BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

What are peoples thoughts on....

People who RMT lvl75 accounts, when the original owner hasn't been playing for a while, and try to resume their identity? Then join a JP LS because by the time NAs find out who they are, they're hated just like the rest of their characters? Then come on this forum and brag like they accomplished all this stuff by their own hard work?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level

pretending to be someone else is pathetic.

the other stuff, don't care if you don't suck at that job.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Another Perfect Ending bashing?

Fair.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

This is pretty much my view on it too.

One of my closest friends who quit a while back apparantly sold his account and the cock that bought it is pretending to be him. I don't get what you could possibly hope to achieve by doing it though. Anyone who knew the person well enough is gonna know straight away something is up and blow the whistle. Surely if you just hold your hands up to buying a 75 account and attempt to build your own identity it'll pay off after the shocks of "whomg u rmt account!!!1" and "i can't accept you on an account of someone i knew!" wear off?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of my good rl friends that played ffxi a while back killed himself. But this other guy I know that had his account plays it now pretending to be him since nobody likes him.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The person in question, even made MSN and AIM names using the old owners RL name...lol

Then comes on here waving his e-penis about how he does this and that, even still denies buying the account...I would find the quote, but I'm too lazy, even the old user signed up just to say she sold it to IGE <.<

So yea...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    The person in question, even made MSN and AIM names using the old owners RL name...lol

Then comes on here waving his e-penis about how he does this and that, even still denies buying the account...I would find the quote, but I'm too lazy, even the old user signed up just to say she sold it to IGE <.<

So yea...
    Don't worry Perfect Ending will forgive you 8)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

This is pretty much my view on it too.

One of my closest friends who quit a while back apparantly sold his account and the cock that bought it is pretending to be him. I don't get what you could possibly hope to achieve by doing it though. Anyone who knew the person well enough is gonna know straight away something is up and blow the whistle. Surely if you just hold your hands up to buying a 75 account and attempt to build your own identity it'll pay off after the shocks of "whomg u rmt account!!!1" and "i can't accept you on an account of someone i knew!" wear off?
    Agreed.

My friend got banned from FFXI (for swearing at someone who cut infront of him in line... shitty GMs) and bought an account to come back, I dont care, but he's not trying to resume the old toon's life.

I agree with that 100%.

But I'm curious why Raiko is just now starts having problems with PerfectEnding right after he gets banned? Last I heard, he was all buddy buddy with her, change of heart maybe?

After reading "MPKraken", it is my opinion that a few jealous people use 1 comment to attack members of the same LS. "You bought your account, /cry /cry". Seems like HNM LS rivals bitching to me.

If you buy a account and can play the job, I could careless. If you act like your that person, you should kill yourself. I would suggest to people that RMT for account post on forums such as KI, BG, and or Alla to inform the general FF11 community.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I didn't mention names 8)

edit; since everyone knows who i'm talking about anyway, i actually posted shit about him almost 2 weeks ago on KI, so not really anythin to do with my ban, and i already have replacement chars...but anywho

Notice how perfectending/motokochan/teefa/elliane/whoeverelse hasn't replied yet? when they usually are they first one to sniper every single post on this forum lol

I have a lot of stuff to prove my claims, just incase someone says I'm just bullshitting

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

meh, i just know the real teefa was better.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

lol.. The first person who bought Gigo/Wet from me pretended to be me and told people he'd had the account since day 1.. he even told people he'd had problems w/his rl bf and had to leave dhalmelsclub (!!) lol. People believed him until he found out I still had a character on bahamut, and I ratted on him.

Hell, he even asked me if he could pretend to be me on AIM but I was like wtf I still play this game

Setsuko should be B& she broke the rules of RMT Club

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    lHell, he even asked me if he could pretend to be me on AIM but I was like wtf I still play this game
    You sold your AIM account too?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tot, im just wondering is it true you sold the stuff Gir gave to you? I mean sold for real money.

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by raginbull
    Tot, im just wondering is it true you sold the stuff Gir gave to you? I mean sold for real money.
    I hate Gir. I wish I could MPK that kid irl.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No. Why the fuck would I do that?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

lol, who are you Setsuko?

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gir
    lol, who are you Setsuko?
    Gigogoomba. Your least favorite mithra. I was the one who hated you in ventrilo, but Makojin forced me to get along w/you since you joined our LS for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    lHell, he even asked me if he could pretend to be me on AIM but I was like wtf I still play this game
    You sold your AIM account too?
    Reread the sentence. I was talking to him on AIM, and he asked me if he could pretend to be me.. guess that makes a little more sense.