heres a better link

its the New system controller read it

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651559p1.html

Its under Cube on Ign cause the new system hasnt Been relased yet

well heres the Pic

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...ion-contro.jpg

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Nintendo has not yet released official imagery of what the controller shell might look like. However, we've created a mock-up (above) based on what we know of its functionality.

yeah i know but it looks just like a gamecube controller

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Nintendo has not yet released official imagery of what the controller shell might look like. However, we've created a mock-up (above) based on what we know of its functionality.
    whoops your rigth lol i didnt scroll down that far to look at that....

But still looks like a Great controller

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Nintendo, you are scaring me. I still have to get a Gamecube and Wind Waker. But do not fret Nintendo I will still buy you and play your Zelda games.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

At first i thought this was another fake, when i found out it wasen't i almost died.... It was a tv remote with 3 buttons and would most likely be crap to use for alot of games. Nintento always come out with a wacky controller after all >.>

Then i read about it and it sounds good, it has good features but only if the release it with the dock controller. If they have both a normal controller with the point click remote it would be the best controller out so far. You need to have something people are used to as well as something new imo.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sooo.

We have a banana-dildo-boomerang ("Mommy, I lost my virginity when I threw my PS3 controller away out of rage. It came back for me ; ;")

A remote controller (Nintendo is retarded)

And XBOX360? It will probably be another giant monstercontroller. You need one guy to hold it, and another guy plays. Switch turns. It's called 'multiplayer, the M$ way'.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    Sooo.

We have a banana-dildo-boomerang ("Mommy, I lost my virginity when I threw my PS3 controller away out of rage. It came back for me ; ;")

A remote controller (Nintendo is retarded)

And XBOX360? It will probably be another giant monstercontroller. You need one guy to hold it, and another guy plays. Switch turns. It's called 'multiplayer, the M$ way'.
    The xbox controller will be a shopping trolley, and you have to sit inside it to use it, aimed at the younger audience.

[removed broken link]

The older audience will be using this womans hair as their controller, she will require a Hairstylist anytime you play, which is equivelant to the Loading time on old games.

[removed broken link]

I bet her hair would go up in flames in a split second. Blackhawk down!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

After reading up on the controller and stuff, and thinking of what Metroid Prime would've been like with that setup. I want it bad. 8) Reaction speed on shooting/strifing/jumping/eating cookies would be threw the roof. White women = Revolution.

Meaning I want it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, it's gonna be nice for FPS.

Xavier

More examples of people knocking things based on a single picture and not reading up about it. "It looks stupid LOL!"

Restating whats already known so people will stfu about it not being good.

It has a motion sensor on it, you wave it around, things happen in the game. That REPLACES the needs for a lot of buttons, simply because if you want to swing your sword, you'd wave the controller around, if you want to look around, you'd move your hand to the left or right a bit. Its going to OWN the hell out of every other console for FPS/action games. RPGs don't take a lot of buttons, neither do sports.

The bottom of the controller has a port on it, allowing for attachments/shells of standard controllers for more typical games/ports/older games.

The Revolution itself allows you to download from Nintendo's library of classic games, meaning it ships with some of the best games ever made.

The Revolution is developer friendly. The chief complaint among developers is that the PS3/Xbox360 are hard to create games for, and are going to take a huge staff and a lot of money to make quality games. Designers are saying games could take years to make now, and the profit involved could shrink dramatically. I foresee developers wanting to make games for Nintendo because they'll be able to still make great looking games, but cheaper and with less people.

The Revolution will most likely be cheap. I dunno if you've seen ebgames.com/etc, but the Xbox360 is going for 700 dollars. I'm sure the PS3 will be 400-700 dollars as well, since it has similar features/technology. From the last few console wars, Nintendo consoles have typically launched at a cheaper price than the competition. I've always owned each companies console, but I'm not going to pay $1200 for ps3 and xbox360 combined, and because you can download old nintendo games, I know the revolution will at least provide a trip down memory lane.

I personally am creaming myself over the Revolution. Nintendo has won me over as long as I see some quality games in progress for the revolution in the following months.

E. Body
    BG Level

Like I said on vent that one night, "can't knock it til you try it"

of course, I was talking about peeing on women for personal gain but I believe the same saying also applies here.

Seems like a really cool controller, here some more info about it

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Like I said on vent that one night, "can't knock it til you try it"

of course, I was talking about peeing on men for personal gain but I believe the same saying also applies here.
    Fixed.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    It has a motion sensor on it, you wave it around, things happen in the game. That REPLACES the needs for a lot of buttons, simply because if you want to swing your sword, you'd wave the controller around, if you want to look around, you'd move your hand to the left or right a bit. Its going to OWN the hell out of every other console for FPS/action games. RPGs don't take a lot of buttons, neither do sports.
    Sucks for people who are too animated while playing games. My little brother leans with the controller when moving about. And everytime he jumps in the game, he kind of jerks the controller up too.

Xavier

Well, my sister for instance, whenever she plays a game, moves the controller when she tries to turn in a racing game. Turning her body/waving her hands to the side is how she responds to whats visually happening in the game, just now it might actually have an effect lol.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Well, my sister for instance, whenever she plays a game, moves the controller when she tries to turn in a racing game. Turning her body/waving her hands to the side is how she responds to whats visually happening in the game, just now it might actually have an effect lol.
    lol my sister does that too...

when I was younger I'd go wild when playing something like streets of rage.

All I can think about now is white people dancing... I'm never going to play at a white friends house again.

I'm kidding, you assholes.