Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

time spent on ls events, helping friends and your own time

I am just curious how many persents of the time everyone spent on ls events, helping frineds and doing personal stuff(xp, crafting and etc).

I have seen people complaining they have spent most of their time doing ls events or helping friends but not sure how common they are.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

when HNM are in NA time can spend anywhere from 4-8hrs a day doing LS events on a day off. Even when LS is doing personal stuff i still go sit there and camp =\

JP time HNMs maybe 4hours a week, if i goto dynamis maybe 8hrs a week.

i actually dedicated 90% of the time im on to my LS and in game friends...

if u see me doing something pointless - its probably because ive been up over 24 hours and i forgot where i am.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've been without a HNMLS for close to a month now, and God I love it. 100% of my time to myself or helping friends.

I'd be bored to fuck in this game without one.

Probably 60-70% of my in game time is given to scheduled LS events, and when we don't have something going on people are usually bitching about boredum.

Most of the time Im spendin time/ helping my friends out or doin LS events...Pre-HNMshell I wasnt nearly as busy w/ friends and events after I got my HNM/Gods/Dynamis shell Iv always had has something to do every day when i log on wether it was for CoP stuff, HNM about to pop, gonna do some stuff in sky, possibly dynamis that night...which is a lot to prepare for. So I can say from what I have experienced is Pre-HNMLS you have time to do pointless stuff after reaching the end-game scene you dont have much time to yourself unless you decide not to go to the events or help friends

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol toti ^^ Kinda like that ungur >.> He was fun