+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: GG BG GG     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GG BG GG

So, i was in a CoP static with Ludaen, Xswift, Akiro, Shyla, Myself and a pickup for the bc's. We beat Sacrarium with the aid of Blazer. Then i hear Akiro unfortionatly got his car stolen and with it his Credit card so naturally he cancelled the card. Which cancelled the next ffxi payment. So we patiently wait. I had heard he may have quit i dunno, but anyways Berticus goes onto his account and tells Xswift and I that we are no longer welcome in the static b/c we are not BG.

Xswift -SB
    Shaodin SB
    Akiro - BG
    Shyla - BG
    Ludaen - (i forget)

I was not online during the time Xswift was told this so when i heard i /tell Berticus... he just ignored me. I was going to quit the game before this happened I just wanted to finish sea before i left and then give my account to someone in my LS (ZOMG RMT!!!!). Im sure i will get a careometer or 2, oh well. just be wary if any of you are in a static with a BG member, they will just use you til its convenient for them to drop you off. So in conclusion: Berticus = Hitler, leader of the Arian race
    Anyone with BG pearl = Nazi follower
    Japanese = Allied with the Nazi's
    Shaodin = awaits to get flamed.

Old Merits
    BG Level

That's bullshit on Bert's behalf judging from your story, I think Lu's not BG making what, half the static non-BG so what gives him the fucking right(Please note he's not even in the fucking static) to moderate it.

Damn I hope Bert doesn't strip his account like he did to owned.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Bert's gonna add you to his little black book Shao.

E. Body
    BG Level

What does GG actually mean? I always thought it was good game but people say I'm wrong.

And naturally MWM is one of the first to reply. I like how he lurks on the forum, then contributing to only the anti-BG train rides, like this one.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

i can't find the care-o-meter

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    What does GG actually mean? I always thought it was good game but people say I'm wrong.
    Nope, you're right. It means good game.

editedlolz

i've never known akiro's l/p & have no idea what you're talking about.

Xavier

Do you have proof of these claims? Sounds to me like you are full of shit, Bert has never gotten on Akiro once.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: GG BG GG

Quote Originally Posted by Shaodin
    Berticus = Hitler, leader of the Arian race
    Anyone with BG pearl = Nazi follower
    Japanese = Allied with the Nazi's
    Shaodin = awaits to get flamed.
    bullshit
    Enitsu is black, half the LS is AZN, and the rest are not true arians, like me.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

so you get kicked from a static because your pearl is a diff color..I can understand if people though you sucked but diff LS....

no comment until the full story comes out but thats kinda fucked up.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    so you get kicked from a static because your pearl is a diff color..I can understand if people though you sucked but diff LS....

You just commented.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well atleast i got a reply from bert. how come you dont reply to me in game?
    you want me to take ss's of conversatoins to myself while /telling bert cuz he doesnt reply? what is the point of that. Even if it wasnt bert on akiros account the message still came from BG loud and clear; not bg = tool for convenience. I never did anything to piss you Nazi's off other then wearing a pearl of a different ls. there was absolutely no reason to kick us from the static other then your own insecurities of (god forbid) other NA's in Sea.

Xavier

what...are you talking about?

Nobody forced anybody to drop a static. Nobody in BG told the people that joined that they have to drop the people. If you got dropped from your static, its probably because "your shit stinks", you took too long to get things accomplished, w/e. Unless you have 100% true proof that a person in BG logged on Akiro, called you worthless, and kicked you from a static, please stop the over dramatic claims of evil.

i heard from other static members and people involved with helping that static that all the members held shaodin and xswift in low regard because they always were late for/didnt come to events. that's probably why they wanted to drop them.

the me on akiro's account thing is false and was either someone else, or is completely fabricated.

does it really matter when your LS is going to hand you the hacks to walk through the mission door anyway?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier

You just commented.

yea i just noticed i did (go me) but it wasn't what i really wanted to say (aka jumping to conclusions)

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    i heard from other static members and people involved with helping that static that all the members held shaodin and xswift in low regard because they always were late for/didnt come to events. that's probably why they wanted to drop them.

the me on akiro's account thing is false and was either someone else, or is completely fabricated.

does it really matter when your LS is going to hand you the hacks to walk through the mission door anyway?
    Sorry there buddy but I don't condone, use or support that shit. And unless you have proof of so called "hacks". Zip it the fuck up. :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

You just commented.

yea i just noticed i did (go me) but it wasn't what i really wanted to say (aka jumping to conclusions)
    Do you have a mat for that?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Russta

You just commented.

Do you have a mat for that?
    10 pages by 8est.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast