Thread: Tiamat bug?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    i'm not talking about breath damage i'm just talking about melee damage, it's likely - as i've seen it a number of times - that you AND the tank are taking damage, although the nin blinked the attack, you took the full damage but it will never be in your log because of SE's gayness.
    So you're saying it's possible I was getting physically hit by Tiamat with zero hate and got one shotted (potential double attack of 650 per without Mighty Strikes on) with 1300 HP?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

just have monks do sata full swing or dragon kick -_-

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by kearnsy
    i'm not talking about breath damage i'm just talking about melee damage, it's likely - as i've seen it a number of times - that you AND the tank are taking damage, although the nin blinked the attack, you took the full damage but it will never be in your log because of SE's gayness.
    So you're saying it's possible I was getting physically hit by Tiamat with zero hate and got one shotted (potential double attack of 650 per without Mighty Strikes on) with 1300 HP?
    yes, it's a bug where you get hit as well as the tank at the same time, but willn ever show in your log

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

tiamat sleeping in the air = bug or not

On the off topic Threevo replied to :

I know, however if Chi didn't do half damage it would be way more efficient and safe. No need to gather TP, no need to take any risks in SA position. no TP given, doesn't matter if it flies, /WHM allowing you to keep yourself up through aoe..

Hell if I had 18 clones of myself I'd just use Chi despite the half damage, 18 MNKs could be rotated party for like 12500 damage per 3 mins

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I died to behemoth on rage mode yesterday without being hit . I was on Elvaan ninja with around 1600 hp and i died without even being hit in my log. I hate this game.

Logs are pretty unreliable... A lot of times I'll see a light skill chain take place, but it won't tell me in the chat log.

For skillchains its a different issue, it means the SC closer swapped gear right before or right after WS.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by webby
    tiamat sleeping in the air = bug or not
    lol we've done it. He is actually on the ground (we took touchdown dmg) but he's sleeping while doing the flying animation