Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kittyakat

Carbon stole my Peacock Charm

For those of you who don't know Carbon and I have been neighbors for some time and I thought we developed a trustworthy relationship. Last night while skilling up together in Kuftal, I let Carbon borrow my Peacock Charm for his archery skill ups. Well long story short, he "disconnected" and when I saw him on today, he said he let his friend borrow it and his friend can't get on for about 2 weeks cause he is moving. Quite frankly this is Bullshit, I know Carbon is fucking hiding my peacock charm.

editedlolz

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Actually, I think it won't get bigger than 3 before people realize it doesn't matter to them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: Carbon stole my Peacock Charm

Quote Originally Posted by kittyakat
    For those of you who don't know Carbon and I have been neighbors for some time and I thought we developed a trustworthy relationship. Last night while skilling up together in Kuftal, I let Carbon borrow my Peacock Charm for his archery skill ups. Well long story short, he "disconnected" and when I saw him on today, he said he let his friend borrow it and his friend can't get on for about 2 weeks cause he is moving. Quite frankly this is Bullshit, I know Carbon is fucking hiding my peacock charm.
    I hope you are fuckin joking. If not grow some fuckin balls and walk the whole 40 feet to his house. I think you know what to do after that. Most people leave their password saved.

editedlolz

your So FOOL of SHIt...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

for those of you that dont know, i live below some people that play mexican music really loudly all day, its really freaking annoying

If hes you neighbor I suggest you kill him with a kinfe that says "Peacock Charm".

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

why would carbon steal your charm when he could easily buy one from ige for $99.99

(lame humor Carbon!! Don't get offended! <3)

I call bullshit until carbon post something.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    If hes you neighbor I suggest you kill him with a kinfe that says "Peacock Charm".
    And a jacket with "Haubergeon" on the back.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

i call bullshit as well

editedlolz

lets see...joined today, 1 post...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CHRAM!

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    for those of you that dont know, i live below some people that play mexican music really loudly all day, its really freaking annoying
    lol

kittyakat

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Chram?

Place your bets, 15~ pages anyone?
    This thread wont make it to 15 pages. My bf already did the "my chram was stolen" and no one cares to hear the same type of shit again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol...pathetic

Why don't we just make a sticky post named "Carbon" where everyone feel free to talk as much shit about me as they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Chram?

Place your bets, 15~ pages anyone?
    This thread wont make it to 15 pages. My bf already did the "my chram was stolen" and no one cares to hear the same type of shit again.
    Is coti still AFK? And are you for that matter?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast