Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: bg shadiness     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

bg shadiness

Lets start off with a little history for those who know me i was in BG and for those who didnt know me well i was in BG. So i decided to reactivate my account today. I went through the one hour update and etc. As i log on and i saw a nake mithra. I didn't think of anything and i cont. to log on.
    So i got on and it took me a few mins to remember the keys and what not.

Then i checked my inv. to see what i had and to my surpise i was missing my scorpion harness +1, vampire earring, 2 flame rings, hauberk, haubergon, woodville axe, and a couple millions in gils.

There was only 4 ppl that had mya ccount info and that was sendoh, avversione, berticus and liltwin. But the other day liltwin asked me to sell him my gears for his warrior since he was lvling it up. Sendoh wouldnt do something shaddy like that and avversione wouldnt even think of doing that.

When i msg berticus up he said one thing and it was "I dont want to talk to you, all i know is you cancelled it". SO what if i canceled it does that give you the right to take all my valuable shit off my account? and to think i was going to actually give my account to BG so you guys could use it.

I tried to handle this in a mature manner. I tried to send tells and keep it in game. But seems like i will never get answers that way with how berticus acts.

Did you not give them control of your character?

Xavier

Stop trying to act like you were some kind of hero to BG. You joined the LS after your friends got you in, took a juggy, and then stopped coming to events/equipping your pearl. We asked for the juggy back, you quit the game.

You come back some time later and on like the 3rd day the LS gives you a ridill. Surprise surprise, you stop coming to events/stop playing the game shortly thereafter. You decide not to tell anyone you're quitting, and try to vanish from the game. I don't know what happened, but don't act like you've been wronged when you absolutely fucked bg over.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn

yeah but just coz you give someone control of your character does not mean they can rape your gear if you decide to take a time out from the game.

At least that's how i see it. Owned is long time friend of mine, kinda fucked it this shit happend to him...

Hope everything gets resolved.

Do you not look up to BG for all that Bert pretends to represent?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

they were helping me doing COP missions because i had work around the times it was schedule. They didnt have permission to jack all my shit when i was closing my account to work more because my grand parents were sick and that my mom had to go back to vietnam to visit them. and just a few weeks before taht my grand mom on my dad die so i wasnt really active so i figure i should just closed it since i wont be around for awhile.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Twentytwo Obv
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

Dude Owned you totally raped BG more than you even know, we gave you a god damn ridill and you didnt even realize what it was until after you were like "this swords is pretty cool LOL" or w/e and you raped a bunch of ppl around spring break by wasting a fuck ton of man hours to get you sea, then w/o warning you just quit and tried to sell your account to ppl when they asked if they could have it. more like Owned shadiness

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well I don't know who stole it/if it was stolen or anything about that. It should be mentioned however that the reason Berticus may not want to talk to you is the fact that when you were first in the LS you were giving a Juggernaut for free and then quit the LS and didn't return it without a fight. Eventually after that you quit the game.

You came back a couple months later and for some reason they were nice enough to give you a second chance and let you back into the linkshell. You got gear/splits/items for helping out and Berticus even used his entire Spring Break to play your character for you and get you through CoP and got you Sea. You also were givin a Ridill because they LS trusted you again. A few weeks after you got it all of the sudden you had to quit the game again for family reasons and that's fine. But when asked if the LS could use your account or have it (because you told people you planned on deleting it.). Then when we asked you said you wanted $1000 for it.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Stop trying to act like you were some kind of hero to BG. You joined the LS after your friends got you in, took a juggy, and then stopped coming to events/equipping your pearl. We asked for the juggy back, you quit the game.

You come back some time later and on like the 3rd day the LS gives you a ridill. Surprise surprise, you stop coming to events/stop playing the game shortly thereafter. You decide not to tell anyone you're quitting, and try to vanish from the game. I don't know what happened, but don't act like you've been wronged when you absolutely fucked bg over.
    I was not asked for juggy back i GAVE it back thx.
    and i was actived for a few months thanks. i came to events and you know damn well i did. the only time i stop coming was when my grandma died and then my other one got sick. so dont try to act like you know the whole story

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Owned I don't know anything as far as your gear goes but I asked you back when you first quit if I could have and or buy the account from you to keep it in LS. At the time you started with $ 200 and I tried to make a deal with you where I would take a naked account cause I didn't really want to "buy" it for the whole RMT thing. The next thing I know you tell people you could get 1000 for it and then never log on again.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't understand what's changed between when I offered and now all of a sudden you saying you were giving it away.

Btw very sad to hear about your grandparents.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkei
    Owned I don't know anything as far as your gear goes but I asked you back when you first quit if I could have and or buy the account from you to keep it in LS. At the time you started with $ 200 and I tried to make a deal with you where I would take a naked account cause I didn't really want to "buy" it for the whole RMT thing. The next thing I know you tell people you could get 1000 for it and then never log on again.

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't understand what's changed between when I offered and now all of a sudden you saying you were giving it away.

Btw very sad to hear about your grandparents.
    i told amarao i would give him my account cause i was good firiends with him when i was in BG and nikkei i didnt really know you so that's why i would have given it to amarao and not you. sorry but we never really did anything in game together

Xavier

If you were really such a nice guy why did you ask for 1,000 dollars when someone asked for your account after you said you were going to just let it be deleted?

Owned, you are greedy and ungreatful, end of story.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I talked directly to you on AIM and you told me it was worth 1k+ and you needed the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    If you were really such a nice guy why did you ask for 1,000 dollars when someone asked for your account after you said you were going to just let it be deleted?
    Why does it matter? I mean what happend to his stuff? Can't you make a new thread about his personal demeanor? I understand now why my friends are only allowed to talk to me during certain times of the day ........

BG helped him get a ridill among other things, why would we want the account to just get deleted?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

People are underestimating what it means to have a Ridill.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I could understand not knowing me enough or whatever, but apparently you offered it to other people and they didn't want/or couldn't afford it.

Amarao explained now you guys "go way back" or whatever which is fine, but don't make it out to be like you were gonna present the LS with the account when I know I wasn't the only one who tried to keep it in the LS from the first day you decided you were quitting.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: bg shadiness

Quote Originally Posted by Owned
    When i msg berticus up he said one thing and it was "I dont want to talk to you, all i know is you cancelled it". SO what if i canceled it does that give you the right to take all my valuable shit off my account? and to think i was going to actually give my account to BG so you guys could use it.
    That's what this thread is about.

What everyone else posted is the reason why Bert did not want to talk to him. Not because he jacked Owned's stuff.

I was cool with Owned and I don't even wanna talk to him after the shit he tried to pull.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: bg shadiness

Quote Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Owned
    That's what this thread is about.

What everyone else posted is the reason why Bert did not want to talk to him. Not because he jacked Owned's stuff.

I was cool with Owned and I don't even wanna talk to him after the shit he tried to pull.
    should have given me the Ridill.. Couldn't use it, but I still play (I'm not even on the same server. Yes, this is a joke.)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast