Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

You know a craft is too expensive when...

you're happy you can't log on, because if you could you'd be blowing all your gilz on clothcrafting.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: You know a craft is too expensive when...

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    you're happy you can't log on, because if you could you'd be blowing all your gilz on clothcrafting.
    I'll quote that and add:

You spend 9m on a Peace Cape +1 on the AH because you can't afford an NQ at all. ( <3 gilfarmers )

No NA has ever touched a amity or peace NQ, so I'll never get to craft Errant.

Friend of mine has made 6 / 24 mahatma slops and 1/6 prism capes since hitting 99+6, I'm jealous to the extreme.

Has nothing to do with the topic, I just thought I'd add that.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Re: You know a craft is too expensive when...

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    I'll quote that and add:

You spend 9m on a Peace Cape +1 on the AH because you can't afford an NQ at all. ( <3 gilfarmers )

No NA has ever touched a amity or peace NQ, so I'll never get to craft Errant.

Own cassie <3
    RMT give up after a while. Trust me.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Friend of mine has made 6 / 24 mahatma slops and 1/6 prism capes since hitting 99+6, I'm jealous to the extreme.

Has nothing to do with the topic, I just thought I'd add that.
    I finally retired after going 1/74 on Prism Capes (all at 106 skill), although Mahatma Slops are very nice to me... I made enough in 3 nights to afford Peace Cape hq (they took 2 weeks to sell though >< )

edit: Deadzee i'm thinking about it (with my LS help), however GM's are clearly on gilfarmers side on Siren. They complain? You will be jailed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i went 8/48 on mahatma slops one day, and my first 2 synths of errant slops after hitting 99 were hqs

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Trust me. they leave. they suck ass at claiming. It poped on the other side of the room from me one day, I managed to dia a bat first then flash her and we still got claim. :/
    Took them about 2 full weeks of getting claim 1-2 times until they gave up.

They MPK you. Go ahead and call GM, they'll "look into" it.
    If you MPK them, you get jailed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You got weak gilfarmers then. Most servers they'll show up at every pop, if they lose, they'll try and steal it, if all fails and you kill it, they'll be back tomorrow rinse and repeat.

On a random and unrelated note, this just happened as I was writing the above

[removed broken link]

Which I found funny because I don't have any bone gp items (mega pl, my bone was zero 5 days ago), didn't have support, and was 4 levels under the cap. Speaking of blowing all my money on HQ dragoon armor that doesn't sell, anyone know any alternative to bonecraft 83-87? wyvern scales are like 290k a stack... that mask +1 sells for less money on the ah then it costed to make.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    They MPK you. Go ahead and call GM, they'll "look into" it.
    If you MPK them, you get jailed.
    Nah, they don't do that anymore. I ksed and had claim on Cassie for a long time one day. Couldn't get them to die though. They stood there helpless for awhile keeping each other alive, until they realized I was solo. Then when i was weighed down, they took it out of my range.

I camp it with Zee, along with 40 or so RMT on occasion. The past 2/3 times they've claimed, they just wipe and we take it once CFH wears off.

Just be persistent in camping it, don't let them push you around :D

Oh and the MPK thing, just dodge their crap... you can see it coming from all the way across the room.

I'm only 28 clothcraft, and it's taking me 100k per level. I can only imagine what 60+ is like o_o

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm only 28 clothcraft, and it's taking me 100k per level. I can only imagine what 60+ is like o_o
    23-30 CC is hell if you are taking the PL path, the rest to 53 is cake. 53-60 sucks if you aren't prepped for it.

WTF are you doing? O.o

Stackable items are probably your best choices until 50+, I'll send you a list of what I've done personally.

I duod cassie with myself to 3% and they stole, as you can imagine, i was pretty sad.

But I've gotten 2 Amnity Capes, 1 was stole and the other I got money for lol

err that was me

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I duod cassie with myself to 3% and they stole, as you can imagine, i was pretty sad.

How the FUCK do you duo with yourself? Please explain.

remember that one time when there was no money in alchemy?

OH THAT WAS RIGHT NOW.

/credit to ciechi for showing me the way of the weniskabob "remember that time" statements.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

Dual box nin+rdm

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

Dual box nin+brd