Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: bg shadiness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    It's the same thing is if a thf broke into my house and took something. I don't go to his house and steal it back, I settle it like a civilize human being and settle it by calling authorities or in your case, communication, not just barbaric action.
    let me go call SE and the PD to track down these borrowed virtual items

damn but judah posted this on another thread..

Also help HNM linkshells weed out bad applications. I'm not sure about other linkshells, Buy accounts etc.

Not to be a asshole...

But this makes u Guys look like Hypocrite's

It breaks your LS Recruitment Policy Cuase Buying Accounts is NOT 2Boxing iTs Called RMTING Get your Facts straight!

Quote Originally Posted by berticus

As for playstyle, it gets a little more complicated.First, no RMT. When we’re not being lazy we’re competent players capable of putting in lots of effort to make our own gil. If you RMT, you’re out. If you’ve RMTed before but can somehow prove you’re a born-again RMT virgin, we could talk. Second, no cyber. Cyber is no longer the tightly defined “cybersex” that it once was. It refers to in any way making a spectacle out of romantic online relationships that end up being more than just friendships. Cyber leads to drama, drama leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. Friends, sure, online dating, ok, “I’ll never stop loving you let me touch your body” “miss,” no chance.

But here's and exmaple of what i mean..... Sorry Nikkei but yours is the exmaple.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Owned I don't know anything as far as your gear goes but I asked you back when you first quit if I could have and or buy the account from you to keep it in LS. At the time you started with $ 200 and I tried to make a deal with you where I would take a naked account cause I didn't really want to "buy" it for the whole RMT thing. The next thing I know you tell people you could get 1000 for it and then never log on again.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't understand what's changed between when I offered and now all of a sudden you saying you were giving it away.

Btw very sad to hear about your grandparents.

Man u Guys need to get your shit Straight... big time....

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Apparently getting a Riddill = getting your soul.
    LOL!

Xavier

It's just a simple question. Who owned the acct at the time of deactivation? If you don't own his acct, you have no right to invade it whatsoever.
    I just talked about it in private and the moment you stop paying for something, you cease to own it. When the account was reactivated, it had to be paid for on a new card and thus a transfer of money happened. Argue its shady, but it was a hostile takeover I guess to a bankrupt company.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

for the very first time that DV said more than "lmao"...he makes a really good point.

he didn't even owe you guys anything. that's the point. If you're going to do it this way, put a price tag on ridill in case a member wants to quit. You can't charge someone by making them write a blank check and you guys filling in the amount.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    for the very first time that DV said more than "lmao"...he makes a really good point.
    shit dont I man SO many 2 faced ppls in this focking world.

he didn't even owe you guys anything. that's the point. If you're going to do it this way, put a price tag on ridill in case a member wants to quit. You can't charge someone by making them write a blank check and you guys filling in the amount.
    [/quote]

wiat thats RMTING ON BG Part THey dont do THat......

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I once offered 10$ for Blackhearts account
    RMT RMT RMT

Xavier

I guess that requirement should specify the difference between rmting 50 mil because you're too lazy to farm and buying a 2nd account because you want to help the ls. Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    I once offered 10$ for Blackhearts account
    RMT RMT RMT
    Thats RMTING U guys got so MANY 2 boxed accounts from ppls in your LS that HAS SOLD it to u guys... So Get your Facts Straigth One of my Frnds Quit this Game who joined your LS... then I find Out He sold it to Peng... SO thats RMting in ya LS...

did he or did he not say he wants $1000 for the acct. He could've reactivated later with return to vinadiel or whatever else he could do. Regardless, if this was taken to court, you guys would lose the case and you know it. I agree that perhaps it is morally correct for you guys to invade or maybe even take some of his items, but we live in a world with laws, not everything is done based on morals.

....... hey everyone :D

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I guess that requirement should specify the difference between rmting 50 mil because you're too lazy to farm and buying a 2nd account because you want to help the ls. Point taken.
    NOw thats MY FRND IS beening a Hypocrite

again, this wasnt a clean black and white robbery. the circumstances were that the items were going to poof in 4 days - 4 days in which he didn't log on - and that he screwed us over hard so that this was simple requital.

if you guys are so politically opposed to the rmt clause in bg recruiting, i'll take it out. i guess it's a little more complicated than i've written it to be.. something more along the lines of "if you earn none of your gear and RMT egregiously then you have no chance." i tried to clarify in this direction with the thing about being a born-again RMT virgin, where if people have RMTed before but want to join and don't RMT once in (since there's no need to, since we make plenty of gil a week) it could be ok.

anyway, people are still continuing to ignore my position on the ridill. it sucked that he quit with it but ridill wasnt what brought me to do it.

Xavier

I'm going to completely turn around now and support THEPANDA, it's just a videogame the law doesn't give a fk about it and if Washington had their way videogames wouldn't even exist cause they make kids kill people

again, this wasnt a clean black and white robbery. the circumstances were that the items were going to poof in 4 days - 4 days in which he didn't log on - and that he screwed us over hard so that this was simple requital.

if you guys are so politically opposed to the rmt clause in bg recruiting, i'll take it out. i guess it's a little more complicated than i've written it to be.. something more along the lines of "if you earn none of your gear and RMT egregiously then you have no chance." i tried to clarify in this direction with the thing about being a born-again RMT virgin, where if people have RMTed before but want to join and don't RMT once in (since there's no need to, since we make plenty of gil a week) it could be ok.

anyway, people are still continuing to ignore my position on the ridill. it sucked that he quit with it but ridill wasnt what brought me to do it.

now thats beening 2 faced dude.......

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    It's just a simple question. Who owned the acct at the time of deactivation? If you don't own his acct, you have no right to invade it whatsoever.
    I just talked about it in private and the moment you stop paying for something, you cease to own it. When the account was reactivated, it had to be paid for on a new card and thus a transfer of money happened. Argue its shady, but it was a hostile takeover I guess to a bankrupt company.
    There is no justification for any sort of takeover when there are no contracts signed between the two parties. Your ls didn't even price the items that were given to them. How do you charge something when you don't know how valuable it is. It was a shaddy eye for eye action, don't try to justify it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You know if bert didn't reactivate the account, he would have had nothing to come back to at all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I love it: I can just hit the refresh button and there's already more to read. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine

now thats beening 2 faced dude.......
    no, it isn't. it's removing ideas that people can't comprehend because they arent thorough readers. the born-again RMT virgin phrase exempts people who have RMTed before by our discretion. that has been there since we posted the new rules and that has been our stance for over a year. i tried to make it as clear as possible that we frown on frequent RMT but it's nothing approaching a zero-tolerance policy, but too many people (mwm, you, other flamers) try to interpret it as such.

so i'll just take it out and let us deal with RMT on a case by case basis from applicants. shyla was skilled and dedicated enough to have gotten past our recruiting process and in the past week has continued to do such one joining the LS. so much so that whether or not she RMTed in the past wasnt a huge issue (she also farms and stuff, we've all seen it).

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast