Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

argh, me again

thf+brd is better if u want drops lol

Hard to duo cassie now with 30 minute rage.

ninja + smn ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    remember that one time when there was no money in alchemy?

OH THAT WAS RIGHT NOW.
    LoL, you couldn't be more right in that. Hell I just made my first Hawker's Knife +1 the other day signed for a friend and didn't even charge them. Damnit! They go for 2.4 million on Shiva. That would be about the only decent return on the millions I have spent on it.

i'd say what my 1 money maker is, but then it'd get gimped by a bunch of biters massing it. I basically double any of my money I put into making it - but it takes a long time to sell.. so its.. iffy...

when i started alchemy everyone was like "ZOMG SILENT OILS R SUCH GOOD MONEY MAKERS ZOMG" - - too bad the prices of the materials made it so unless u HQx5000000000 you barely make return.

but.. im 94 alchemy now.. and with each .1 ... i wish i had leveled clothcraft instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    i'd say what my 1 money maker is, but then it'd get gimped by a bunch of biters massing it. I basically double any of my money I put into making it - but it takes a long time to sell.. so its.. iffy...

when i started alchemy everyone was like "ZOMG SILENT OILS R SUCH GOOD MONEY MAKERS ZOMG" - - too bad the prices of the materials made it so unless u HQx5000000000 you barely make return.

but.. im 94 alchemy now.. and with each .1 ... i wish i had leveled clothcraft instead.
    No you don't, two words, "Silk road"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Clothcraft is the 2nd most expensive craft to level, and at the same time the least profitable craft until roughly level 95. Thus it is the single worst craft to level.

I know, I'm 81.4+2 now ; ;

WORST EVER.