Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I'd be disapointed if Jailer of Love isn't harder then Byakko or Seiryu.

Regarding difficulty, the Ix'aern in Grand Palace of Hu'xzoi is defintely harder then Genbu and (in my opinion)Byakko.

Its going to be very disapointing if Absolute Virtue isn't harder then Kirin.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Regarding difficulty, the Ix'aern in Grand Palace of Hu'xzoi is defintely harder then Genbu and (in my opinion)Byakko.
    No way. Just because something requires a different strategy doesn't necessarily make it any harder.

I said in my opinion. With the party setup I had, Genbu would of been a joke compared to Ix'aern who downed the paladin in under a second who covered right after the aern two houred.

Considering the BCs before B01, I wouldn't say it gets easier.. for the most part the BCs themselves are easy all the way through, only thing that makes CoP a pain to get people through is all the muling, footwork and general non-battle waste of time.

Proms are easy (were horrid at CoP launch, but they got toned down to nothingness since)
    A01 is easy and in fact fun
    Diabolos is easy
    B01 is retarded easy with some setups, and doable with pretty much any setup using Mistmelt
    Sacrarium's easy if you clear hate
    Vahzl climb is actually harder than Vahzl BC
    Moblins easy
    Mithras easy
    Snoll easy or horrible based on setup
    Ultima overall is hardest by quite a bit, and was made considerably harder by the ranged nerf. Each stage of it wouldn't be bad by itself, but doing all 3 one shot is what makes is such an obstacle
    Warrior's Path is a joke
    Ix'zdei can be messy, but even if you don't sleep them and goof off, you have enough time to RR and go again
    Dawn is just incredibly easy

What I can't imagine is an alliance of gilsellers getting around between Faith ???s without aggroing everything and wiping constantly, that kind of thing.

And about the Hu'xzoi Ix'aern, its so not harder than gods. If you try to have a NIN tank it, yeah its pretty horrible. But we've killed it without trouble with a single party with MNK/WAR tanking.

The mobs in sea have generally been a joke once you develop a decent strategy. The 3 Ix's and tier 1 Jailers are just like Faust, Steamcleaner, etc. - most could be killed with a skilled group of 6-8. Even a mob like Jailer of Justice could probably be killed with a very specific group of 12. A very bored RDM duo could probably do Jailer of Faith.

Actually I had a nin/war with dual mambo tanking it. It was a challenge for him tanking it, but we had planned to have the paladin cover once the Ix'aern two houred. I have never seen a paladin fall so fast before.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

our plds tank it fine

I was just stating my experience with it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skeiron
    I purposely pulled hate at about 50%. He 2hr'd, did the first WS and one shotted me. Then he did the last two WS to our tank and Elucidation didn't happen. Dying breaks the chain and its the best way to break it.
    same thing happened to me on one run... but it chained. orz

1/15 on Daibolos \(^_^)/ Never fucking going back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4