BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: To BG leaders~     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    how about we just give you everything we get

I agree with Xavier [mostly]; asking to get junked items (regardless if they need them or not) is just another form of leeching. It's not like you did anything to help earn it, much less prove to the others in the fight that you have earned it through dedication.

Selling it though, I'm not fond of, but that's just me. If you want it so damn bad, join an LS and kill the shit, prove your worth. If not, make your own and do it, don't like either? Imo, get over it and accept the fact you won't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Scun, I wasn't talking about myself.
    I know lol.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How about for once you post something intellegent rather than a smart ass comment, dear Amarok?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, the color of greed.
    Yeah cause fighting someone that drops crap doesn't cost anything. Or fighting pop items and gods when you could be doing anything else.

They put the time in to fight the god when they could do farming, ENM, or anything else. While another person just logs in, lots and leaves. Why should it be free?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lets give stuff away for free, yay.

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    why does everything have to result in charging ppl, wait i forgot more money less hmmm
    because you didn't do shit to earn it, and an exchange of money at least signifies you did SOMETHING other than showup for it?
    Some ppl do try, shoot if they show up to help why would that person have to pay? if its going to get TOSSED and the person shows up and HELPS, why would he have to PAY and HELP to get an item you will be TOSSING because in general its considerd "trash"

people dont pay for "trash" does your city pay you to take your trash away? if it could help someone why would you market a value on it. I have np with anyone in Bg and dont plan on having an issue with anyone but this is straight out greedy...

let's toss out these 53 items because we dont want them and no one will pay for them ~ that makes sence

or you could help the server/community/ how ever you think of it. now i dont mean go and give the items to a ls that you know can do some of these things, more like to those who are in lesser ls' who cant win some of the battles and are still new to the end game

i donut understand why someone would want something they didn't earn

free items are for novices

Sea Torques
    BG Level

better yet, why don't you go kill the mobs yourself and get the items, if you arent willing to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    why does everything have to result in charging ppl, wait i forgot more money less hmmm
    because you didn't do shit to earn it, and an exchange of money at least signifies you did SOMETHING other than showup for it?
    Some ppl do try, shoot if they show up to help why would that person have to pay? if its going to get TOSSED and the person shows up and HELPS, why would he have to PAY and HELP to get an item you will be TOSSING because in general its considerd "trash"

people dont pay for "trash" does your city pay you to take your trash away? if it could help someone why would you market a value on it. I have np with anyone in Bg and dont plan on having an issue with anyone but this is straight out greedy...

let's toss out these 53 items because we dont want them and no one will pay for them ~ that makes sence

or you could help the server/community/ how ever you think of it. now i dont mean go and give the items to a ls that you know can do some of these things, more like to those who are in lesser ls' who cant win some of the battles and are still new to the end game
    Technically most people DO pay to have their trash removed. It's called Garbage day.

May not be in BG, much less on Bahamut, however (and correct me if I'm wrong); BG is a Linkshell, not a charity organization.

If you want it so damn bad - join an LS and prove your worth for it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hirro Yesterday: rawr fuck you bg jihad alalalalalala!!!!!!!!!!!

Hirro Today: Hey can I have free stuff?

I'll pay you to take D.feet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

But if people know an ls is giving junk away, they monitor them and make sure they are there to get it everytime. Anyone could help kill a god, but does anyone really need help killing one?

If you want to really help an ls kill a god, pay for all their food and ammo and any other consumables, and then maybe that would be a true help.

kasber

people dont pay for "trash" does your city pay you to take your trash away?

ill make it easier for you to read apparently you missed this part

Last edited by Smasharoo on Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:31 pm; edited 11 times in total

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If you go through my garbage can I will call the police.

I'll give 7 gil for your next ridill.

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    But if people know an ls is giving junk away, they monitor them and make sure they are there to get it everytime. Anyone could help kill a god, but does anyone really need help killing one?

If you want to really help an ls kill a god, pay for all their food and ammo and any other consumables, and then maybe that would be a true help.
    this is where th lot rule comes in, person who wins can go anyone else trolling the ls can be scratched.

You're missing the main point:

Leeching is not cool.

You fail.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    If you go through my garbage can I will call the police.
    xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd