Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Phoenix     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Rise of the Phoenix

So today I was camping charybdis and i see kindrell camping there too. I see chary pop and ask kind if he wants to team up? Then We agree to team up...According to my friends Charybdis despawns in 30min (idk if thats true or not) So i go kill myself to reset the 30min timer just in case the de spawn thing was true... at that moment kindrell was at the door waiting for his crew to show up...

my people get here b4 his people did but my shell thought they were competition and voked but died after and we got all to 100% and the rest of the shell was here... we went and claimed again.. not too long after that kindrell and his RotP crew came... they asked for a alliance and i wasnt leader so i couldnt do anything when i asked my party to alliance they said we could take this alone.. basically no we will not invite em Messed up i know but what could I have done...So the fight goes very well chary is at 1% then both our nins die I then run up and voke and invincible not enough to get hate then... I bein paladin FULL hp 300%tp spirits within to easily finished him... and blm were manafrontin...

it goes un calimed for 2 sec and what happens? Demaul (another paladin in RotP) claims it even though we had it and not possible we would have lost cuz I alone could have taken it out aside from the rdm and blm casting their highest thunder spells... so they had no excuse to steal it from us...if we whiped i understand but only 2 out of 7 died... they let me join the party and let me lot... i lotted 29 and kindrell said hed lot idk why...cuz to me he sure as hell didnt deserve it and i end up losing the joyeuse that iv been camping for the last week every day all day... they dont even admit they were wrong for stealing the mob from us..

I had finally thought yay i got the joyeuse... and on top of that both nins ate R1 twice

Wall-o-Text'd

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Wall-o-Text'd
    And i actually read it

Quote Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Wall-o-Text'd
    And i actually read it
    Cause you're stupid.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I thought "chary" was bad spelling for "Cherry" so I thought you were talking about that until I say Joyeuse.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'm glad that rotp showed their true colors. I was the leader of that party, and i sure as hell wasn't going to see the sword to go someone else. When Zeero told me that they wanted to team up, I told him no. The fight went real smooth with few deaths until it was at 1%. And i'm not shitting you about it being 1%, I have TParty.dll loaded for the windower. Since we did 99% of that work, Zeero should have had sole rights to lot on the sword. Thank you rotp. I hope Endo will set you straight at least.

Stolen at 1%.. what a load of BS. Sucks hardcore that they would do that to ya. You earned that sword in my mind, they had no right to steal NM if it was all but dead. Vid even ate a raise one during that battle. Pisses me off.

Sorry for your loss buddy. Hope you get your Joyuse in the near future.

god that was annoying to read in the morning, so u agreed to team up then when ur ls was here u shafted him? so wtf u bitching about? that he was stupid to let u lot but u lost anyway?

I know this happens all the time (drama) and I remember a pic similar to this before...figured I remake another and post it:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9919/bg0zg.jpg

lmao but anyway COngratz Kindrell on Joeuse!! 8)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

How was he shafted? Because we decided to fight it on our own? Their LS was still in Kazham when we hit SSG. He thought we didn't have enough people, when we had more than enough. We wiped at first because I pulled early. After we raised back up and unweakened, their crew started coming in. Coug (rdm/nin) and some brd came in trying to hold Charybdis. Needless to say, Coug died in like 20 seconds, I told the Alliance to let the brd die also. Our Nin voked it (There were no other rotp in sight). So they were just as eager to "screw" us as you call it Moggy.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I know this happens all the time (drama) and I remember a pic similar to this before...figured I remake another and post it:

I think everyone can agree with me that the General Access areas are now more of a HNM community board. BG have their own private boards, kthx. Go away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete

I think everyone can agree with me that the General Access areas are now more of a HNM community board. BG have their own private boards, kthx. Go away now.
    Make me

the point was im sure they have their own site to post on about grudges and RotP has their own site. Why here?

How many pages on this one? Votes anyone?

well when i ask to team up or agree to team up even if i get ppl to come b4 the other person i'll let him fight and lot, why agree to team up if u don't intend it that way? just say race of ls first

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Coug even admitted that it was an accident. he told me that Kindrell said he was wrong and that they shouldn't have claimed and killed. Fine. w/e. But why the fuck did you still lot the fucking sword? It was clearly Zeero's. How's it feel to know that your Joyeuse was completly unearned and was in fact STOLEN, Kindrell? I wanna see a screenshot of you dropping a Joyeuse. Only then will i be satisfied.

btw pete, wtf are you in game? are you even on bahamut?

Vids signature...why would she do that to a banana =( such a tease

Quote Originally Posted by Vid

btw pete, wtf are you in game? are you even on bahamut?
    yes im on bahamut. 73 whm, doing blm for now....

why you gonna hate on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    well when i ask to team up or agree to team up even if i get ppl to come b4 the other person i'll let him fight and lot, why agree to team up if u don't intend it that way? just say race of ls first
    So its ok for their rdm to try and hold it till the rest rotp gets there? That pretty much tells me if they could have they woulda taken Charybdis for themselves so why in hell should I alliance with them?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast