Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What does Osode sell for?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

What does Osode sell for?

I know they occasionally pop up, just looking to attach some value to it comparitively.

On Caitsith, Thief knife is at the 50 mil range, a noble's is sitting at 12 mil, Scorpion Harness at about 7 mil.

When/if an Osode is available, how much?

/bow
    Thanks

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Osode on Midgard goes for around 70 last I heard
    THF knife @ 20
    Harness has been fluxing between 6 & 8 for the last month or so.

Totally depends on your server, could be anywhere from 10mil (if you're lucky), to 80mil.

Osodes are about 40 mil on Cerberus. Noble's is 13 and Harness is 6.7. Thf's knife is about 30-40, last one I heard of was traded for a Speed Belt.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I believe the selling price for Osode on Pandemonium is 35mil right now.

Scp. Harness is between 5-6mil.
    THF knife, I have no idea.

Stolen Osodes on asura are 50 mil.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

"Stolen" Osodes on Asura are indeed 50mil.

Oh, and on a semi-related note: Does a LS still get Big Kills points if they use Mrargus to beat 99KS battles?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

drama!

dundundun~

Anyways:
    HNM NAME: Behemoth - BCNM99
    POINT VALUE: 8
    KILL DATE: 05.17.05

You were there bok.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Do you still get big kill points if you -recently- used mrargus to cheat Chlevnik BCNM, making Chlevnik pop out of the arena because then ninja ran over the hill, then all the kiters turned on fleetools to kite him?

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Do you still get big kill points if you -recently- used mrargus to cheat Chlevnik BCNM, making Chlevnik pop out of the arena because then ninja ran over the hill, then all the kiters turned on fleetools to kite him?
    Is this a joke? Do you know people that seriously need to use hacks to beat Chelvnik?

what the fuck... gogo warp haxx for Spini Spipi next

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Yes, i know people who used mrargus & fleetools to beat Chlevnik BCNM, their members confessed it all to me.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    dundundun~

Anyways:
    HNM NAME: Behemoth - BCNM99
    POINT VALUE: 8
    KILL DATE: 05.17.05

You were there bok.
    Who was talking about Behemoth - BCNM99? I simply stated KS99.

Guilty conscience, Tib? Something you would like to admit?

I don't want to name names so lets just say a certain LS, lets call them M*china, couldn't beat Behemoth KS99 so they had to use MrArgus + Fleetool to get the win. Then a few days later they amazingly beat the Ouryu BCNM. Kinda makes you wonder how legit the Ouryu kill was if you can't even beat Behemoth KS99 without cheating.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

Don't kite Ouryu, please please lol

Oh, and just for the record...what other KS99 would you be referring to other than Behe? lol...only other KS99 you MIGHT need to run around in is turtle, but we don't have the people for that

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

you guys need to seriously get a life. if you want to discredit anything my ls does fine whatever, id like to see you do it as well.

Im quite sure we kited a big ass fucking dragon when our shots show us tanking it straight up, more specifically me tanking it straight up.

Go ahead, take your stabs, i dont care.

It takes a man to discredit another when that man has already done it, it takes a whiny bitch to take stabs at someone who cant do it themselves.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Wait, who needs to get a life? The people who bring up "stolen" Osode's from June on a Bahamut server board when they are on Asura? lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i didnt specificate anyone....who said it was directed to you?

seems to me maybe yourself thinks you need to get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoi
    Who was talking about Behemoth - BCNM99? I simply stated KS99.

Guilty conscience, Tib? Something you would like to admit?

I don't want to name names so lets just say a certain LS, lets call them M*china, couldn't beat Behemoth KS99 so they had to use MrArgus + Fleetool to get the win. Then a few days later they amazingly beat the Ouryu BCNM. Kinda makes you wonder how legit the Ouryu kill was if you can't even beat Behemoth KS99 without cheating.
    We've only beaten 2 KS99s, Wyrm and Behemoth. Basic knowledge of FFXI strategy rule out you talking about Wyrm, leaving only KS99Behe. I believe out first what, 7 kills or so you were a part of, dont recall any speed hacking there. I guess maybe are skills have deteriorated to the point where we do need to speed hack to kill a behemoth mob, lol.

oh btw, for the record, I used my hamster powered, lvl 99 Brd/War hack to both kite and solo do damage to ouryu. I'm l33t.

Please lock this topic, this is unnecessary drama, it should be taken to KI where real drama happens. Thank you <3 BG

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Its not really drama. We are simply curious if a linkshell should retain full points for beating a KS99 when they had to cheat to do so.

I would like some input from a Blue Gartr member if at all possible. It seems to me this type of behaviour should warrent some deduction of points, if not all, especially from a linkshell in 3rd place. These are the types of linkshells other members should look up to for their accomplishments, and how much of an accomplishment is it to beat a BCNM fight with 3rd party programs.

I mean, at least if a linkshell is using 3rd party programs to assist in claiming they still need the skill to accomplish defeating the NM. Using cheating to win BCNMs is just pathetic, in my opinion.