+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the Truth be Told     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Let the Truth be Told

This was my last resort to try to make things right but it seems like it is not working and leaves me very little choice but to post this here on the BG forums. Let the truth be told as to what has been happening and I believe that everyone needs to know the story of what really happened.

This past week or so, we have lost a couple of members, not just any members, they were also considered to be my good friends. I have took these 3 individuals in, little that they came with, but I accepted them in with open arms and treated them nothing less but as if they were like my friends in real life.

These individuals Ziddan, Icespike and Kailyn has been a part of my Linkshell for over 6 months now, been great players, great people in general. I made sure that these individuals were taken care of, always making sure they were happy and such. To my surprise, these individuals started to leave 1 by 1 and it drew my attention and was curious to know what was going on here, why are these people leaving?

Icespike has received an osode, byakko haidate, seriyu kote, abjurations, AF2, rare/ex etc and a bunch of items that he wanted. During my time while I was taking a break recently, I was informed that Icespike was acting irrational, being angry and finally dropped his pearl because he did not want to be a part of a "spin off" LS if I were to leave the game. I came back to the game, talked to him nicely and asked him if he could please come back to the LS, and he said he would think about it, needed a break to cool off.

Ziddan who has received far more than anyone in my Linkshell has gotten, paid out gil for her to purchase a few of her items, Genie Weskit (no other NA person has), a vermillion cloak for her upcoming Redmage, Kirin's Pole, zenith gloves, ronstrum pumps, AA earring, AF2 etc. Ziddan, whom I was close to or so thought I was, surprisingly betrayed me. A few of my members noticed that she hasn't been on the linkshell for a few days, I asked her personally to why she isn't on. She told me that she didn't want to be part of the drama and needed to take a break.

Kailyn as everyone knows, has bought a Nobles Tunic from the auction house from LiquidDay (knights LS) for a rediculously low amount of gil. They had to beg and bargain him to get back the Nobles Tunic for it was a mistake, and in exchange he got a Vermillion Cloak out of it. Despite the reputation that Kailyn had, I got to know the person while I was leveling one of my low jobs in the dunes, had the opportunity to get to know him etc. Thought he was a decent guy and offered him a new home to my LS, which was his first HNM LS. I was able to give him a Nobles Tunic which was a personal "dream" of his, and a few other abjurations, and his AF2. Not even a word to me or anything, he leaves my Linkshell. (To follow the crowd of *friends of his*)

What did these 3 have in common? They got "all what they could get out of Kazoku" left my linkshell, without even telling me, not even a "Thank you" and walk away with over approx. 130 M of equipment, and from what I was informed, they all applied to BG. I asked them all nicely to return items that were given to them from the Linkshell, Kirin's Osode, Nobles Tunic, Genie Weskit and a Vermillion Cloak, and all the answers I got from them was 1.) No Response 2.) I'm busy right now. 3.) I'm sorry but I feel I deserved it.

All items in my Linkshell are given to the members in GOOD FAITH that they will continue to work hard and be a part of the Linkshell. All items that are non rare/ex are to be returned since they did not purchase it for even a single gil. These special items I'm sure you all may know are not easy to come by, and requires a great deal of work to purchase or obtain
    these specific items.

Seems the issue of these people leaving were due to "favortism" which was told to BG as to why they had left. This surprises me as to they have gained alot of items from us, and say that I show favoritism? I reward individuals who show dedication and hard work to me and to the LS, individuals who show that they are loyal and seek not items but experience. If that is "favoritism" then almost all Linkshells are at fault for that is what most linkshells do for their most dedicated members. Total hypocritism, I worked hard for everyone and this is what I get in return. I don't think i have never really received much at all from my own Linkshell, all items and gils dropped I give them to my members. Call me selfish, call me greedy, call me having favoritism.... I am not the type to cause drama or contribute to it, but this is a serious matter that needs to be fixed.

Take it as you will, whats said is said, whats done is done, and the truth be known. All I want is for these individuals to return their items as stated above so we can put an amend to this situation. I personally want to apologize to these three individual for being unable to offer them the happiness they wanted from me. Whatever happiness I wasn't able to provide, I hope BG will be able to offer them that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

didn't you quit?

Hm. Right when you give someone an item, you basically are saying they deserve it.

You don't give a dog a treat until it's done with its trick.

It's their items now, you can't do anything about it, if they say no.. Then, that's all there is to it really.. Don't think I misunderstand the situation, but if they said no, you're not going to see any of those items back.. Even if you tell everyone the truth of what happened. It sucks, but, nothing you can do.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think items as large as an Osode/Nobles/Weskit should be returned to the LS. Obviously they cannot return AF2/Abjs/AA Earrings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gottta agree with Tony. I think the items should be returned also

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

that is kinda messed up... that happened in my old HNM LS and ever since then they didn't give any items that weren't R/E to anyone because they didn't want more items sold... most HNM LSs on Ramuh work the same way, i am sorry that they did that... I hope it all gets resolved

First off Tony, i left KazokuLS cuz of the disrespect that ls has for each other...If u wanna be immature and take me leaving the LS a personal attack against u..so be it. I am not going to defend myself anyfurther, i wont drop myself to ur lvl of maturity. And, pls, stop harrasing Ziddan, kailyn, and myself...bro..get a life, grow up while ur at it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Enitsu wrote
    Gottta agree with Tony. I think the items should be returned also

Old Merits
    BG Level

Why? LS rules to return LS items. You're being a dick, Tony's being a very good friend of mine in game and I know of what he does for his LS, a lot of dedication I tell you that.

btw guys, good fucking luck getting into BG as every BG member that has posted on this post so far agrees with the items part.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol @ bik's sig XD

Aww Tony, alot of People are back stabbers sadly enough. As an ls leader you will never ever make everybody happy in the same way, or the way you hope to.
    Do what Mt does with Tomo, members mostly only get rare/ex items and 99% of everything goes to fund >.>

Your to nice, a fish in a pool of sharks will always get eaten. Be a sturn leader and not a nice one. The ls's i've been in have either had a tough leader or a kind one who made 0 decisions and had a set of pearl holders who where sturn and make the big decisions and lead the ls^^

Edit: I wasthe second poster when i started, i forgot about the items, they should be given back and the people who took them should not get into any NA HNM ls without doing so. Unless the ls leader likes back stabing thiefs in his ls.....

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I think items as large as an Osode/Nobles/Weskit should be returned to the LS. Obviously they cannot return AF2/Abjs/AA Earrings.
    Is Weskit really that big of an item ??

editedlolz

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

well i think its BS that ur treating ice this way tony i knwo i wasnt a big part of Kazoku due to my lvl but Ice helped sooooo much for that LS he tried to help everyone i know im just his little brother and its my part to stick up for him but this is just BS anyways i hope this all gets worked out

Genie weskit is

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Is Weskit really that big of an item ??
    Genie Weskit.... Only NA one on the server^^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Genie is.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...wserSig38k.gif

That fucking sig is awesome. Good shit Enitsu.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Didn't you also get a bunch of items from S|B and then leave to make your LS HNM?

Pineapple Junkie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Gnomeregan

Akiro

Re: Let the Truth be Told

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyanjaii
    Kailyn as everyone knows, has bought a Nobles Tunic from the auction house from LiquidDay (knights LS) for a rediculously low amount of gil. They had to beg and bargain him to get back the Nobles Tunic for it was a mistake, and in exchange he got a Vermillion Cloak out of it.
    what does this have to do with items, that should of been between Knights and Kailyn and not Kazoku so this is irrelivent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast