Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently posted news.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    since when did Amarok have an image?

Image as his reputation/how people would judge him at first impression.

I could have said "It makes him look like a dick."

Take it as you like.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It may make me look like a dick but it's true.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    ill conclude my posts and wash my hands of all this (until i get yelled at again) with the simple truth about why she was kicked and what could have been done to prevent it

everyone was ridiculously suspicious of a spy type relationship w/ RMTony. i told her she should prevent this suspicion, whether she was doing it or not, by keeping their relationship divorced from the game. she not only denied that there was any relationship, referring to him as "just a friend" 100s of times, but she also continued doing purely game oriented stuff w/ him that broke bg's trust in her, w/ me and a few last people being the last to break.

it's unclear what sort of policy wil come about to repair this but basically, i want to tell bg members if youre dating someone in game in another ls, just fucking say something. we wont make it personal. and say whether or not it will be a problem in terms of ls info, strategy, and event attendance. that candour was what namie didnt have, and that's why she's out.

done replying to any of this until someone else lights my fire Exclamation
    thanx for the compliment

I dont know Namie and i usually dont post on stuff like that, but after 2 beer...........

Wow just wow.... this was the biggest shit i have ever read on theoderls.com to make someone feel better. It was all done so you, Berticus, feel better. This is acting like a kid making all these screenshots, like someone took a kids lolly away. why does she has to fucking say something... you acted like a 10 year old boy and not like an out of puberty person. Its her fucking life, so leave her alone if she doesnt want to talk about stuff like that. From what you posted and more you think she lied... i dont see any REAL proof she did lie all the time.

You want to wash your hands... you should wash your brain...
    of course, if you felt like kicking her for this it is understandable in some way, but this is the "faggiest" thing i have ever seen posting a "News"-post like this with all these Screenshots. Its like...

"blablabla ... proof needed? click this link... blablablabla fag fagging arround blbalbla proof needed= click this link... blablabla"

imo these Screenshots showed whos the real SPY... you , and it showed how LOW you defend stuff like, taking items from LS accounts, recruiting RMT ppl, blaming ppl for sharing strategies, crying when JP LS team up cause someone took your lolly, uhm HQ KING away,asking like a little boy all over "do you know he duped blablabla you know he duped blabla"?
    you always spy arround and keep Screenshots of proofes like a government.

You were a nice guy when i met you when i started the game, telling me every little item you got, like when you got Noble, Errant ect, and then from all in a sudden stopped talking to me and acting gay. But everything i read you TRY to defend yourself showed in my eyes who is a LOW PERSON.

Everytime the word Berticus comes up with ppl i talk or read forums, more and more are like what a fag.... you had a good reputation when i started the game, now its low like from many ppl. You helped me with some things in game and i HAD a lot of respect to you, till you stopped talking to me, is it that bad a male person is behind a female taru?

You know what you should do?
    Not find a girlfriend in RL, cause she would be the poorest person in the world. Though i wish you luck finding one, and as long you like Female tarus , let it be a dwarf from any fantasy book.

Stay in Online Games and act when something happens there like a Georg Bush/Justin Timberlake-Mix in America.

Look arround when you go outside, there you see what is worse then judging someone in an ONLINE GAME: People are suffering in RL, having no money, getting sick, New Orleans stuff, Terrorism Attack ect....

and you post like a baby on your front page about someone, to make you feel better. Of course its your Homepage and you can do what you want, but imo it showed how low you act and how you act when something doesnt go like you want.

You should keep stuff in the LS, even if someone is kicked. Maybe a little statement. But stuff like this from rooster

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    the only reason it was put on the front page, like all the other stupid shit we put there, is for an update of what is going on in BG.
    Bert runs the LS, and his views are interesting to read. Also, if she was kicked and the bahamut community wanted to know why, its stated right there. Its very rare that someone is ever kicked from BG, and it only happens when there is a mountain of proof.

It's big news to us, maybe not everyone else. I'm sure in the next few days there we be another game related post up there.

one thing is for sure, everything on that post is factual.

"It's big news to us"..... hahaha...... i just threw up on reading shit like this

"It's a ls policy, that you dont share strats.

and...

A sense offense."
    I remember ppl like Mr.Watermonkey teached some ppl how to kill stuff or anyone else teaching ppl stuff, but Dynamis-Jueno LOL, KS99.... >.< and Jourg... wtf.... you can read tactics therefor on many pages or just mail a HNM LS on other servers and they are helpful to explain to you.
    When i was low level Berticus told me how you guys kill Kirin, that time it was kinda secret, well i wasnt in a HNM LS that time... but you guys really need to grow up. Ppl can easily get strategies when they look how you fight. So dont make a big deal out of that.

If Namie is really together with Tony or likes him... you know love makes blind.... .........

Instead of crying arround and hurt ppl, spend money for ppl that suffer.... you idiots.....

Quote:
    e're all just people and all just want to play the game and have fun. Nothing bad can come from a small white mage getting a relic hat that would harm or put out another ls Smile If anything it should bring down currency so that maybe someone can get a weapon updated Smile

/kneel
    learn how to quote Kuno, k? thx i didnt write some of the upper part... NOOB.

fixed now

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i have 2 questions:

1. What does dupes mean? Is it that Tony tricked someone?

2. How exactly is Namie being kicked front page news? We are always told that BG's affairs are BG's affairs.....a little consistency please.

The links that were also provided showed no hard proof anyway, all i saw was one person's word against another's. Granted i dont know the whole story, but when you put something like that up on the front page you ask people to make judgements and state their opinions. When you say hard proof put some actual stuff up besides you asking her and her denying it, that is not proof.

Hell if this was just revenge and you want to defame her character i can understand, but until you actually give "hard proof" that is all it is in the eyes of some.

PS i dont know Namie and i dont even really know Bert, this is just kinda what the jist of it is to me.

duping is duplicating items or gil

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

oh wow, he does this now?

and if so why does nobody report him and get him banned?

i said why i posted the news a few times in there

Quote Originally Posted by front page
    This is being posted for the bothersome persistence that has popped up after the fact, to give everyone an entertaining read, and to also admit that I got owned there for awhile.
    namie had already been kicked and we had already made our decision about ziddan icespike and kailyn in terms of bg recruiting. this update was nonexistent at that point. after namie spammed me on msn and it became blatantly obvious namie was using rmtony to get back to me on the forums, and only after then, did i post the front page. i told him

call it even for what you and namie have done to bg.
    i was done at that point, but he/she kept on and on, so i made the post.

if you want proof she'll spoon feed any info to him, you've got it. it was only the word of 5+ members of the LS that led us to kick her, but now look at what shes doing look here
    and then this should convince you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The same reason why when you report people for anything they don't get banned. GMs don't do anything useful.

Am I the only one who has no clue what Duke is?

Oh, that looks pretty cool

It's 52K a YEAR for their law program jesus F christ

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

you over the cold yet, i hate it when there is too much snot in my nose when i sleep. I wake up with dry mouth from breathing through it all night.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vinen
    It shocks me to see how many people don't realize how important keeping strats withen a guild/linkshell/clan whatever are. FFXI as with most MMOs are a competitive enviroment. Shit, you would be instantly lynched in EQ1 if you shared a strat. Not to mention it was generally shunned on by the entire community to ask for a strat.
    some of the officers come from EQ. I played on the same server as furor and FoH and that shit was never tolerated.
    Like when Bert MPKed my EQ guild cuss he was a loser

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

It's never fun to be lied to. I've moved whole states away from horrid experiences with friends in an effort to try and forget what it felt like to find out someone stabbed me in the back. Too often, I feel that people discount emotion on the internet. People do and say things that they would never do in real life because they get the padding of never having to deal with seeing the reactions of their victims or the consequences of their actions. The combination of real world contact and the discovery of an internet filtered highly personal attack from a real life contact often results in some of the most hideous feelings a person can have. You can call FFXI a game, that it doesn't matter, but the fact remains that there are people, real people, behind those pixels. A certain bitterness finds itself into a lot of the people who have held onto the game for this long. I think it results from too many people trying their best to make sure that you don't have fun.

Sometimes I feel Love is over

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I'd like to state, for the record, that I never asked for Ushikirimaru Optical Hat Kamewari Sippar D.Abj:Bd D.Abj:Lg Byakko Haidate Aegishjalmr Seiryu Kote Seiryu Sword Divine Log Ridill D.Abj:Hd Bomb Queen Ring Auditory Torque D.Abj:Ft Andvaranauts Suzaku Sune-ate Bandomusha Kote Boroka Earring W.Abj:Lg Cassie Earring Kriegsbeil M.Abj:Hn Joyeuse Arco de Velocidad Jaeger Ring Noritsune Kote N.Abj:Hd Hrotti E.Abj:Bd E.Abj:Lg Yovra Organ Prudence Rod E.Abj:Hn Saotome Kote Saotome Haidate Saotome Sune-ate Saotome Domaru Valor Coronet Saotome Kabuto Valor Surcoat Warrior's Lorica Valor Gauntlets
    How do you not ask for a B.Q. ring anyways? did an extra one drop

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I remember ppl like Mr.Watermonkey teached some ppl how to kill stuff or anyone else teaching ppl stuff, but Dynamis-Jueno LOL, KS99.... >.< and Jourg... wtf.... you can read tactics therefor on many pages or just mail a HNM LS on other servers and they are helpful to explain to you.
    When i was low level Berticus told me how you guys kill Kirin, that time it was kinda secret, well i wasnt in a HNM LS that time... but you guys really need to grow up. Ppl can easily get strategies when they look how you fight. So dont make a big deal out of that.
    Finding a strat and having someone there coaching you as it happens is slightly different. If you think it's as simple as finding a strategy then why haven't you killed everything? After all, all you need is a strategy.
    who said i want to kill everything? this was about how you GET strategies, how easy it is, and that its no big deal someone said someone MAYBE a strategy cause he/she knoes someone in real life. i didnt mentioned i want to get strategies and kill stuff. so another blablabla fagging arround from another bg member. (^-^)b

This was an example that ppl have done b4 tell strategies outside LS, and that you are the 1st guys that cry about stuff like that.

Xavier

first german to call bg fags

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast