The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For a group of guys doing the pot BC, you sure are real assholes for passing through the door, leaving whoever needed it to get through the hard way on their own. I'm sure thats it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

so you're gonna turn this thread of people who can't log-on into accusing me and others of cheating?

k go ahead.

And yes, I don't like like being the center of attention as far as drama goes, thats why you never see me with a SB pearl on 24/7. But I am human and I talk to people from time to time. I'm just not in that LS for obvious reasons and I left it over a year and a half ago.

The few times you see me doing shit with them is when I'm bored and have nothing to do and I'm forced to ask for a pearl to avoid hnm drama.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    so you're gonna turn this thread of people who can't log-on into accusing me and others of cheating?

k go ahead.

And yes, I don't like like being the center of attention as far as drama goes, thats why you never see me with a SB pearl on 24/7. But I am human and I talk to people from time to time. I'm just not in that LS for obvious reasons and I left it over a year and a half ago.

The few times you see me doing shit with them is when I'm bored and have nothing to do and I'm forced to ask for a pearl to avoid hnm drama.
    remember the time we played the name game at KA camp?
    /adopts Zigma.

im not pointing fingers or trying to start shit, im just saying we saw you guys warp and it was funny but also raised concerns about how if hunting sea nms ever gets competitive it will be gay cause we'll be halfway to the first elevator on the way to temperance and you'll have clicked warp 5 times to check the ph pops :/

*exhale*

kasber

k go ahead.

lmfao

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by kasber

k go ahead.

lmfao

what?