Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: bg shadiness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Wow I went and had to lay down cause I'm not feeling good tonight and this thread exploded.

DV, please understand that part of the reason I did NOT want to buy a fully loaded account was because of RMT rumors and shit. I also can't afford to spend money on items in a video game when I can barely afford to pay my gas to get to school.

Also the difference between the RMT they are talking about and what happened hear is definitely different. It's one thing to buy your gil from IGE compliments of the gil sellers in Kuftal. It's another to pay a little money to a friend in the same LS to take over their account. In no way at all would passing an already active account to a friend who knows how to play the game (not a level 1 noob who buys a 75 character) to someone else in the same LS or a friend. It didn't ruin the economy at all in game which is the RMT BG is against. The type where you have money out the ass and buy shit at ridiculous prices putting money that doesn't belong into the economy.

Maybe next time you should think about things before you just blurt them out and point fingers.
    lol sorry but i found it kinda funny, could not afford to buy a fully loaded char so lets log on take all his shit then he'll have to sell it cheaper hahaha

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Vin dislikes this thread. We all know what Vin does to threads that grow faster than his. He rapes a kitten.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    I'll flat up admit I didn't read this thread, however, I will not flame anything/anyone, just gotta say this.

Fact: Every LS, regardless what it is, Social, HNM, Sky, CoP, etc., always has some sort of inter-LS drama. This is inevitable; using it to try and "show the dark side" of said LS to the public is just silly. No LS is perfect, unfortunately. That is all.
    fucking BikkLS doesn't have any conflicts

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I tried clicking "Play" button in your sig Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    Wow I went and had to lay down cause I'm not feeling good tonight and this thread exploded.

DV, please understand that part of the reason I did NOT want to buy a fully loaded account was because of RMT rumors and shit. I also can't afford to spend money on items in a video game when I can barely afford to pay my gas to get to school.

Also the difference between the RMT they are talking about and what happened hear is definitely different. It's one thing to buy your gil from IGE compliments of the gil sellers in Kuftal. It's another to pay a little money to a friend in the same LS to take over their account. In no way at all would passing an already active account to a friend who knows how to play the game (not a level 1 noob who buys a 75 character) to someone else in the same LS or a friend. It didn't ruin the economy at all in game which is the RMT BG is against. The type where you have money out the ass and buy shit at ridiculous prices putting money that doesn't belong into the economy.

Maybe next time you should think about things before you just blurt them out and point fingers.
    lol sorry but i found it kinda funny, could not afford to buy a fully loaded char so lets log on take all his shit then he'll have to sell it cheaper hahaha
    lmao

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    Vin dislikes this thread. We all know what Vin does to threads that grow faster than his. He rapes a kitten.
    vin likes drama so he can pick out the ppl he doesnt like and eat them

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was not ANY part of that, I offered to let him sell his gear and money because he said he wanted money. All I wanted was a character, I was willing to spend my own money to equip it. Get your facts straight....

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehont
    Whether or not you guys consider account buying RMT is a rather moot point. The fact is the rest of us (non bg members) DO consider it RMT, and always will. You can change your rules all around, but in the end, its still RMT'ing
    so lets say you had a really close friend who quit the game and you helped them get every single peice of gear and mission done. They offered you the account for 5 bucks and you buy it so you can help your other friends and your LS, are you an RMTer?
    By definition you did RMT the account but it's not something you do on a daily basis so your not a RMTer, but you also did not lvl the jobs your friend did to lvl 75.

If you buy your friends account he has 2 lvl 75 jobs, 2 jobs you haven't leveled, by buying his account you can now be a 75*w/e* without leveling it to 75 even though you got a lot of the items for the account and helped out a lot on it you personally didn't lvl it to 75 and do a lot of the things the character did before 75 and BG.

The fact is RMT is just a nasty word, theirs nothing wrong with buying an account from a friend in your Ls when he quits but it's still called RMT by definition, right or wrong it's what it's called

DV, what does any of your Spanish heritage, definition of RMT, military background, or incessant bantering have to do with the subject at hand?

Why does RMT even come into play in this thread?

The thread is about Owned's account. He was going to let it rot because he did not care about the items, BG (the responsible party for getting the items in the first place) cared because it was their hard work.

Bert graciously saved the account from being deleted and took the items after Owned was going to bite the hand that fed him and sell his account to the ls for $1000.

Even that stupid hippie Jesus says "do unto others as you would have them do to you." He screwed BG so why does he deserve anything less but the favor returned?

And who cares what would hold up in court. I don't see a democracy set up in Vanadiel. Owned gave out his account info and should have been prepared for anything to happen to it. The GMs would just say "Oh, you gave out your account information, which is in violation of our policy? That's too bad. Have a nice day and happy adventuring!" The only law in Vanadiel is that user agreement.

And why do BG members seem to agree on things all the time? Beacuse they agree on the right fucking answer to the problems.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok enitsu, then my next question would have to be "How many dragoons have you invited?" I am willing to bet its probably 0. Even if it is 1 or possibly 2, its no where NEAR the amount of accounts you guys have RMT'd

While on the subject, not every one hates Dragoons. I may get flamed and LOL'd, but Dragoons can do just as much, if not more damage than your top of the line DRK. The problem with DRG is people play it like shit (roughly 90% of DRG use af 60-75, hence why they suck). If you guys choose not to include DRGs, then its your loss

I was not ANY part of that, I offered to let him sell his gear and money because he said he wanted money. All I wanted was a character, I was willing to spend my own money to equip it. Get your facts straight....
    hey hey leave me alone i didn't include facts in my post, it was for pure amusement X)

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Ok enitsu, then my next question would have to be "How many dragoons have you invited?" I am willing to bet its probably 0. Even if it is 1 or possibly 2, its no where NEAR the amount of accounts you guys have RMT'd

While on the subject, not every one hates Dragoons. I may get flamed and LOL'd, but Dragoons can do just as much, if not more damage than your top of the line DRK. The problem with DRG is people play it like shit (roughly 90% of DRG use af 60-75, hence why they suck). If you guys choose not to include DRGs, then its your loss
    HOLY SHIT 213 more pages added to this post FOR THE FUCKING WIN!

Rehont is right, Alot of Dragoons do suck because they invest maybe 2k in their gear. also their wyvern dies.. I feel sorry for them, but I love having a good DRG like Daahan or Jeveh in my party :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Alright! Now this is going to turn into another 'flame DRG thread' lol... just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan

LOL

starwars sig ftw

Sea Torques
    BG Level

everyone with a mule is an RMTer
    you are paying 1$ for another character than makes your life easier

Now that everyone(99%) of you are by definition RMTers YOU ALL CANT JOIN BG AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Moggy, Good to know that you have to say shit about people you don't even know to get your kicks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Read Onizuka's post.

Think it over.
    Okay, by definition, sure - we RMTed the accounts.

Sorry for not fine-printing the joining page. It's about RMTing all the gear you can't possibly obtain through your own (ingame) means.

Does this make you happy? I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan

LOL

Lmfao!!

starwars sig ftw

oh shit...lol too much bandwidth
    Lmfao!!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

wtf

no not everyone with a mule is an RMT, your playing with words. RMTers are CARBON. RMTONY and your OWN SHYLA ask her. She might be able to help you guys out.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast