+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hows it going.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hows it going.

Hiya everyone this is Lloydst,

Just poping in to say "Hi" to everyone and wanting to know how things were going. Basketball practice has been kicking my butt here in college on top of the regular school work. Didnt want to take up to much time, just give me some updates, the people who know me. Thanks for letting me post here BG. Take it easy now. =)

Akiro

omg hey

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

hi^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Scun, that's pretty harsh
    Good to see ya Lloyd man 8) 8)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Scun...

I'm so lost for words when it comes to you Scun. Seriously man whatever beef you had with me drop it man. I dont know why you would when i didnt even know you. Honestly i'm kinda tired of saying this to you, what is this the 3rd time you used that same stupid picture to tell everyone how you feel about me? lets use something else ok? better yet why even post a reply...... And this dude scun is in BG? hmm.....Anyways it's glad to hear from my old friends glad to see you guys are doing good. I'll drop in every now and again. You all take it easy now =)

Why break tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    Why break tradition.
    Just live with it... You can't win I tried and failed! He's like that and I hope to god he's better with the other members... Well he must be because he's still in BG. Anyway yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    Hey now. I can be serious if you really want but that would make for a boring post.