playing since PC release.../stabs eyes out.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I remember way back in the day, during my time in Knights when we gave Amabire something from the LS fund. Sure enough, not even 24 hours later, we find out she left the LS.

Awesome.

Stupid, if you're going to waste forum bandwidth, post something we might just care about.

Moving on.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Stupid, if you're going to waste forum bandwidth, post something we might just care about.

Moving on.
    Hey be honest.... where all here for the "Drama"....and well Judah is the president of that department...so let him do his job

It's just old, it's stupid. If you let a gilseller into Dynamis, your own damn fault. Gilseller talk is just history now, they're getting more evolved every single day. Hearing it is more or less a "waiting to happen" instance. I don't like it either, but I don't think enough people are submitting greivances via that Complaints/Suggestion button via POL. I won't hold my breath that SE actually reads the thing, but just maybe we might get lucky and cut a break if even 1/4th of the entire FFXI population would complain about the gilsellers.

Sure SE would lose profits on banning gilsellers, but if 1/4th of the population (this is totally in an imaginary world that would never happen, but anyway) was upset enough by this to consider cancellation, it would absolutely devastate SE financially.

Edit: Upon curiousity, I tossed out some gross figures.

If we assume there are 5000 players (roughly) on each server (32 servers total), take 1/4th of the playerbase (1250), we get 40,000 accounts on FFXI excluding all mules.

5000/4= 1250*32= 40,000

Now, excluding mules, 40,000*12.95/mo = 518,000 per month as a production loss

Over a yearly basis, you're looking at: $6,216,000

This is all rough estmation, and excluding mules as well, but I'm willing to gamble somewhere close to $6mil per YEAR is not something they're going to ignore, even if we're talking about SE here.

See edit ^

Old Merits
    BG Level

It's just old, it's stupid. If you let a gilseller into Dynamis, your own damn fault. Gilseller talk is just history now, they're getting more evolved every single day. Hearing it is more or less a "waiting to happen" instance. I don't like it either, but I don't think enough people are submitting greivances via that Complaints/Suggestion button via POL. I won't hold my breath that SE actually reads the thing, but just maybe we might get lucky and cut a break if even 1/4th of the entire FFXI population would complain about the gilsellers.

Sure SE would lose profits on banning gilsellers, but if 1/4th of the population (this is totally in an imaginary world that would never happen, but anyway) was upset enough by this to consider cancellation, it would absolutely devastate SE financially.

Edit: Upon curiousity, I tossed out some gross figures.

If we assume there are 5000 players (roughly) on each server (32 servers total), take 1/4th of the playerbase (1250), we get 40,000 accounts on FFXI excluding all mules.

5000/4= 1250*32= 40,000

Now, excluding mules, 40,000*12.95/mo = 518,000 per month as a production loss

Over a yearly basis, you're looking at: $6,216,000

This is all rough estmation, and excluding mules as well, but I'm willing to gamble somewhere close to $6mil per YEAR is not something they're going to ignore, even if we're talking about SE here.
    Well its a LOT more, we have 1,700,000+ account since the start, with assuming over 200,000 still paying for it ; )

Bingo, that's why I said it was just a rough estimation. With all the mules and shit, not to mention good ol' Secure here on Fairy server like 19328795817box'ing KB since he doesn't have real friends to make a genuine LS to kill something, SE seriously needs to start thinking of the financial repercussions if they don't get working on a reliable way to deal with this.

If they can't act on the gilsellers/China directly due to some stupidass foreign policy -> HUNT DOWN IGE.COM

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I don't think there is any way for them (IGE) to be prevented from legal action due to some international clause.

Moving on.
    Marcatil your not even on our fucking server so don't be a fag and tell us when we are wasting bandwidth k mang 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai

Moving on.
    Marcatil your not even on our fucking server so don't be a fag and tell us when we are wasting bandwidth k mang 8)
    Oh so Gilsellers are ONLY on your server? Last I checked it was a game-wide problem, not specifically isolated to your server. Seriously, how long do you want to milk the "ZOMG GILSELLERS IN DYNAMIS" thing? Yeah, so what? Now they're killing Gods on Fairy, I don't know if they've gone for Kirin just yet, but I do know there's people stalking them basically so they can KS/CFH Kirin, not one damn legitimate soul on this server will let them have Kirin. Hell, I think even some KS/CFH gods from them

Gilsellers camp Jeuno HNMs <- old
    Gilsellers camp Kings <- old (this is not on all servers)
    Gilsellers are in Dynamis <- old

Ok, where's the point? It's old, it's been said a million times, and really why is this continually being brought up on an entirely random tangent? Last I checked this wasn't KI >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai

Moving on.
    Oh so Gilsellers are ONLY on your server? Last I checked it was a game-wide problem, not specifically isolated to your server. Seriously, how long do you want to milk the "ZOMG GILSELLERS IN DYNAMIS" thing? Yeah, so what? Now they're killing Gods on Fairy, I don't know if they've gone for Kirin just yet, but I do know there's people stalking them basically so they can KS/CFH Kirin, not one damn legitimate soul on this server will let them have Kirin. Hell, I think even some KS/CFH gods from them

Gilsellers camp Jeuno HNMs <- old
    Gilsellers camp Kings <- old (this is not on all servers)
    Gilsellers are in Dynamis <- old

Ok, where's the point? It's old, it's been said a million times, and really why is this continually being brought up on an entirely random tangent? Last I checked this wasn't KI >.>
    what the fuck are you talking about. This thread was about anbu members (Amabire) sucking gilsellers dick. If you were on our server you would know but your not.

Well I host the server and I know the bandwidth you are allowed per month. And yes stupid shit like this does contribute a good amount of bandwidth usage. So everytime Judah opens his mouth it comes out of BGs pocket. :D

Kuai, you're missing the point. I don't care WHO is doing it, this thread is just a waste of space.

Danke for someone actually supporting my claims of it being a waste of bandwidth. As for the Judah comment, you said it, not me