BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: o...m...g     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I sense tensions <.<

I think I'll go back waiting for Fafnir to pop so I can watch the fight ;o

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was kidding. -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;

Sarcasm on the net is not always an easy find -.-;

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Sarcasm on the net is not always an easy find -.-;
    Liar, ant's "wasp sting" sig friggin owned.

Demosthenes11

I think I know what happened...
    When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, a friend used my character all weekend. Trio Cassie once, among other stuff. He also used me to MPK gil sellers...so more than likely he made a macro...
    I seriously doubt I had made that macro, especially since it was my chainspell maat macro from back in the day.

I have a question:
    what order do you guys fight in?
    We went Taru--->mithra--->mithra pet---> galka--->wyvern--->hume--->elvaan

Wouldnt it make more sense to do hume last and not elvaan?
    Our last run was flawless until the hume Mijin gaukure while everyone was alive, and killed about 12 people, leaving only whms and brds alive.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    I seriously doubt I had made that macro, especially since it was my chainspell maat macro from back in the day.
    You just contradicted yourself..

Problem with Elvaan not being last is, she does Invincible and Benediction, I guess if you had not escaped, you would have seen that

Answer:
    EV
    With her invincible it means you have to waste MP on her to kill her, she hits hard has alot of aga and does a AoE ws (hate her for that, one shot tarus, lol) then when you get her down, she will benediction, meanwhile you are still trying to kite HM, not fun at all.
    HM
    One could argue about Mijin Gakure, but if you kite him right, only the main tank on him and maybe one or two DD will die from his 2hr; otherwise he can go down easy while kiting EV around.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, a friend used my character all weekend. Trio Cassie once, among other stuff. He also used me to MPK gil sellers...so more than likely he made a macro...
    Did you give your friend your account, or your entire PC ??

Macro sets are stored client side, not server side.

I have a question:

Our last run was flawless until the hume Mijin gaukure while everyone was alive, and killed about 12 people, leaving only whms and brds alive.
    I used the same order when I did it. We put a THF/NIN, BRD, and WHM on the Mithra and took him to the way beginning of where you first enter the BC. We put 2 NINs on the Galka and let them duo him in the middle of the road you run down to get to the arena. Had 2 PLDs each with their own WHM run in opposite directions around the BC arena kiting the Hume and Elvaan. Strategy was just go all out on the taru (2hour etc), use poison pots immediately after taru dies and go fight mithra, by the time we got to the galka the NINs already had him down halfway so he was very quick. Then just zerg the hume(he didnt mijin for us <3), and then zerg the elvaan(2000 spirits ftw).

A while back a rdm in my alliance fighting Nidhogg cast escape and took a whole party to zitah thinking it was Thunder III or something. And during our last Dynamis-Jeuno a whm cast Teleport-Vhazl thinking it was Raise III and took 5 people to Xarcabard.. lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jepedo
    A while back a rdm in my alliance fighting Nidhogg cast escape and took a whole party to zitah thinking it was Thunder III or something. And during our last Dynamis-Jeuno a whm cast Teleport-Vhazl thinking it was Raise III and took 5 people to Xarcabard.. lol.
    lolll

must've sucked to do that on nidhogg

Quote Originally Posted by Jepedo
    To mistake Escape for Thunder III is pure stupidity, I'm sorry but those two spells are not even close to each other.

If it was a macro, this is exactly why I do not macro Chainspell, Escape, and Warp. That, and actually at times I find it easier to type the spells than menu-select XD

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

/echo THIS IS YOUR CHAINSPELL-ESCAPE MACRO KN00B!!!!!!!!! PRESS ENTER TO DIE
    /ja "Chainspell" <stpc>
    /wait 1
    /ma "Escape" <me>

..hasn't failed me yet

I cast d2 on myself during riverne-site #A01 mammets thinking it was fire2.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    /ja "Chainspell" <stpc>
    wtf?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    /ja "Chainspell" <stpc>
    wtf?
    No.. If it was <me> it'd use it automatically..
    Read it.

/ja "Chainspell" <stpc>
    So if it's accidentally pushed, he can esc key out and never use it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

/ja "Chainspell" <stpc>
    /wait 1
    /ma "Escape" <me>

..hasn't failed me yet
    interesting failsafe.

I have a question:

Just have a WAR/NIN+RDM+NIN trio the galka. Me/tonyanjaii got it to below 25% doing that and then everyone else died...so we did too :/

<.< That's about all I remember from AA.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo

I have a question:

Just have a WAR/NIN+RDM+NIN trio the galka. Me/tonyanjaii got it to below 25% doing that and then everyone else died...so we did too :/

<.< That's about all I remember from AA.
    Sounds good, but the one war we had in ls above 74 quit a few days ago, stealing 500 currency -.-. Our other wars are all 73... orz ya. Still a fairly new ls.