Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cannot connect to lobby server.

Why not? Lets see how many days this thread goes depending on how long this problem lasts. I forsee another maintanence very soon.

Xavier

Didn't we just have a maint to fix this

Xavier's new signature lacks Mantooth.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My whole CoP static just got disconnected as we was just about to do the pot BC. Some people could log on and others could not. We had to call it off until tomorrow since it was getting late for some people who WORK TOMORROW WTF?!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    My whole CoP static just got disconnected as we was just about to do the pot BC.
    lol

Xavier

Shucks I thought you guys got disconnected cause of a gm

My whole CoP static just got disconnected as we was just about to do the pot BC. Some people could log on and others could not. We had to call it off until tomorrow since it was getting late for some people who WORK TOMORROW WTF?!
    wow.. how did you guys walk through the front door otw to the pot bc then? we had to go around when we did it

I cant get past character login screen atm =/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    wow.. how did you guys walk through the front door otw to the pot bc then? we had to go around when we did it
    no, we used mrargus like everyone else.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

so you admit to hacking, b/c everyone else does it?

going to be gay when you guys finally get enough for the jailers then and just start warping to them instead of raiding down, you guys should stop

dont know if someone beat me to saying it - but last nights maintenence was clearly because cielocustom killed fafnir in the first window, and he dropped into NA time.

tomarrows will be maintenence, and by tomarrow i mena at 3 AM to put it nice n center in JP time again.

all right!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

thats all yur gonna say judah? im disappointed
    An anbu member just admitted to using hacks in mass to get thru sea

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

going to be gay when you guys finally get enough for the jailers then and just start warping to them instead of raiding down, you guys should stop

everyone in that PT completed cop and i was bieng sarcastic lol, the only person who didnt was voltfest and thats why you saw him get owned in the face when he was going around waiting for us lol.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, seems almost every time HNM's move into NA time a "maintanence" takes place and moves them again.

everyone in that PT completed cop and i was bieng sarcastic lol, the only person who didnt was voltfest and thats why you saw him get owned in the face when he was going around waiting for us lol.
    then why did you say this when i walked through the front door via pot bc clear

[removed broken link]

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

[quote=berticus]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zigma":1cf8f

then why did you say this when i walked through the front door via pot bc clear

[removed broken link][/quote:1cf8f]

Because I love drama (reading it). I also have a screenshot of that.

uhh bikwin. sorry hold on.

GOD DAMN SB CHEATING SCUMBAGS...

GOD DAMN... SHIT....

kk

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    Xavier's new signature lacks Mantooth.
    How do you like me now

i thought zigma defected from being NA to avoid drama

and i guess your people all froze once our mission pt came in, stood there staring at the door doing absolutely nothing for 30 minutes, and walked off since we were staying to watch the rest of you hack just because They love drama (reading it).