+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

SOO, when BG is done raping sea

[no flames, serious post plz]

and i say raping in a good way because they're the only linkshell who i see that really wants to do sea and have no competition what so ever because every other linkshell out there are

1) lazy
    2) don't do it because there is nothing in sea to do
    3) lazy
    4) Consider the gods of sea a waste of time because "nothing useful" drops from them
    5) Lazy
    6) Have not completed CoP missions pass the 3 proms
    7 Lazy and like to hump sky.

Anyone here think people will take sea as serious as sky sometime in the near future? better yet, Get access to sea and actually finish the missions inside.

The BC for promathia is uber easy lol. I was able to take it down to 68% Solo (first form only sadly) and had to escape because my CoP static was back from afk. Sadly enough we won and I can't try again. Anyone out there who can still enter promathia send me a tell plz, I wanna try this again!! I'll even pay you to take me

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1239/prom5cr.jpg

[/no flames, serious post plz]

His first form is a joke compared to the second form, but yeah I'd love to do the BC again also.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    His first form is a joke compared to the second form, but yeah I'd love to do the BC again also.

6 WHM can do it!

We are close to having 12-14+ in sea soon, I give em 2 weeks, otherwise, my static is on the pot BC (doing tomorrow), and hopefully promathia after. =/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by alim
    We are close to having 12-14+ in sea soon, I give em 2 weeks, otherwise, my static is on the pot BC (doing tomorrow), and hopefully promathia after. =/
    when you're up to promathia then send me a tell plz, I would like to try that BC again.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Berticus
    Non-100% drop on pop items in sea are really discouraging.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Berticus
    Non-100% drop on pop items in sea are really discouraging.

That's still no excuse for people not to try it if you know what i mean.

Xavier

I imagine people will become more interested when my pld/nin/sam/war/rng is walking around in ninurta's sash

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I imagine people will become more interested when my pld/nin/sam/war/rng is walking around in ninurta's sash

and when will that be?

word has it you are going to be popping sea's kirin soon.

Xavier

8)

No one knows how to pop Sea's Kirin yet. There is only one more ??? left and Jailer of Love is next in line. Unless they both pop together or one after the other, its just a mystery.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

No one knows how to pop Sea's Kirin yet. There is only one more ??? left and Jailer of Love is next in line. Unless they both pop together or one after the other, its just a mystery.
    I read somewhere that the last ??? pops either the jailer of love OR the ultimate virtue. Can't remember where I saw that.

Non-100% drop on pop items in sea are really discouraging, but non-100% poppable monsters is even worse if that is true.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

:D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Here was the post I saw, no clue how true it is

So there are 3 tier 1 Jailers (Faith,Fortitude,Temperance)
    Each require certain HQ organs (aka Water in sky) to pop them. Woot thats easy... unfortunately the Jailers DONT drop their Virtues 100%, so you may end up popping them multiple times to get 1 Virtue. (Virtues 1-3)
    Then you need to pop 3 other kinds of NMs (requiring organs as well) to get Deeds which are also not 100% drop, so you may end up popping them multiple times too. (Placidity/Moderation/Sensibility).
    WOOT now we got the items to pop Tier 2 Jailers (Prudance,Justice,Hope), but wait... they're not 100% drop, so you know those triggers you spent hours on trying to get before... well you gotta go back and get them again to pop the Tier 2 Jailer that forgot to drop its Virtue (Virtues 4-6).
    OMG its a freaking miracle we actually popped all the Jailers and we got all them to drop their respective Virtues, so now we have Virtues 4,5 and 6 so that we can pop the last Jailer, but wait...............

That last Jailer is random, it will either pop Absolute Virtue OR Jailer of Love. Its like doing all the sky triggers 5 times, THEN going to Kirin after killing all the gods and you trade the items and out pops....... steam cleaner.

Side note, took 35 people 4 hours to kill AV, remember this is not like Kirin where you have nowhere to get TP on mobs, you actually have mobs to pull for TP for the melee (so everyone actually can do something unlike Kirin), so 4 hours is a VERY longtime, also AV can hundred fists... imagine a SUPER seiryu that can hundred fists.... (I also didn't mention his 8? Wyverns)

Xavier

Interesting info, not all accurate. Just remember, TEAM BG knows whats the dealio.

Absolute Virtue claim #4 or 5 is it?

I won't believe it until I see a .avi.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

god forbid you dont have fun hunting those organs!!!

Hmm, how are things looking for killing AV on first try?

For something thats so complicated, the drops better be good.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Hmm, how are things looking for killing AV on first try?
    Chances are nonexistant if the hype is to be believed.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hear he shoots acid at you that destroys the armor you have on.

Xavier

William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
    [Scottish army laughs]