Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi from BLMs of Bismarck!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    I get to camp against rusty now
    /welcome to carby
    I don't camp HNMs

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    I can't wait for Rusty and Killu to have something to say about this. lol
    lol... Not much to say here, Im friends with Haque, Haquej, and Dburton. They are all LS leaders in that LS, I dont care for Qinnydar at all tho, he never talked shit on the game and was a decent person but on forums you would think the kid owned a livejournal to cry and complain about everything in the game. Goodluck with the LS.

Tyche, unless you play on Ifrit you wont be camping agianst Rusty or I.

edit-former [GM] Gludd gave Rusty and I his character on Bismarck, its 75 so I suggest you keep your mouth shut unless you know what the fuck your talking about.

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

18 AM, ES sleep2 and repeat.

The only prob I see is fixing positions so you won't get pwned as soon as you go in and what not.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Ah ifrit, i thought you grabbed a new toon on carby

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    SE could always lower the chain limit.

NO DOWN WITH BLM, better yet BUFF THE HELL OUT OF RNG so as to nerf blm >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Ah ifrit, i thought you grabbed a new toon on carby
    Nah, I could see how people would say that tho because I chat with a few people from Carby. But yea, Im Ifrit for now...

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    I can't wait for Rusty and Killu to have something to say about this. lol
    lol... Not much to say here, Im friends with Haque, Haquej, and Dburton. They are all LS leaders in that LS, I dont care for Qinnydar at all tho, he never talked shit on the game and was a decent person but on forums you would think the kid owned a livejournal to cry and complain about everything in the game. Goodluck with the LS.

edit-former [GM] Gludd gave Rusty and I his character on Bismarck, its 75 so I suggest you keep your mouth shut unless you know what the fuck your talking about.

LOL!

I am so freaking bored @ work, I have nothing better to do. I think that answers it Killu.

If they gonna nerf BLM they will do it anyway, if u get my drift, until such a time, we're gonna take full advantage of our potential. This weekend you're gonna see BA vs. Kirin.

Later.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You have to see the irony in insisting BLMs will get a major nerf and then posting a screenshot of a blm eating a 50% resist on an exp mob. ;p

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

GJ guys, I've been thinking about expanding my Manaburn LS into more than just dynamis for a while, I think this re-affirms what I've been planning is possible!

BUT I wont be starting anything till after october, to see if we get nerfed or not. Nerf = I'll keep it to dynamis (which might not even be possible)
    No nerf = I continue with my plans >:D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    i don't see how you could possibly lose to fafnir with 18blms casting thunderIV and then one of them sleeping it; rinse and repeat
    With the organization shown in most of those videos, it's not gonna be 18 dead BLMs in the pit... it's gonna be about 100 corpses of various jobs.

.... It's a little easier to be random like that on Aspid.

Only the biggest idiots in the world would stand around Faf/Hog randomly.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sorry dude, no props, not impressed. >.<

All this taught me was that when I recruit members for my BLM LS, make sure all of them have some kind of HNM experience and none of them are noobs.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Skeiron <-- check out the ZMAAx5 video. That's a put together group. Random people. Not a linkshell. And we did MUCH better than you guys. =/

And yes it's possible to kill Fafnir with 18 BLMs. With 6 BLMs we killed Fafnir in 17 minutes. Give us 12 more BLMs, we could probably do it in under 5. I still like the 16 BLMs, 2 SAM set up though.

Edit:

Nothing special, but latest video was another ENM, Brothers in Bearclaw.

We weren't sure what to expect...

bewm.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    lol I play FFXI, just not on bismarck..

And props for what? not the first time someone has ever beaten aspid, vivi, bcnm scorps, ect.
    What server are you and Killu on now?

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by gfive

Well,

We Manaburned Kirin (with a big help from the Relics, WHMs) last night. No video of that b/c it's boring. Just another Kirin done differently. Took us 2 hours which was sorta sloppy.

Next, we attempted Fafnir and got our asses handed to us so fast, a communication breakdown lead to the "plan" not being implemented...no biggie, I dont think Haq kept that Video...it was quick..lol

After that pathetic show @ Faffy, we decided to make some gil...

Lastest video is KSNM99 - The Hills are Alive!

We got the record and I dont think anyone else will come close to 5:00 for time....and we got some pretty rare drops. Check it out.

I'm too lazy to read the thread, but if it's what I think it is... then badass