Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Phoenix     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Zeero
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    A lot of crap about the whole situation like: If kind and zeero both teamed up to try to hold it until the ls got there why not invite kindrell only to your alliance to make it fair? I understand you guys could have taken it, but would that not have been the right thing since they both grabbed claim as a teamup? Why were those guys spamming claim macro's, dunno and it was wrong. I talked to them, and hence they said they felt bad thats why they invited zeero to the alliance to lot. I honestly don't think they tried to screw you over as your assuming they did.

All I can say is it wont happen again, but neither can a friendly teamup to hold a mob for one of the two ls to get there either. What would your post had been had they gotten there then did not invite zeero to the alliance even though he helped with the claim?
    I understand that what made me feel that they were ineed trying to screw me over is the rdm trying to hold chary... what was that about? Dont tell me he was gettin a head start on killing it... At that point it just showed me that they had no interrest in the alliance if their rdm can hold it till they get there explain that to me endo.... whyd he run up and claim it? Cuz i can think of any logical reason to do so
    Didn't they invite you to lot even though you had already shown that you were not inviting kindrell? What happened beforehand is an assumption nothing more. I did not say what happened was right, but what can we do about it now?

Akiro

so... hows PoS

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine
    lol what dont u guys take it to our forums K thnx.~!
    People should know your LS's true colors 8)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

afk, please don't make this into 15 pages when i get back ^^;;

I actually have work to do tonight.

2 more pages is my bet

Akiro

i see it towards RoTP they could of just left you with nothing after they stole it, but they let you into the allience and guess what you lost the lot so get over it

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    so... hows PoS
    No leg-humping tarus around

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

i see it towards RoTP they could of just left you with nothing after they stole it, but they let you into the allience and guess what you lost the lot so get over it

Akiro

>_> well team up is a team up agreed or not they still gave him a chance

>_> well team up is a team up
    Well they broke that 1st >_> redmage trying to hold it till other come...

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    I'm glad that rotp showed their true colors. I was the leader of that party, and i sure as hell wasn't going to see the sword to go someone else. When Zeero told me that they wanted to team up, I told him no. The fight went real smooth with few deaths until it was at 1%. And i'm not shitting you about it being 1%, I have TParty.dll loaded for the windower. Since we did 99% of that work, Zeero should have had sole rights to lot on the sword. Thank you rotp. I hope Endo will set you straight at least.
    funny how u stick up for him but are the first to complain when Tyrannic is stolen from us the other day, true colors.

i agree with what akiro said if we would have been assholes we wouldnt have let u even lot so get over it and give kinDrell a Gratz atleast.

My take on this:

I know NM stealing and all that is wrong, blah blah blah..

But it was Kindrell and Zeero who were camping it.
    In all reality they "claimed" it by being at the camp first.
    Chary was to end up dead anyways because someone's LS would have killed it eventually.
    From what I read, Only Kindrell and Zeero lotted.
    Not being biased because Kindrell is in my LS, but if only Kindrell and Zeero lotted, that's how it should have been since Kindrell and Zeero inadvertantly "claimed" the mob by spotting it together and agreeing on teamup.
    Zeero got a low lot, Kindrell got a higher one. He wins fair and square.
    Even then, you said RotP let you in their alliance to lot on it. There was your fair chance because you didn't mention any members in your LS lotting on it, you only lotted against Kindrell.
    you can't say I'm wrong because the two lotters decided on a teamup.
    Furiex, I know you said no to a teamup, but is that really your decision seeing that it was Zeero's lot and not yours?

i agree with what akiro said if we would have been assholes we wouldnt have let u even lot so get over it and give kinDrell a Gratz atleast.
    What do you mean thats fair? If they didnt steal it I woulda got it anyhow... They coulda just planned it out to steal it so he has a chance to lot on it

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    I'm glad that rotp showed their true colors. I was the leader of that party, and i sure as hell wasn't going to see the sword to go someone else. When Zeero told me that they wanted to team up, I told him no. The fight went real smooth with few deaths until it was at 1%. And i'm not shitting you about it being 1%, I have TParty.dll loaded for the windower. Since we did 99% of that work, Zeero should have had sole rights to lot on the sword. Thank you rotp. I hope Endo will set you straight at least.
    funny how u stick up for him but are the first to complain when Tyrannic is stolen from us the other day, true colors.
    and yes this is 100% drop so quit crying over spilt milk.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    No one was responding to your post, so I thought i'd say something to bump it. And besides, I guarantee that a claw did not drop. Joy sword is 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Furiex, I know you said no to a teamup, but is that really your decision seeing that it was Zeero's lot and not yours?
    Damn right it is my decision. Zeero lost the sword to another team up earlier in the week, and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    My take on this:

I know NM stealing and all that is wrong, blah blah blah..

But it was Kindrell and Zeero who were camping it.
    In all reality they "claimed" it by being at the camp first.
    Chary was to end up dead anyways because someone's LS would have killed it eventually.
    From what I read, Only Kindrell and Zeero lotted.
    Not being biased because Kindrell is in my LS, but if only Kindrell and Zeero lotted, that's how it should have been since Kindrell and Zeero inadvertantly "claimed" the mob by spotting it together and agreeing on teamup.
    Zeero got a low lot, Kindrell got a higher one. He wins fair and square.
    Even then, you said RotP let you in their alliance to lot on it. There was your fair chance because you didn't mention any members in your LS lotting on it, you only lotted against Kindrell.
    you can't say I'm wrong because the two lotters decided on a teamup.
    So Its ok for you guys to violate the team up? when the rdm tried to hold it w/ the bard till the rest of them get there but when we say no to team up cuz of what he did we are at fault?

What do you mean thats fair? If they didnt steal it I woulda got it anyhow... They coulda just planned it out to steal it so he has a chance to lot on it
    what i dont get is how 2 ninjas die to that NM..... lol wow... Get over it u lotted on it atleast and u lost lot... so what u know when it pops again go Camp it.

It's fair because the lot was between you and Kindrell.
    If your LS would have finished it off, would they have allowed Kindrell into the alliance for a lot? or would you have "gotten it anyhow" like you just mentioned above? If that's the case, you'd be the one stealing the sword by not letting him lot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The way I see it, you're all stupid. Go to sleep.

FLAME ON

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/encyclopedie...%20Torch_2.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast