BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos
    As far as the whole team up thing. It's thier choice to team up I guess and I cant fault them for that. Personally Id rather kill the King with my LS only and keep the drops in my LS. But as Dalv said its their perogative really. Now the whole team up thing during a random is another issue that I wont go into. Asura FTW!
    I'll go into the issue because this does effect people other than them

Basically what happened...LS A B and C are in Aery. A wins claim. B and C /random in case A wipes. B wins. C doesn't want to see B get claim after A wipes so they help A kill. Completely ruins the point of the /random system imo. Not like our /random system worked much anyway lol.

Like Kayos, I'm fine with teamup. I prefer killing with my own LS because if my LS wins claim, that's 100% chance the item will go to my LS Whereas teamup would be 50%

I'm not saying I was a saint. Trust me I'm not. But don't go on thinking that your ls is God's gift to Asura. It is not. Never has been and never will be. There maybe talented people in there, but they're no daisies.

Too bad all the stuff that you guys do, a lot of other lses do it too. It is not a big deal anymore. It might have been a little while ago, but the streak has run dry. It is becoming old and tiresome to see it posted on KI everyday.

I'm done posting on this topic. It was supposed to be about lses teaming up. Not me and my old ls. I say more power to any ls that wants to team up on a kill. It brings a better relationship to the players on the server.

Big grats to NK and Prec on the kill. Grats to Wulfgar on the Koenig body.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

Too bad all the stuff that you guys do, a lot of other lses do it too. It is not a big deal anymore. It might have been a little while ago, but the streak has run dry. It is becoming old and tiresome to see it posted on KI everyday.
    Kinda like you posting everytime you go up a level on smithing Entertaining to some.

i dont see what the big issue is (other then oj and dalv being big babies /slap). we've teamed up with machina a few times to camp fafnir when we both didnt have enough ppl on. actually we did it yesterday for what we thought would be nidhogg (i think?)