Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: bg shadiness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Leaping Lizzy
    Holy shit, how is Darkvalentine alive? If I saw Darkvalentine in real life i'd beat the living shit out of him uncontrollably until the maggots started eating his body.
    thats a huge sig, can i touch it

Quote Originally Posted by shihei
    People in the military are supposed to be semi-intelligent and know how to talk properly in our language, which is english btw. Unless he types like that on purpose
    Hmmm u do know u can speak spanish in the miliatry There is no Set language in the US or in the Constitution.. And i type that way... cause i suck at typing fast.... And STFU and GTFO Badtrip.... U know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderian
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaping Lizzy
    Holy shit, how is Darkvalentine alive? If I saw Darkvalentine in real life i'd beat the living shit out of him uncontrollably until the maggots started eating his body.
    Somehow I highly doubt that someone who posts under the alias "Leaping Lizzy" can "beat the living shit out of" a big bad military guy like DV. Oh well. I'd love to see you try, tho.
    i wish he tried that cause he wont see the ligth of day.. after he does.

Vin Diesel must be angry that this thread has surpassed his so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    WE HAVE ANGERED THE DIESEL. Quick give me 42 pints of virgin blood, 12 carrots, an industrial size jug of KY Jelly, and a Crayon. WE MUST MAKE A TRIBUTE.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nah.... Vin is who fueled the fire to the this thread! 8)

kasber

Ladies and gentlemen, I dont think we will be reaching expected quota tonight for views... so sit here and refresh this page and help support your local drama club! They have feelings to you know!

Now for other late breaking news, please tune in next month for more in the continuing saga of "useless drama blamed on BG" - which will feature a suprise guest! We will be a hearing from a long time members of a LS I can not disclose.... for they are to 'leet and some of you were still lvl 10 when they owned the server. Well this is Kasber signing out. Until next month folks, same site, stay tuned.

<<You are now being sent to "And another random fact about Vin Diesel" for the duration of your time on our site. We apologize for any inconvenience.>>

Fuck Vin,

BG is just afriad of the truth when it gets put in front of them.

Go go Gadget ROFLCOPTER!

Xavier

Why do you continue to talk shit? You've done nothing but prove your reading comprehension skills are at best inadequate. No where did Bert shurg off what happened, he owned (lol!) up to it, which you seem to ingore. He said why he did it, which you seem to ignore, hes clarified the RMT policy, which surprise surprise, you seem to ignore.

Every post you make is so full of retardedness that you blindly respond without even thinking about whats being said. Act right before you get smacked right, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Why do you continue to talk shit? You've done nothing but prove your reading comprehension skills are at best inadequate. No where did Bert shurg off what happened, he owned (lol!) up to it, which you seem to ingore. He said why he did it, which you seem to ignore, hes clarified the RMT policy, which surprise surprise, you seem to ignore.

Every post you make is so full of retardedness that you blindly respond without even thinking about whats being said. Act right before you get smacked right, bitch.
    i was Talking about your Great Vin lol....

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine

Fuck Vin,

BG is just afriad of the truth when it gets put in front of them.

Go go Gadget ROFLCOPTER!
    yea, you were definitely talking about vin

I don't know the reason behind the 3 tons of sand in your pussy toward our LS but kindly fuck off with the random shit talking or be banned. Everyone in this thread - Owned, myself, Endo, Hirro, mwm, and others - have all had at least SOME fucking semblance of evidence behind what they say, except for you.

The issues in this thread have been discussed and resolved to some extent for everyone except retards like you who refuse to acknowledge people's viewpoints. I'm locking the thread solely because of you and your inability to comprehend simple arguments. If you start similar shit in another thread you will also be banned.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26