Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dear lord....     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level

1) i have my Rajas Ring
    2) Boroka is money
    3) Capped ENMs are money

Xavier

They aren't doing the mission, they're there after Boroka, notice the people from Way there. 50% drop for 5 mil? Sounds good to me.

Still, that they even got there is an embarassment for the majority of the player base.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

now when someone whines they can't get past diabolos or mammets you can shut em up with "if the gilsellers can do it...."

That does kinda suck though, but it would be fun to watch gs fight boroka, I bet he'd hoof volley their asses off that tiny island. Only consolation is if you beat em to claim they can't exactly mpk you with anything

what is boroka >.>?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

nuffin >.>

Seriously though, if they get Sea access I'm probably going to quit FFXI. If they ruin the last thing in game that I really enjoy, then there is nothing left for me here.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Seriously though, if they get Sea access I'm probably going to quit FFXI. If they ruin the last thing in game that I really enjoy, then there is nothing left for me here.
    you enjoy farming Ghrah M Chips? what the hell is wrong with you?

I enjoy it more then farming pop items in Sky.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    I hear teleport hacking sea ruins the game too

Teleport hacking? You mean Mrargus?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Hmmmmmm I dont think there's any charmables on Riverne B01 (go go beastmaster love on CoP). I havent been in a while, but even the charmables (flamingo mobs) werent aggro, so it's impkossible to kill them.

BSTs can have some fun in A01 (Vultures and traps), but B01 doesn't have a single charmable mob.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Im trying to hit 75 on my bst soon, so I can merit with my friends in Rivvy A. The dragons are so full of money & there are endless EM mobs :D Duo/Trio on the wyverns was fun when I went to farm the scales.

Xavier

Its almost impossible to ruin sea because almost all of the pop items come from normal mobs. Unless theres like 100 gilsellers at at time who can clear a zone, they aren't really going to get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Its almost impossible to ruin sea because almost all of the pop items come from normal mobs. Unless theres like 100 gilsellers at at time who can clear a zone, they aren't really going to get in the way.
    True, but it would just be a huge insult(to me at the very least) if they got to Sea. I hate the gil sellers, and I feel that it is an accomplishment to get to Sea. If they get to Sea, it just ruins the whole feeling of an accomplishment.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

many people proclaimed they would never make it to sky and look what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    many people proclaimed they would never make it to sky and look what happened
    Thats opening yourself up for a flame.